Obama Sacrifice Self Buffett Rule Alter Truth Angel Rescue

buffet rule beep.jpg

Source

Obama bravely offers himself in sacrifice to the Buffett Rule saying, "People like me". Fact is that in 2012 for income year 2011, the Obamas income level would not qualify for the Buffet Rule. This includes the Bill Ayers book income. He could be speaking of future earnings, post Presidential, when his "How the Republican's Made Me Fail" speaking tour reaches its full potential.

Our Fearless Leader is speaking shorthand once again. Obama is a Law Scholar. Obviously he knows he is not Buffet Rule material. He did not mean that his income would qualify for the Buffett Rule. He was saying ... (please refer to the Press Secretary Obama-speak Manual on Proper Media Dissemination).

So we are relieved that, as the angel stopped Abraham from sacrificing Issac, so the IRS angel has reprieved Obama's sacrifice. We see this as a "thought that counts" issue. By saying that he would be willing to sacrifice himself (fictional income aside), our Leader deserved "faith credit" from the benevolent God-State.

Comrade Putout, I appreciate your support on my glorious threads but if you could please tone down the subliminal homoerotica. Our servers are already maxed out.

Mystery item No. 1

Bill is busy poisoning our third world undesirables to improve the world's genetics. Rules will be established later.

How about a Buffet rule that prevents comrades from hogging all the damn beets! Today was the third time this week I was in the People's Commissary and there were no beets on the steam table! And while we're at it, someone tell Comrade Biden to lay off the damn beans! Phew! Know what I'm sayin'?

DWS has adopted shorthand. She Is now known as "Doobie Doo",
not to be confused with Scoobey Do, or Doggie Dodo".
All of this makes no cents to her which is why it was adopted as a perfect fit.

M84
Opiate of the People wrote:And while we're at it, someone tell Comrade Biden to lay off the damn beans! Phew! Know what I'm sayin'?

Comrade! That comment has earned you not only a reduction in your beet ration, but a scenic tour to Siberia! Enjoy!

I must report myself for not keeping up with Current Truth. I have no excuse. I thought the Buffet Rule was that if you weighed more than a duck, and your ass was wider than the length of a beet shovel, you would not be allowed to eat at an all you can eat buffet. Apparently my understanding was incorrect.

I thought the Buffet Rule was that if you weighed more than a duck, and your ass
was wider than the length of a beet shovel,

Nope. That's the verbal description FLATUS.