PUTIN: "We Talked About Life"

State Media:

FOROS, Ukraine – Vladimir Putin says he met with the Russian spies who were expelled from the United States, joining them in singing an unofficial KGB anthem and promising them good jobs and a bright future back in their homeland.

[...]

"They had a very difficult fate," Putin said, referring to the expelled spies who spent years of burrowing into American society. "They had to carry out a task to benefit their motherland's interests for many, many years without a diplomatic cover, risking themselves and those close to them."
Difficult indeed!

Now comrades we should all stand, gaze at a frolicking Comrade Putin (who isn't half the Glorious Leader Obama is BTW)...

Putin Frolicks.jpg
...and give a listen!

[The extension mp3 has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Are your eyes not filled with salty H2o?

I wonder what disdain our freed "spies" are being subjected to via Obama/Holder America hatred?

I wonder if Putin would have rolled out the KGB red carpet if one Anna Chapman weren't involved.

anna chapman.jpg
Hmmm?

UPDATE: It has been leaked that two highly trained DOJ employees (pictured below) have been dispatched to greet our "spies."

ooohhh.jpg

Comrade Kook was unavailable...

What can I say about my dear friend Comrade Putin? Not much I'm afraid because it's classified, but I can say he's the real deal. He's really a fun guy and quite the chick magnet:

https://www.overstream.net/view.php?oid=ldnye3uliftp

It is good to see like minded peoples singing praises to their dear leaders.

Grigori E.R. wrote:He's really a fun guy and quite the chick magnet:

Did you say chick magnet?

Chick_Magnet.jpg

Macho Man Vlad Putin Rides His Harley Into Biker Rally

Macho Man Vlad Putin roared into a biker rally in Ukraine on Saturday riding a Harley Davidson.

FOX News reported:

Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has lept on a Harley Davidson and roared into an international biker convention in southern Ukraine. Around 5,000 bikers from Europe and beyond gathered in Sevastopol for the annual festival Saturday on Ukraine's Crimea peninsula. Putin, in Ukraine for talks with the country's new Russia-friendly leadership, had his black shirt sleeves rolled up as he motored toward a stage along a dusty road on the three-wheeled bike.

That's wild.

One of the great rituals of riding is the two-down wave. Any biker you meet, if he really understands the reason he's riding, will flip you two fingers down as he passes. It's saying, "How you doin' brother? Keep both wheels on the pavement and ride on."

I don't wave to trikes.

I don't get the trikes.....just thinking...... or am I not with the times?

Trikes have a problem going around corners. But I do like those reverse trikes (two steering wheels in the front with an auto style suspension so they can lean in the curves).

Hell, if you're going to ride a trike, just go ahead and buy another wheel and have a Miata!

Trikin' ain't Bikin'.

It does not appear Putin (is that is real reeeal name? Seriously) needs his Russian communist spies . . . what is he doing with those pool animals?

Nurse Penny is ready to give him what he deserves. A through checkup for the greater good.

Grigori E.R. wrote:What can I say about my dear friend Comrade Putin? Not much I'm afraid because it's classified, but I can say he's the real deal. He's really a fun guy and quite the chick magnet:

https://www.overstream.net/view.php?oid=ldnye3uliftp

Apologies Comrade Grigori but I had to stop this video midway on principle. He doesn't drink!?

Comrade Buffoon,
I thought that would get a rise out of one of my Comrades. Let's just say it's part of his public persona (wink,wink).

Fraulein Pulloskies,
This Nurse Penny, does she accept Medicare?

Ivan Betinov wrote:Hell, if you're going to ride a trike, just go ahead and buy another wheel and have a Miata!

Trikin' ain't Bikin'.

I got nothin...

Vladimir Putin Trike Pimpin.jpg

Comrade Grigori E.R., I called Ms. Penny and she informed us that she is allowed instructed only accepts Obooboo Care which dear Leader implemented. But be of good cheer. All of us will soon be Obamacared! Unfortunately the fine print does say those over 60 are umm, uh, err, not of the highest priority. I'm sure your papers prove you are under 60, so that should not be a problem!

Buffoon, I believe you hit on something (btw: don't bogart, pass it along to the next comrade please). Anyway, the metaphor of the tricycle. You can't have a Collective of one. Two is a couple. But three...now you have the beginnings of a Collective. And look at the tricycle. There is one big wheel that does all the work while the little wheels follow obediently. Truly the big wheel is more equal than the equally equal little wheels. Together they all serve a purpose. Individually they would just fall over and lay there doing nothing. They support each other and form the foundation of a framework...the Collective.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Buffoon, I believe you hit on something (btw: don't bogart, pass it along to the next comrade please). Anyway, the metaphor of the tricycle. You can't have a Collective of one. Two is a couple. But three...now you have the beginnings of a Collective. And look at the tricycle. There is one big wheel that does all the work while the little wheels follow obediently. Truly the big wheel is more equal than the equally equal little wheels. Together they all serve a purpose. Individually they would just fall over and lay there doing nothing. They support each other and form the foundation of a framework...the Collective.

Comrade Whoopie, the credit is all yours for the most equal theory! I just thought an over sized Lenin Head looked funny on a tricycle!...

I wonder if Comrade Putin would be willing to hire us to do some spying for him. I'm keeping a close eye on all Kellogg's products. Did you know that not too long ago one of the ingredients of Pop Tarts was eggs? And now, they no longer include eggs. There must be some mysterious reason. It's a matter of national importance. Could it be that there is a conspiracy to turn all American children into ADHD sugar heads? Who paid Kelloggs to stop putting egg in their Pop Tarts, now making them higher in carbohydrate counts than ever?

CLEARLY, we need to be our collective heads straight on this "trike incident". Clearly only one in the Cube is worth to be heading the trike brigade!

Red Square Trike Pimpin.jpg