"Our records show ..."

At long last, the no- nonsense campaign tactics of Dear Leader are approaching like a glorious red dawn !

Yesterday, Obama's re-election strategists took it up another notch by employing some ol' fashioned " Chicago-style persuasion " . They are E-mailing people who have previously given to his campaign back in 2008, advising them that :

" Our records indicate that unlike x number of neighbors in your city, you have not stepped up to the plate and donated to the President's 2012 re-election fund. Now's your chance to change that with a minimum donation ....."

It is hoped that these " non-participants " would never think that if they don't cough up some cash, their names would be released over the internet to shame them to other liberals in their own communities.

We, of the Collective, remain confident that Dear Leader would never stoop to employing a strong-arm tactic that could be construed by the unwashed masses as being so
" threatening and un-equal."

Glory to the Regime !

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] Once again...this story is for real. Like this morning for real.
And we still have a year and three some weeks until the election. Stay tuned............

Dear Leader is correct on this one, you can never have enough cash for every camaign contingency.

Hail Obama!

You hit the eye right on the bull, Comrade! I agree that our General Secretary would never stoop to such levels to put the transformational revolution in jeopardy. Just remember how revolutions start. By initiating a revolution, the likes of which a revolutionist like Obama is trying to revolutionate, the revolution itself becomes like the revolution it is trying to imitate or revolutionize. So if you try to revolutionize a previous revolution, remember that to revolutionize what you are trying to revolutionize, you are revolutionizing the revolutionary revolution that revolutionized your way of revolutionizing the world in general. So in agreeing with the revolutionary Obama, in the way that he is revolutionizing the un-revolutionaries in the USA, you become a true revolutionary in the true revolutionary sense. Just take two aspirins and call me in the morning.

Dear Leader's staff is most thoughtful, reminding our busy comrades to make their "voluntary" contributions before the late charges accrue or it is turned over to collections... Dear Leader does the thinking for us, PBUH.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Krasnodar wrote:" Our records indicate that unlike x number of neighbors in your city, you have not stepped up to the plate and donated to the President's 2012 re-election fund. Now's your chance to change that with a minimum donation ....."

Indeed! I am inspired!

I sense the need for a THIRD Mindless Purge!

The seeds of this third mindless purge are found in the quote above... In other words... What exactly constitutes a "minimum donation?" And even if one were to submit ONLY a "minimum donation," is that really progressive enough to pass muster (if you will pardon the militaristic term)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsl2Wa3 ... lpage#t=1s

I mean... even if we could/should define what constitutes the "Minimum" it is merely the minimum and indicates an insufficient level of motivation.

Bottom line: How much of a "donation" is enough to forestall one's liquidation?

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Bottom line: How much of a "donation" is enough to forestall one's liquidation?[/quote]

With the way Obama's approval numbers are now looking, the answer is $ 10.00