Racist Hate Crime & Propaganda !

DuhBro2.jpg

These people are like.......sooooo " backwards " !

Perhaps the Secret Service will investigate this guy and say that his message will be interpreted as a direct physical threat to Dear Leader.

Come to think of it, it's been awhile since we've had a good show trial ........
Get your popcorn !

His work displays the potential to become editor for the Harvard Law Review. Does he have a Birth Certificate?

Comrade Kras, I have stopped eating popcorn until somebody comes out with a popcorn of color. I have my standards.

Comrade Putout, much as Zimmerman >spit< - a Hispanic person - is white, so, too, this yellow popcorn is white. I await true popcorn of color. Then - and only then - will I partake.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Putout, much as Zimmerman >spit< - a Hispanic person - is white, so, too, this yellow popcorn is white. I await true popcorn of color. Then - and only then - will I partake.
burnt-popcorn.jpg

IndianCorn.jpg

Elizabeth Warrn's Minority Selection. Don't fall prey to majority corn. Proudly exhibit your minority sensitivity and eat colored corn.

Oh yeah! The "burnt" ones are what actually brings out the real flavor!

Thank you Comrade Comrade - AT LAST! I can eat popcorn again!!

Comrade Putout wrote:
colored-popcoen.jpg

Be careful with that popcorn.

Krasnodar wrote:
DuhBro2.jpg

What a shame. His own Bro has turned against Dear Leader. I didn't know he had a brother.

Maybe this fellow is blind and doesn't know he's Dear Leaders brother. Kind of like this poor chap.

white supremacy.jpg
White supremacy is one of those self evident natural principals.

taken earlier.jpg

So eloquently put, dear People's Comrade. Eloquent AND articulate! Kudos!