Real Life Progress, Right Before Your Very Eyes!

Comrades -

More glorious news from the front lines of the revolution! Barely 4 days from the election in which the California collective wisely voted for more taxes, and we have this new dispatch. The California collective is way ahead of the curve, as they can find new revenue, and spend it all in the same week. How's that for efficiency??

Gender spenders: San Francisco to foot bill for sex changes

San_Francisco_Welcome.jpg
In the midst of cash-strapped Californians approving new taxes to prevent further cuts in essential state services, San Francisco health officials appear to have found the money to fund what they say is a much-needed service to residents living in the City by the Bay: Sex changes.

The gender-switching surgeries are part of a comprehensive program for treating transgender people that the city's Health Commission green-lighted on Tuesday and announced two days later. Backers say it will help ease the mental anguish of people who feel they are trapped in bodies of the wrong gender, but critics wonder why the taxpayers should foot the bill.

“Taxpayers cannot afford this, as there are unintended costs and unintended consequences unrelated to the actual surgery, such as their longer-term hormone treatment, psychology needs and other longer term health issues,” said Thomas Moyer, a City by the Bay resident and author of “A Conservative Survival Guide to San Francisco.”

There is no reason Dear Leader, with His newly appropriated flexibility, can't mandrake mandate higher taxes for the whole country. We ALL deserve to be the gender or genders that we wish to be and therefore SHOULD be. At least for now. Or a while.

That would free up all that newly taxed California money to spend on, say, CaliCondoms™!!

The quant crew at Obama HQ have done to politics when Billy Bean & the Sabermetricians have done to baseball.

Just as they optimized the take on a 'dinner with Obama & George Clooney' fund raiser targeted specifically to KommieFornian women between 40 and 49 with a multi million net worth so too they've determined that policies favorable to the transgendered will increase the vote take in select bellweather San Frank precincts from 99.89% to 99.99%.

Chaz Bono reportedly strapped on a pair of roller skates and broke out in song at the news:

I've got a brand new pair of testicles,
I've got a new pee-pee!
I've been through gender reasignment
and hormone therapy!
I got a good plastic surgeon
to add a new dick to me, now
I've got a brand new pair of testicles
I've got a new pee-pee!

“Taxpayers cannot afford this, as there are unintended costs and unintended consequences unrelated to the actual surgery, such as their longer-term hormone treatment, psychology needs and other longer term health issues,” said Thomas Moyer, a City by the Bay resident and author of “A Conservative Survival Guide to San Francisco.”

This is just extraneous piffle. "Taxpayers cannot afford this"? Why, just MAKE THEM PAY! The term "NO TAXES" has been abrogated from the Peoples Lexicon Of Bad Words™ just as "Islamic terrorism, terrorists, terror attacks" have been.

This is discrimination. Why should men trapped in womyn's bodies or womyn trapped in men's bodies be given special preference when there are plenty of others, both men and womyn, who feel they are animals trapped in human bodies? What about them?

So true Comrade Dedhedvedev! And what about those who don't feel trapped in the wrong body at all? Shouldn't they be taught to understand the anguish our transgendered and transspecied comrades endure? Shouldn't they be redistributed a new body? Oh the injustice!! Gender and species surgery for ALL!!!

Ivan Betinov wrote:Chaz Bono reportedly strapped on a pair of roller skates and broke out in song at the news:

I've got a brand new pair of testicles,
I've got a new pee-pee!
I've been through gender reasignment
and hormone therapy!
I got a good plastic surgeon
to add a new dick to me, now
I've got a brand new pair of testicles
I've got a new pee-pee!
I must say Comrade Betinov, few written lyrics have automatically, when read, provided the corresponding melody in my head but these did. Proper job! (I've been watching those darn British detective series on Netflix again.)

Might I be so bold as to suggest a chorus?

Trans-gennnnnder!
Trans-gennnnnder!
My pee-pee's big and strong
Don't call me late for dinner
But you can call me Tom!

Ahhh Comrades, Glorius Days await us proles here in the PRK (Peoples Republik of Kalifornia). The Poliburo in Sacramento has *complete control*. Not only can they tax all the wealthy of their ill-gotten gains, unless of course they are Union Members (and membership in the Screen Actors Guild counts...), but they no longer have to answer to that puppet governor, Jerry Brown! They can override any veto!

Long term costs from turning womyn into men and vice versa? Just pass a spending bill. We all know the rich can afford to pay a bit more. Done.

Comrades - another reason to rejoice! Tomorrow we here in the PRK get to enjoy the layoffsbenefits of our self-inflictedglorious Cap and Trade program!