Comrades! We Need a People's Petition!

A petition on the WH website calls for stripping the citizenship and exile of anyone who signs the secession petitions. We can do better than that. We need a petition calling for anyone who didn't vote for our glorious Supreme Leader to be peacefully removed, via cattle car, to toil in the gulags. That or immediate liquidation. Either way.

Our voices must be heard for the greater good.

[img]/images/Hammer_Sickle_Barbed_Wire_G.jpg[/img]

Comrades! I have information about another petition! This one is for Comrade Warren. Any senator who does not vote yes will be exposed as a racist. The Rethuglikkkans will most likely vote "present" to avoid being called racist and having to acknowledge her heritage. We must collect signatures.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... r/GFQScTSz

Certainly The One has an opportunity here to demonstrate His solomoronic wisdom! The misguided nazi kapitalist knuckledragging toothless hillbilly racists who sign petitions to secede want to depart from the glorious land of Our Tuesday™ and declare their states separate backwards third-world unenlightened "sovereign" *spit* governments; at least one progressive intellectual has petitioned to have the misguided nazi kapitalist knuckledragging toothless hillbilly racist petition-signers *spit* exiled. Would not granting all the petitions solve the problem? Not that I am thinking; I must have heard this someplace.

And who could doubt Comrade Warren's heritage?

tipi_.jpg

I would like to circulate a petition for the pseudo-intellectual self-appointed genius who suggested exiling those wanting secession, that he/she/it be promoted to the position of overlord and taskmaster in the New Plantation™. Whips and shackles will be a considered a perk.

Then genius suggesting exile for secessionist seems to have a "once in never out alive" mentality

hmmm...what other organizations have that membership rule?

The Mafia
The Irish Republican Army and
Islam

I support ConservativeMuzhelozhstvo's petition and would like to add that it fits right in with the implementation of our Agenda 21 ideas.

If we concentrate all the subjects of our rule in large communal megacities, and clear vast areas of land for wildlife preservation, we will thereby recreate Siberia in North America. Wilderness is good for concentration camps - escape makes no sense because there's nowhere to run, no food or shelter for thousands of miles, and the woods are full of protected species that will rip you apart before you can make it to the river. That takes care of your clever plan to escape in pairs, so you could eat your partner if the food gets scarce.

Comrade Square, I support your support!

I am, however, concerned that with Global Warming speeding up as it is (according to Dear Leader) the Great USSA Siberia is more likely to be the Great USSA Bahamas.

When do I receive my social work from OBrian like Winston did in Orwell's 1984?

So I can feel completely better about all this?

tumblr_mba5saw7L21r7jicpo1_500[1].jpg

this petition nonsense is just votes by signature. WE PAID FOR VOTES already. Petiton marginalizes our necro-voter comrades, those without high-speed internet, and anyone whose ethincity prevents them from obtaining government issued ID.

Please be sensitive to our goal of "STRENGTHENING THE ROLE OF MAJOR GROUPS". Send in your donations now so that we can determine who is in the "Major Group". We appreciate your compliance. We will punish noncompliance.

agenda 21.jpg

WHO IS IN CHARGE OF THIS WHOREHOUSE?! I wouldn't stoop to call it a proper gulag! Prisoner #3 from the left has his hat on sideways and the man next to him is not even wearing gulag-issue headgear!