Personage Of The Year Racist Photo

spit.jpg
Comrades, I was shocked and beside myself to see our beyond race and color presidente, Barack Hussein Obama, depicted as a man of black heritage!! This photo-caricature of dear Marxist Leader has him appearing as gray and grayish, smudged black.

I have seen beloved Hussein on the television and he is not this dark! Are my eyes deceiving myself? Are your eyes seeing more clearly?? Or has some racist made Barack two shades too dark for comfort?!

My horror and despairs is beyond horrified despair. I am thinking we need to sue for millions of dollars and regain our dear leaders honor.

The squared off mustache is missing.
But, must dash. I am a member of a special design team which must submit drafts and drawings for a new set of commemorative postage stamps and the first day of issue is inauguration day. This special set features the "low information voter, the Occupier, basement dweller, and the undocumented amerikan."

America's #1 Bestseller: 50 Shades of Gray

[img]/images/Obama_50_Shades_Gray_Time_Cover.jpg[/img]

When a progressive girl goes to see U.S. president, she encounters a man who is beautiful, brilliant, and very shady. Having been programmed by public education, she realizes she wants this man and, despite his shady past, finds she is desperate to be his plaything. Pleased with her gullibility, submissiveness, and ignorant enthusiasm, he admits he wants her, too—but on Marxist terms.

Ah yes comrade Pistov,

I too long for greater pictures of the dear leader and I think I know of the one you speak. Is this the "One" you are looking for?

This cat is also 50 shades of gray, just like this year's person.

Comrade Fraulein, fret not - our Dear Leader is merely smudged with chimney soot, as he prepares for the coming Marxmas event of December 25, when he will deliver Free Stuff to people all over the world. He has been practicing his chimney diving between rounds of golf for the last few days.

Remember, the One said himself that he's making a list and checking it twice - and I'm sure that it's not just members of Congress who are on that list!

These are more glorious images of our dearest of dear leaders, than anything the Times could assemble. And possibly, gray is the new black! Replace the previous gloriousness of 'red'. Our dear Red leader is shades of glorious gray -- how very inclusive, is it not!

(but I do miss a good mustache)

fraulein.jpg
Ahhh, Fraulein - how I wish I could say I remember those glorious days, but the truth is that I perceive those memories through a thick haze of beet vodka clouds... nevertheless, even through the clouds the memories of your stout and hardy beauty cannot help but shine through!

It's good to have you back from the gulag, Comrade!

And another version: 50 Shades of Red

[img]/images/Obama_50_Shades_Red_Time_Cover[/img]

Important to note: Barack Obama is Time's "Person" of the Year but if a Republican governor had picked him to fill a senate seat, that would be prima facie evidence of RAAAAAACISM - according to the NY Times, anyway.

I've fixed the typos missed by the cover-story editors at www.thyme.con:

It's not the "Time Person of the Year" it's the I/ME Personae of the Year

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA

--KOOK

TIME PERSON OF THE YEAR: ECONOMIST BARACK OBAMA FOR "50 SHADES OF GRECIAN FORMULAE"

The Exciting Journey From QE-1 to QE-50 and Barack:

--KOOK

Comrade El Presidente,

In the spirit of marxmas I will not denounce you for the slanderous picture of the "One" as some kind of gay freak! Everyone knows that our Dear Leader cares for all the peasants greatly. Why even his inner circle gets his unrestrained love! I offer to you and the collective my personal photo's from last years Kwanza party in the Gold room.

Even after some real BROmance the glorious "One" lets his hizzy show to his lizzy.....

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
fraulein.jpg
Ahhh, Fraulein - how I wish I could say I remember those glorious days, but the truth is that I perceive those memories through a thick haze of beet vodka clouds... nevertheless, even through the clouds the memories of your stout and hardy beauty cannot help but shine through!

It's good to have you back from the gulag, Comrade!

Comrade R.O.C.K., there is nothing wrong with vodka haze... it is the only affordable haze some of us have to cling to, bitter or nay. But I do not miss the mustaching particulate -- much too scratchy and forever catching beets remains.

sypmyeyes, I hate to offend, but for some odd reason, our dear leaders smooching made my tummy turn and contents are now all over gulag floor. It is your job to do the cleaning!! Enjoy your Cubical chores and remember "obama is great", to quote our moooslimic comrades.