Official Hillary Clinton server wiping cloth found

[img]/images/Napkin_Lenin_Hillary_Obama.jpg[/img]

HILLARY SAYS ‘WITH A CLOTH OR SOMETHING?' WHEN ASKED IF SHE WIPED SERVER

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton responded to a question on whether she tried to wipe her server with “What, like with a cloth or something?” During a press conference on Tuesday.
In other news, Obama has wiped his teleprompter clean this morning with the same cloth, hoping it would help him to save his legacy and get away with a lot of stuff, too.

Obama_Wipes_Teleprompter_Clean.jpg

Here is the delivery agent with the wiping cloths:

She just can't win...

[img]/images/Hillary_Iron_my_shirt_wipe_server.jpg[/img]

Naah, she just used very expensive windshield wipers to protect her from......the wind! (unwitting political farts)

That is, of course, a metaphor for gov protectors who will let her piss on anything. They know she loves to do that, so will "comfort" her.

They hope to help her become "regular."

It's a war between public hygiene and dirty politics!

Huh. And here I thought it would have been toilet paper.

With Dear Leader's picture on it, of course.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:Huh. And here I thought it would have been toilet paper.

Well, that could work!

Here's more!

RNC Selling Hillary-branded 'Secret Server Wiper'

Well, I suppose she could make use of "moist towelettes." Just like hookers do. Easy, cheap, functional. Single use only. Could get pricey. Oh, well, what difference does it make? Those towelettes can, in fact, be used twice, if you just turn them over. A two-fer!

Pamalinsky wrote:
Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:Huh. And here I thought it would have been toilet paper.

Well, that could work!

Not only would it work, it looks so good it belongs in the Louvre!

ObamaTP.jpg

Quoting the great squirrelly one . . . "I has a question."

Is it a sever wiping cloth, a severE wiping cloth or a seRver wiping cloth?

Most excellent humor, Comradette Putout! Most excellent!

"No! That's not what I meant when I said flush the DNS!"

Comrade Putout wrote:.

hillary-clinton-server-wipes-1.png

Komrade Putout, that box of server wipes has about the same dimensions as a box of tea bags. Does this mean that Hillary is actually a Tea Party plant intent on destroying the reputation of the Party? If not, does that mean that Hillary is British or asian and she forged a birth certificate to get into the race? I'm utterly confused.

Try and laugh this off you commie pinko rats:

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:

Well, that could work!

Not only would it work, it looks so good it belongs in the Louvre!

ObamaTP.jpg

She did have her wiped server in the bathroom.

Well done, Putout. I just shared it to my tractor farm on the Facebook Collective.

El Presidente wrote:
The attachment server-farm-shot.jpg is no longer available

Loads of images, hidden as a courtesy.

[hide=]

1.jpg

HI!!!
Billy Mays here with another FAN-TASTIC PRODUCT!
It's called Server Clean! Clean your Servers, Clean your life!

2.jpg

It makes your Whites Whiter, it makes your Documents Documentier! And Hey! It even works on EMAILS!

3.jpg

So frustrated that you drop your glass of wine? Scare the dog and have him shit the carpet? Don't worry! Server Clean works on those stains too!

4.jpg

I mean, just look at this! See all those dirty, brown files that you don't want people to see? Server clean works on those, leaving your sand-colored server and your ocean-blue toilet water crystal-clean. And hey, your coast is CLEAR!

4-A.jpg

Sometimes we all have those files that don't just give up. Maybe they're delicate. Maybe the FBI's after them! No worries! Just mix some Server Clean into a tank, dunk your server in, and your server is Clean As A Whistle!

5.jpg

Just look at what happened to this poor guy. His server was so dirty, and he was just using lawyers and attorneys to defend himself. He didn't use Server Clean. And look what happened to him, his server's still dirty, and now everybody who submits a FOIA request can see it.

5-B.jpg

Look, this is how easy it is. Just mix a little Server Clean into your server just like you'd mix a little laundry detergent into your laundry. Let it work for a little while, and that's it!

6.jpg

Or if your server's still dirty like this one, mix in a lot more!

7.jpg

Look at that! This server is whitewashed and now only the good things that you want people to see are showing!

8.jpg

To order Server clean send 19.95+6.95 S+H to:

ServerClean
235 W. 23rd Street
New York, NY 10011

We accept Checks, Money Orders, and most major credit cards.

[/hide]

Comrades,
What would Rhett Butler say?

Comrade Scarlett: How do I look?
Comrade Rhett Butler: Awful. Just awful.
Comrade Scarlett: Why? What's the matter?

Anonymous FBI whistleblower leaks a picture of Hillary's bathroom email server.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Toilet_Computer_Bathroom_Server_Hillary.jpg[/img]