Obama's Brownshirts: "It's not fascism when we do it!"

[img]/images/Obama_Its_Not_Fscism.jpg[/img]

Glorious news, comrades! Next Tuesday is almost here!

Medical staff warned: Keep your mouths shut about illegal immigrants or face arrest

A government-contracted security force threatened to arrest doctors and nurses if they divulged any information about the contagion threat at a refugee camp housing illegal alien children at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas, sources say.

Faux news characteristically buried the key of the story halfway down, but It's THERE!

"...you abided by their laws...the Brown Shirt laws..."

I have every confidence that our brownshirted protectors of our dedicated Obamedical staff will stifle quash not allow unfounded rumors of communicable diseases to incite panic among those who don't know better (by definition, the few who don't have access to mainstream media). These are The Children of the World Collective™ after all. With our superior health plans we should be able to contain any pandemic to this hemisphere.

Border-Strain_1.jpg
Nothing to see here ... those still standing must move along....

My Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Ratchett, told me that if I ever revealed that she gave me a "dose" she would quadruple it! (hence her name)

I just love my Nurse Ratchett. She's so nice.

We are getting closer and closer to forming the Alliance.

Tovarichi wrote: Glorious news, comrades! Next Tuesday is almost here!

Faux news characteristically buried the key of the story halfway down, but It's THERE!

I think the story somehow got un-buried! Our contact at NBC must have missed the memo!