Obama - reaching out to the little peoples with multiness

Dearest comrades... and proles,

I found this so Obamaesk. Our poor dear Leader, who is in the mildest of crisis after crisis as well as the demands of mandatory golf playing to help relieve the stress of self-made crises, is taking the time to reach out to the little peoples of America and the world. (sigh)

He has been working the last many months with jelly people to make a nutritious food product for the needy people. This should promote even more good will throughout the world.

We must note, that this is not ordinary peanut butter concoction, but one displaying the mixedness of mixed races, mixed color and mixed up in general - Multiculturalism, multiracism, multi-colorisms!

obama swirl 1.jpg
Who better to promote such multiness than our messed up... mixed up dear Leader, Barack Hussein Obama, our first mixed raceblack President, born in America.

I am hoping you will rush to your local gulagstore to purchase many of this glorious product and help our sagging growing economy!

Does MOO-chelle know about this? I mean, has she approved this foodstuff as not being a cause for obesity? And what about the Children™? And if he really wants to be multi-cultural, then he needs to add some Kaya to the peanut butter-n-jelly:

Image Kaya: coconut-n-egg jam—Singapore delight

Perhaps by the purchase of this product, a certain amount [85%] goes to the re election fund.

Dear Fraulein, President Obama is very busy right now taking 3 AM phone calls from around the world. We all know that when something happens, President Obama is the first one called. It is a wonder the man gets any rest. And now he has to handle this Japanese mess. The world does not realize how fortunate we all are to have such a capable leader during these trying times.

Obama Golf.png

I trust that this new spackle nutrisciousness is union made, no?

OF COURSE THIS IS UNION FOOD PRODUCT. Dear Leader is owned admires all Union peoples and their struggle to earn a dollar or $12. And I am sure much loved Leader would only allow nutritious foods to be made with his endorsement.

ah ha! I found this on the bottom of the Approved Jar. ™

mrs ob.jpg

I've found the "Spokes Dog" for this glorious new product:

Now I understand what they mean when they say, "That dog's gone mangy!"

Moochelle is a great fan of Obama's peanut butter and jelly. She likes to spread the wealth using other people's bread.

OBA-GAY-2.jpg
What a fat ass big asset she is.

Comrade Whoopie,
That image seems to be begging for a caption. Maybe; "I, er, um ordered the Peanut Butter Whooper, but not the extra Jelly!"

Can I add one? How 'bout, "I hear that train a'comin'..."

"Hone, let me help you. You seem to be hiding a package in your...... oops, sorry. My mistake"

"Just hold it in, Mish - I had them install a full gold plated bathroom in the Marine chopper."