Obama Jump-Occupies Superbowl. Lights Menorah Again!

With the eagerly anticipated ban on wasteful incandescent bulbs now in effect, Obama shows his stuff once again, by unexpectedly lighting, all at once, the menorah, this time with the new compact fluorescents!

2011-12-08T235525Z_23499544_GM1E7C90M9V01_RTRMADP_3_OBAMA.JPG

Comrades! This is truly a victory for all of us who know best, and love to tell people what they should buy, not buy, and what's good for them.

All those nasty Rethugs who tell you stories about mercury winding up in landfills, then water tables, are just fear-mongers. We all know that every citizen will dutifully recycle their CFs as mandated!

Right?

I do not understand. Is this how we will return the land of our peaceful Palestintian comrades of Hamas? Are we to run the Jooos off of their land with the light of Knowledge as provided by the Goracle?

Something is amiss... Why would Dear Leader (PBUH) allow himself to be photographed by a symbol of the opiate of the masses, especially that "religion"when it is his policy to eradicate it from Amerikka?

There is only "ONE" (pbuh) TRUE RELIGION.

chicagojesus9808.jpg

You're lucky, Pamalinsky. I darned near deleted this thread because at first glance the subject line looked like something our comrade-in-spamming, aka blooksoll, would use to peddle his pathetic products.

IOW, you dodged a shovel-swing!

Tovarichi wrote:I do not understand. Is this how we will return the land of our peaceful Palestintian comrades of Hamas? Are we to run the Jooos off of their land with the light of Knowledge as provided by the Goracle?

Something is amiss... Why would Dear Leader (PBUH) allow himself to be photographed by a symbol of the opiate of the masses, especially that "religion"when it is his policy to eradicate it from Amerikka?
It is a clever ruse to befuddle the Amerikkan people, dear Tovarichi. Can't you see the brilliant ploy he uses to stir mix everything up? We all saw how he lit the menorah prematurely, and lit all the candles at the same time, to boot! He wanted to show his "support" of the eeeevil Joooos while dissing their holiday and be done with it, showing us minions his "true" colors! How brilliant is that?

I chose the Super Bowl as another arbitrary deadline, which includes the addition of the new compact fluorescents! I'm just following the path of our Dear Leader by mixing disparate elements in a stunning Photoshop display of my ability to um, mix disparate elements!

The compact fluorescents are code images for showing support while undermining everything. In this case, O just slips in some environmental pathos. No big deal. The little people will buy it!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:You're lucky, Pamalinsky. I darned near deleted this thread because at first glance the subject line looked like something our comrade-in-spamming, aka blooksoll, would use to peddle his pathetic products.

IOW, you dodged a shovel-swing!
I am most grateful, my dear Pinkie. I know you have my best interests at heart! Mwaaah!

I love those Communist Florescent Light CFL bulbs!

C. Pamalinski,

Apart from the links to " Pandora Beads " and such, " Blooksoll's" posts are so indecipherable as to render him " an oracle to the gods " !

Wait--Bloksool is not just the Reader's Digest Condensed version of Redumdipstick's ramblings? Now I'll have to go back and read them seriously.

Krasnodar wrote:C. Pamalinski,

Apart from the links to " Pandora Beads " and such, " Blooksoll's" posts are so indecipherable as to render him " an oracle to the gods " !
Ya know, Kraz, I am not familiar with the postings of said Blooksoll. But, since you AND Pinkie brought this to my attention, perhaps I should know of this "Blooksoll!" character with whom I might be confused.

I don't want to be a bother (or, a PITA) but, can you direct me to this character?

Actually, I get that you both are in support of my post by showing how silly it is by likening it to this creature, Blooksoll.

Instead of asking "Who is John Galt," (which I already know) I ask, "Who the Hell is Blooksoll!

Come on Comrades, work with me! Otherwise, I'm just operating in the dark here! O.K.?

Thx, P'sky

Comrade Pamalinsky, what's seen cannot be unseen.

Perhaps it's best that you not go there.

Um, O.K. ROCK. Um, I understand your protecting me, and all. After that, I understand nothing. Is that what I can expect?

In today's modern complex world of the dialectic, yes. Yes it is.

Because nothing really IS everything. In someone's truth, somewhere.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:In today's modern complex world of the dialectic, yes. Yes it is.

Because nothing really IS everything. In someone's truth, somewhere.
HA! I knew that! Yes, ROCK, I knew that! Thanks, I still don't like it, though. But, THANKS!