Puerto Rico to become 58th State!

Comrades,

How 'bout a nice warm people's welcome to the 58th State!

61% of Puerto Ricans Vote for U.S. Statehood

What is it like in this new glorious state? Well, apparently pretty awesome!
García Padilla of the Popular Democratic Party (Partido Popular Democrático—PPD) was elected with 48 percent (870,005 votes) support, while Fortuño of the New Progressive Party (Partido Nuevo Progresista) received 47 percent (855,325) of the votes.
Imagine this Island paradise: Only 2 political parties, and neither involve rethugliKKKans or Neo-KKKons!

Are we not truly the greatest collective, ever??!!

PuertoRico_Statehood.jpg

Now add statehood for the District of Columbia.

A full cup of general amnesty adding a net four million Democrat votes nationwide.

A sprinkling of state law changes to allocate their electors to national popular vote winners rather than that of the state.

Add as needed keeping the public school unions and collegiate social science faculties dependent on Goobermit to produce a fresh annual crop of young progressive minded voters.

Voilà....a Mobocracy instead of a Republic.

This is GLORIOUS news, Comrades!

To add to what Comrade Expel has stated, we now can add more slackers to the welfare roles, more FREE contraceptives, and more FOOD STAMP takers! This will create MORE JOBS — espeically to those who live in China who make Obamafones™ — to be handed out to the denizens of the New Plantation Class™! This will enable democrats to reign forever!

I'm sure Loo-weez Gutterazz (Communist-IL) is waxing orgasmic at the prospect of becoming the the first little tin-horned communist dictator of the 58th State.

FWORD(!)

100% Infidel, we have been saving Puerto Rico as our "ace in a hole" so to speak. We view the people's Puerto Rico as our "there when we need it" advantage. But we are not sitting on our laurels and ignoring Puerto Rico. Our Feliz Navidad indoctrination teams are on the ground with daily instruction, persuading the population of their lack and convincing them that the Evil Rich ™ have taken their just deserts, always providing them the Current Truth ™. One can never become complacent and under estimate the resilience of an independent spirit.

protect puerto rico.jpg

Dear Peoples Comrade,
I enjoy your post, however I find it troublesome that the trademark symbols are used in reference to glorious statements of truth. Are not the "TM" and the idea of a trademark simply tools of the Kapitalists? Are they not the products of tyranny, symbolizing the greed of individuals and ghastly korporations that seek credit and profit for their hard work and innovation? Are not hard work and innovation the cornerstones of evil? Perhaps a committee should be appointed to investigate this matter, as Dear Leader has too much work to do to prepare the grand shovel distribution for our new komrades from Puerto Rico, or else he would attend to the matter himself. Just a suggestion. Also, I am willing to forgo my potato ration next Tuesday if it will help provide the funds needed for the beet seed distribution to take place when Haiti applies for statehood.

Well, here's what some Puerto Ricans might think of this idea.

Edit: Clarification of my previous post! You might be surprised how relevant these lyrics are (1960's) to today's values. Yeah, you just might. That's why I posted it in the first place! Listen up!

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Puerto Rico becoming a state ?

As it stands, actual Puerto Rican citizens don't pay Federal income tax.
And thanks to Obamacare, that burden is going to get larger every year.

I hope they're not as stupid as the existing States appear to be.
Time will tell .......

Krasnodar: It appears you are in need of re-edukation, immediately! Have you been refusing to drink your daily allowance of Kool-Aid (made entirely from beets grown at glorious collective)? Please report to nearest railway station. Remember to bring warm clothes and shovel.

Are there any old 38 star flags still around? If

https://dailycaller.com/2012/11/11/white-house-website-deluged-with-secession-petitions-from-19-states/ is correct, now 20 states to include the Republic of Texazistan (The ummm 15th largest economy in the world...and we have oil.. and brew our own National Beer of Texas...) will SECEDE from the Union, and form independent countries forming their own alliances.

In the meantime, it's going to take a lot of protests to burn up all of those obsolete 50 star flags...

Panzergrenadier wrote:Krasnodar: It appears you are in need of re-edukation, immediately! Have you been refusing to drink your daily allowance of Kool-Aid (made entirely from beets grown at glorious collective)? Please report to nearest railway station. Remember to bring warm clothes and shovel.
Platform 5, right ?

It seems the last time I saw this secession movie, the subtitles were in Yugoslavian...

Dear Leader will feel right at home as the dictator Supreme Commandant of the 58th State.

74755_4807831403068_1296458769_n.jpg

According to this: https://houston.cbslocal.com/2012/11/13/perry-texas-will-not-secede-from-us/ Rick Perry says Texas will not secede.

So that's the way it's going to be? HERMAN CAIN for Governor!

Hey Tovi! NO! That's not the way it's going to be! I, Pamalinsky, nominate YOU, Tovarichi, for Governor of Texas! Only then will we consider moving there!Also, what kinda stuff you talkin' about? Huh? Herman Cain isn't even running in your state! Please! Get a grip! Get a grip and run, run for your life!