Change the term 'pork barrel' as hurtful to Muslim comrades

[img]/images/Pork_Barrel_Muslim_Protest.jpg[/img]

Comrades, in light of Dear Leader's most glorious support of Islam, we need to make some changes around here.

The evil, disgusting reichwingers need to stop throwing around the term "pork barrel." It is offensive to Muslims. So, we all need to come up with suggestions for a new term that the reichwing can use when they feel the need to criticize Dear Leader.

They're too uneducated and stupid to come up with one themselves. Once we have the best term, Dear Leader can use his mighty pen and phone to mandate that the reichwing uses that term.

That is, at least until Net Neutrality <wink wink> rules completely shut down such talk permanently.

Yes, those fearmongering reichwingers always seem to use this fictional boogeyman term "pork barrel" to lay guilt trips on everybody and offend Muslims, May I suggest to use of: "former artiodactyl mammal of African and Eurasian decent barrel", "varmint barrel", "cob roller barrel", "cormorant barrel", "stuff one's face barrel", "binge barrel". Perhaps these would not be too offensive to Muslims, who have every right to fear those reichwinger yodeling God Squads who terrorize politics.

The term "Pork Barrel" should just be banned, period. No new term for it. This is because Pork Barrel politiks are essential to the funktion of the politikal infrastructure. The workers on the kollektives need not know about that.

trashmouth wrote:Yes, those fearmongering reichwingers always seem to use this fictional boogeyman term "pork barrel" to lay guilt trips on everybody and offend Muslims, May I suggest to use of: "[highlight=#ffff00]former artiodactyl mammal of African and Eurasian decent barrel[/highlight]", "varmint barrel", "cob roller barrel", "cormorant barrel", "stuff one's face barrel", "binge barrel". Perhaps these would not be too offensive to Muslims, who have every right to fear those reichwinger yodeling God Squads who terrorize politics.

Excellent choice, Comrade Trash. I believe this will work because it uses big words that the unwashed masses will never understand or look up. They'll just vote for it.

On the other hand, your choice of "[highlight=#ffff00]cob roller barrel[/highlight]", while excellent, could be changed to "[highlight=#ffff00]corn hole barrel[/highlight]." This may be more easily recognized by the unwashed masses, although it would require the necessary thinking to figure out what is actually happening to them.

So, that's not going to happen.

The first one is my choice.

PS: Yodeling? (bwaahahaha!)

Gummipuppe is entirely korrect. Any attempt to define any term to describe special interest Wealthspreading is inherently against the interest of the Proletariat and fundamentally counter-revolutionary because any such term will be used to negatively portray the act of stealing from the few to bribe the politically-organized fewer for political support/votes, especially since many of the recipients of such Wealthspreading are our comrades-in-arms, the everyman everyperson every-entity-or-being organized Union laborer.

[highlight=#ffff00][highlight=#ffffff]Pork-Barrel Spending™[/highlight][/highlight] does not really exist. The term "pork-barrel" is nothing more than a dog-whistle term for greedy kapitalist pigs who only wish to hoard wealth in order to prevent the proletariat from enjoying the fruit of their labor. All spending by The Regime™ is necessary to preserving the right and entitlement of the The People™ of the Kollektive™ to certain benefits. However, in the interest of being inklusive to our friends in the Community of Peace™, The Party™ will make this akkomodation for them: [highlight=#ffff00][highlight=#ffffff]Pork Barrel Spending™[/highlight][/highlight] shall henceforth be known as [highlight=#00ff00][highlight=#ffffff][highlight=#ffff00]'Benefit Security Expenditures™'[/highlight][/highlight][/highlight], or simply [highlight=#00ff00][highlight=#ffffff][highlight=#ffff00]'B.S. Spending™'[/highlight][/highlight][/highlight] for short.

Konservative_Punk wrote:Pork Barrel Spending™ shall henceforth be known as 'Benefit Security Expenditures™', or simply 'B.S. Spending™' for short.
I believe B.S. is halal. As long as it's halal, there is no need to specify the product - the barrel can be filled with anything at all. Therefore, it may as well be called "Halal Barrel."

Red Square wrote:
Konservative_Punk wrote:Pork Barrel Spending™ shall henceforth be known as 'Benefit Security Expenditures™', or simply 'B.S. Spending™' for short.
I believe B.S. is halal. As long as it's halal, there is no need to specify the product - the barrel can be filled with anything at all. Therefore, it may as well be called "Halal Barrel."
Excellent! I always like reducing things to their lowest terms!

Red Square wrote:
I believe B.S. is halal. As long as it's halal, there is no need to specify the product - [highlight=#ffff00]the barrel can be filled with anything at all[/highlight]. Therefore, it may as well be called "Halal Barrel."
In that kase, Komrade Square, I propose the term "Krakker Barrel Spending", as "pork" is primarily consumed by the evil blue-eyed devils of the kaukasian persuasion. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE halal, I have nothing against it at all. It's just that 'pork-barrel' tends to have a negative konnotation among the proletariat, and replacing it with 'halal' may cause offense to those for whom it is considered sacred. Krakkers on the other hand, if we are to be honest, have brought nothing but suffering and misery to the kollektive and we already kommonly use the term "pig" to describe them, especially those who enforce the laws. This will have the added benefit of uniting the minority races among the kollektive, as they will associate 'krakker-barrel' spending with punishing whitey (aka: The Man) and taking his ill-gotten gains.

Well thinking about it, it really should be dhimmis barrel.

Comrades, most glorious and hilarious suggestions! We need a well funded blue ribbon committee and a great deal of research (which creates jobs!) to figure out which term would be most equal and most appropriate. After we get through spending the money debating the replacement, we can just conclude that reichwingers simply need to be silenced completely. Comrade Red Square, most glorious image as always!

But if we all know what is in the barrel, why bother to specify? Let us just say "Barrel." Then again, since we can all see that it is a barrel, why say even "Barrel"? Let us say simply, "."
I love simplification. It is so much less stress on the lobeless brain.

Ahh 1, and Ahh 2, and Ahh 3!

Mystery item No. 1

Red Square wrote:
Well then, since the barrel can be filled with anything at all, how's about BEER!

I risk my excellent reputation for posting thoughtful videos by posting this one. But, it does seem to fit the occasion.

The lyrics are deep and insightful. The video is short and to the point. I suppose you could call it the Pork Barrel Polka but then, that would be offensive.

Beer is never offensive, so, here ya go:

Sorry, Comrades, I just couldn't help myself.

Pamalinsky wrote:
Red Square wrote:
Well then, since the barrel can be filled with anything at all, how's about BEER!

I risk my excellent reputation for posting thoughtful videos by posting this one. But, it does seem to fit the occasion.

The lyrics are deep and insightful. The video is short and to the point. I suppose you could call it the Pork Barrel Polka but then, that would be offensive.

Beer is never offensive, so, here ya go:

Sorry, Comrades, I just couldn't help myself.

Dear Pami,

You've been looking into my "Mystery Item" spot, haven't you? Fess up!

Captain Craptek,

OMG! I absolutely did look at it the other day, but I forgot! So, so sorry, my friend.

I think it's hilarious!

Didn't mean to rip off your post!

Love, Pammie

ps: somehow it lingered in my brain

I rush through things too quickly sometimes.

It certainly made an impact on my poor brain cells.

Thanks for the fun!

Pamalinsky wrote:Captain Craptek,

OMG! I absolutely did look at it the other day, but I forgot! So, so sorry, my friend.
I think it's hilarious!
Didn't mean to rip off your post!
Love, Pammie
ps: somehow it lingered in my brain
I rush through things too quickly sometimes.
It certainly made an impact on my poor brain cells.
Thanks for the fun!

Really! A likely story... OK, I accept your explanation, and,... intend to say no more regarding this incident. (of course, circumstances have been known to alter the best of intentions)

Captain Craptek wrote:Ahh 1, and Ahh 2, and Ahh 3!

Mystery item No. 1

I love a good polka. What happened to our accordion comrade?