Obama: If I had a daughter, she'd look like Rachel Dolezal

Not shirking His responsibility to make a statement on all things pertaining to Race Relations™ in the USSA, President Barack Obama (PBUH) has issued a statement:

"If I had a daughter, she'd look like Rachel Dolezal. I understand exactly what it's like to be raised in a mixed race family, as Rachel was. Like my grandmother, her mother was a typical white woman who had difficulties raising black children in a white neighborhood. I understand the difficulties Rachel has with her identity. Is she white, black or various shades of grey? Being a white woman as president of an NAACP chapter is very similar to being a black man as President of an inherently racist country. Word!"

If my Aunt had balls, she'd be my Uncle. If Prezzy had balls, he might have daughters, but I think Michelle takes care of that.

Just so you know, Oksana, Deer Leader (PBUH) has two daughters.......

OksanaTheTerrible wrote:So he says

That is the Current Truth™, comrade. Who are we to dispute it?

I just hope RedDiaperette doesn't see Rachelle with her hair up like that! You know how she gets around yarn!

Carla-Cakes.jpg

A little known, in the USSA, Australian colloquialism is that "yarn" means story or bullsh*t. One "spins a yarn". It's a story of dubious merit but entertaining, none the less. I'm sure comrade RedD's attitude to yarn and bullsh*t is somewhat similar.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:[highlight=#ffff00]A little known, in the USSA, Australian colloquialism[/highlight] is that "yarn" means story or bullsh*t. One "spins a yarn". It's a story of dubious merit but entertaining, none the less. I'm sure comrade RedD's attitude to yarn and bullsh*t is somewhat similar.

I object! That "little known, in the USSA, Australian colloquialism" was invented by Gabby Hayes while cooking grub behind the chuck wagon in a John Wayne movie! And don't forget it!

In 1960, right? I forgot that Australia didn't exist before John Wayne movies. My apologies, comrade Tree Rat.

Rachel: If I had a son, he'd look just like...

if-rachel-had-a-son.jpg

Hmmmmmmm!

For some reason, I'm thinking Merryl Streep........

Is it me or have we all entered the Twilight Zone. Comrades! Where are we?

I thought Australia is where we sent the criminals.

Comrade Putout wrote:.
Rachel: If I had a son, he'd look just like...

if-rachel-had-a-son.jpg
Ha! I thought that was M(r)s Caitlyn Jenner...

Captain Craptek wrote:I just hope RedDiaperette doesn't see Rachelle with her hair up like that! You know how she gets around yarn!

Carla-Cakes.jpg
Oh, my preciousssss....

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Is it me or have we all entered the Twilight Zone. Comrades! Where are we?

Comrade, this is The People's Cube. Do not be afraid. All is peaceful, here.

mi
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:A little known, in the USSA, Australian colloquialism is that "yarn" means story or bullsh*t. One "spins a yarn". It's a story of dubious merit but entertaining, none the less.
I encountered this colloquialism in Jack London's "Smoke Bellew". I think, Shorty used it... So, at least 100 years ago, it was well enough known in the US, not just Australia. At least one dictionary still describes it today as well.

I stand corrected and denounced!. I've never heard the term used here in the 15 years since I defected. It is in common use in my homeland.

mi
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:I stand corrected and denounced!. I've never heard the term used here in the 15 years since I defected. It is in common use in my homeland.
In all fairness, I have not encountered it in the US myself either -- except in Jack London's book.

Another wonderful expression from the author's writings is "kai-kai" (meaning "eat"). As in "such-and-such was kai-kaied by the locals"... The whole "South Sea Tales" so reeks of racism and White privilege, I suddenly feel the need to denounce myself for ever opening it before somebody else does.

Comrades, I thought you would enjoy this pre-Dolezal scandal blog by a biological white male who identifies as a black female. Her justification is quite logical:

"...all anatomically modern Homo sapiens derived from a single, African, ancestor some 195,000 years ago. To the widely accepted, modern, constructed understanding of “racial identification”, this ancestor which we all share, would have been labeled “black”. Then I too, should be genetically identifiable with “black”, because how can one lose their race?

I would like to make it clear that my self identification is of no business to you, nor does your input have any significance. Leave your opinions and judgment elsewhere."

Love it.

black-female.png

[color=#0000ff]Olga Photoshopova[/color] revealed an erroneous assertion when she quoted the dingbat who wrote:
"...all anatomically modern[highlight=#ffff00] Homo sapiens derived from a single, African, ancestor some 195,000 years ago[/highlight]. To the widely accepted, modern, constructed understanding of “racial identification”, this ancestor which we all share, would have been labeled “black”. Then I too, should be genetically identifiable with “black”, because how can one lose their race?
Not so fast... The white male/black female dingbat is using outdated information that does not reflect the Current Truth ™ . He/She obviously ascribes to the 'Out of Africa Theory' which states that human evolution took place strictly in Africa, where black women morphed into white men before setting out for more suitable climes in Europe. This theory is highly racist, placing Africans at a lower level of evolution than their European and Asian cousins.

Speaking on the origin of European homo sapiens, Wikipedia quotes another theory which says that Europeans are the product of a mixture of African Homo Sapiens interbreeding with Cro-Magnons and Neanderthals as recently as 39,000 years ago. This theory is much more politically correct, as well as a validation of the sexual practices of the promiscuous Left, and therefore the science is settled.

Konservative_Punk wrote:This theory is much more politically correct, as well as a validation of the sexual practices of the promiscuous Left, and therefore the science is settled.

Or perhaps alternatively, "Trans-settled," meaning: settled until someone becomes offended.

mi
Come, come you, haters... Obviously, like sexuality, race is a social construct.

For that matter, social constructs are a social construct.

Konservative_Punk wrote: Speaking on the origin of European homo sapiens, Wikipedia quotes another theory which says that Europeans are the product of a mixture of African Homo Sapiens interbreeding with Cro-Magnons and Neanderthals as recently as 39,000 years ago. This theory is much more politically correct, as well as a validation of the sexual practices of the promiscuous Left, and therefore the science is settled.

Is it less offensive to put African Homo-sapiens on the bottom of the evolutionary chart or to label them all as sexual perverts who would dip their collective wicks into any available hole?

If the latter, evolution sure was kind to the offspring of Cro-Magnons and Neanderthals. Especially the Scandinavians and Celts.

This could explain the President's above mentioned media statement, of course.

mi wrote:Come, come you, haters... Obviously, like sexuality, race is a social construct.

Tell that to Charles Darwin (In the absence of empirical evidence, his "theory" has yet to be proven, but the science has long been "settled" by way of concensus, the same way that it has for Afro-Sapien Climate Change.)

Abbey Road Evolution.jpg

Konservative_Punk wrote:
mi wrote:Come, come you, haters... Obviously, like sexuality, race is a social construct.

Tell that to Charles Darwin (In the absence of empirical evidence, his "theory" has yet to be proven, but the science has long been "settled" by way of concensus, the same way that it has for Afro-Sapien Climate Change.)

Abbey Road Evolution.jpg

Apparently, judging by the picture, comrade Punk, if you had a daughter, she'd look like Rachel Dolezal, also.

That's a little spooky.