Obama: The Longed-for "missing link!"

photo_1343997848602-6-0.jpg

Once again, Dear Oleander proves his superiority over the knuckle-dragging masses simply by showing off his opposable thumb! It's as easy as 1-2-3! Ancient Roman Emperors did this during games at the coliseum by pointing their thumb upward or downward, depending on the desired crowd-pleasing outcome.

Dear Oleander has both outcomes covered by providing his own opposition by virtue of his holy index finger! He can handily use that finger to point out those who are "truly" to blame and deflect attention elsewhere! He is the consummate magician!

Darwin's research shows that the development of prehensile thumbs was necessary to procure the ability to easily grab more stuff! That was the evolutionary deal!

Comrades, based on this photo alone, I think we have finally found the "missing link!" Much to our glory!

Very aptly, a Black pastor calls Obama "long-legged mac daddy"

John Frum wrote:Very aptly, a Black pastor calls Obama "long-legged mac daddy"
Well then John Frum, "There you go!"Thanks for proving my point! X!

I have heard many from this guy, some better than the others, don't remember what is what in this moment

I know that this guy is a staple for us right-wing extremist gun-toting rethugliKKKans, but it's a goodie anyway.

Now I am using the editor for the rich. Enough with poor text.

I'll be ancestry.com can prove that Dear Leader is descended of the first African-American slave with an opposable thumb, John Pinch.

[quote="John Frum"]Now I am using the editor for the rich. Enough with poor text.[/quote

Good job, Frum! I got everything you said! Regardless of Rich or Poor Text! I've been through this as well. Um, let's see...always go for the Rich Text. If you want to edit, go for the Poor Text I dunno why, that's just the way I have done it. Editing takes place in "Poor Text" then save it in Rich Text!Always select "Preview" before you submit. You will learn so much more about posting here! I am so glad to meet you!

John, have you returned to rule Vanuatu or should we look for another?

Just thinking now of it. Isn't "Equal Opportunity" in conflict with "Affirmative Action" ? I personally am all for Equal Opportunity, that is no discrimination, negative or positive (is there such a thing as positive racism?) for age, sex, sexual orientation, race, political beliefs.

I know how most righteous democrats get through this: by syncretism.

I have also heard that discrimination per qualifications is a social construct evil imperialist thing. When I had a job interview somewhere in Florida, one of the questions was "what will you contribute to the diversity of the faculty?" What can a white straight rethugliKKKan man contribute to diversity? Maybe to the diversity of the ideas, as they are all of the same exact color and cloth (and inept).

Guess what? I didn't get the job. Can't even tell who they are for a few more years, but it is coming...

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:John, have you returned to rule Vanuatu or should we look for another?

I will live up to the expectations of my little unwashed helpless followers. I am better than them, and they know it, that's why they rightfully worship me.

Comrade Red Square has scored 99 tweets and 1,200 Facebook recommendations at pajama media. Compliments, Comrade Red Square for the new landmark!

I have stopped commenting there, a little bit finished what to say, and a little bit got tired of it.

Opposable Thumb, schmosable thumb; he didn't build that. But then again, neither did I so dear leader shows his genius once again!

Gosh, when I saw the title "Missing Link" I thought for a moment somebody made off with one of Dear Leader's favorite golf courses. Whew, what a relief!

Comrades,
Why quibble? There is only one letter difference between "Missing Link" and "Missing Links". Missing link is singular, missing links refers to both.

ObamaBirthdayLinks.jpg
Hmmmmm - could this "missing link" then have been one of the $12,945.00 cuff links that Michele got him for his birthday?

"Missing Links" could also refer to the sausage links that are consumed at breakfast. Perhaps a dual reference to his go anywhere, do anything golf shots.

Perhaps secret service agents carry golf balls to assist in the replacement of errant shots to make it appear they were in bounds.

"Michelle, I swear to you, this is 8 inches."

John Frum wrote:Comrade Red Square has scored 99 tweets and 1,200 Facebook recommendations at pajama media. Compliments, Comrade Red Square for the new landmark!
I have stopped commenting there, a little bit finished what to say, and a little bit got tired of it.

Dear John Frum,

I read Comrade Red Square's piece on Pajamas Media. It was killer! As far as commenting there, no offense but, I am just getting started!

It's new for me.

John Frum wrote: I know how most righteous democrats get through this: by syncretism.

Syncretism?
Had to look it up! At my first glance, the word meant "the synchronous thought forms of cretins."

Turns out I was right!
You are quite fun, John Frum!
Welcome to The Cube!

John Frum wrote:

I know that this guy is a staple for us right-wing extremist gun-toting rethugliKKKans, but it's a goodie anyway.
Great Stalin's Ghost, Comrade Frum! I am in awe of your courageous openness!

We're so cut off up here in Kanadistan... I thought this was the newest missing link...

homofloresiensis.gif
Homo Floresiensis...

... They think it might have looked something like this....
hobbitfloresiensis.gif
... or this...
hobbittolkinensis.gif

Ya know, SMO, I think she just needs to hook up with her friend, Rocky! You know,
Rocky Raccoon! That'll put a nice smiley face on her! Ya think? It sure puts a smile on mine!