Republicans mentally rape Dem voters with Hillary scandals

[img]/images/Mental_Rape_Hillary_Emails.jpg[/img]

With more of Hillary's emails being exposed to the nation's mindset, certain previously suppressed memories begin to emerge out of the subconscious, causing us to doubt her ability to control our reality.

We were not supposed to know or care about Hillary's ties to Sid Blumenthal. It was for our own good that we didn't remember who this man was. We were all better off thinking and feeling only what Hillary wanted us to think and feel. Now that the Republicans have ruined this blissful relationship, we begin to feel disturbed by unsolicited facts and unauthorized memories that lead us to question our trusted Democratic leaders.

In what can only be described as mental breaking and entering, the Republicans brutally drag us outside of our safe spaces and repeatedly penetrate us with facts, inseminating us with unwanted ideas, and causing us to perform painful intellectual abortions. This effectively makes us victims of non-consensual mental rape.

The harm becomes obvious already as we begin to wonder, how come Hillary couldn't protect us from these traumatic facts? Has she lost touch and is no longer all-powerful, allowing the Republicans to send an information tsunami into our previously safe seas of controlled tranquility?

Our sanity depends on knowing that all the faults, lies, and malevolence can only be found among the Republicans. All we want from our news sources is information about how the Republicans made our planet too hot by melting the glaciers out of capitalist greed and racist anger at minorities who live in extreme climates. Any attempts by the Republicans to disprove these beliefs automatically qualify them as climate deniers and mental rapists, thus reinforcing our emotional well-being.

We know that the Republicans have made the world unsafe by exposing what really happened in Benghazi, instead of believing, like the rest of us, in the story about the offensive YouTube video. What difference does it make what really happened? If we could forget, we could live in peace. If the Republicans didn't prevent us from suppressing the memory of 9/11 and subsequent attacks on America, we would have continued to live in peace with the Muslim world. But the Republicans don't want peace, they want wars.

We could have had peace with Iran if the Republicans didn't expose the discrepancies of the Iranian treaty. We could be free of fear of terrorist attacks if the Republicans didn't mention them all the time, exposing the religion of those who commit workplace violence.

If the Republicans didn't expose the secrets about Bill Clinton's affairs, Hillary would not have been forced to cover them up and to attack the female victims. This, in turn, would not have weakened her position on women's issues and would not have immunized Donald Trump against her accusations of him being a sexist male chauvinist pig.

If the Republicans didn't say the words "Radical Islam," there would be no al-Qaeda, Taliban, Boko Haram, Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, Hezbollah, or ISIS. Syria would be a peaceful nation, Iran would not have developed the bomb, and Saudi Arabia would not have killed the Sheikh.

We need a leader who will keep us safe in our comfort zones by controlling our reality and protecting us from traumatic memories. We need to continue to believe and question nothing. Is that so much to ask?

Thank you for reading this non-pro-Hillary article.

--------------
Special thanks to Comrade Hammer and Loupe for additional reporting

Thanks comrade Red Square. My hands started to sweat when I noticed most of the corrections made. I never have seen so much red er... not that it is bad. It seemed to be more of your article after a few edits. Most likely four but who's counting?

It is completely unfair to blame Hillary. The media has done a lackluster job at best in keeping these stories from seeing the light of day. Couple that with their years-long failure to stamp down ascending right-wing outlets and you have a recipe for a world where nobody is safe from uncomfortable ideas and facts. She is truly greatness incarnate, but even she needs allies to do grunt work.

I prefer to limit my exposure to the Interwebs to the safe spaces of the People's Cube, and it's offspring IOTW. Oh, and that one where those young women can't really afford a lot of clothing but seem to be happy anyway.

A few additions:

[img]/images/Democrat_Voter_Reality.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Democrat_Voter_Islamic_Terrorism.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:A few additions:

[OFF]

The woman in the first one made this slogan pop in my mind:

Democrats: big tits, small minds.

Not saying that there aren't busty non-democrats, though.

Hey commies, if you know enough to understand what that article is about you've been reading and watching things you aren't supposed to. You better not know what the hell that pinko Red Square is talking about or you're toast.

Bwahahahaha!

Why Comrade Red Square, why can't we all step back and allow Hillary to work her magic attempting to defeat logic and reason. After all, why ruin the election by actually voting as her ascendancy was preordained.

I am outraged, Comrades! What are we paying all the people's money to supposedly korrekt media outlets for, if not to not say anything about such things which our minds should not know?

Boy, is it really the Glorious World of Next Tuesday ™ again? I have been so busy collecting Equality Points ™ that I have forgotten to contribute to The kollektive! Time to read the post, now..

Well, well, my dear Hillary. You have nothing to worry about if you do things my way, and the new dictatorship is yours, guaranteed. My people loved love me, especially when I invited them to lunch, and dinner. A presidential pardon awaits you, so with me as your mentor, they will kneel before you. heh! heh!

Hillary in Geico commercial: If you're Hillary Clinton, you lie. It's what you do. If you want to save... etc.

Posted by our friend Doug Ross

Comrade Hillary and "rape" in same sentence is make it Boris shrivel and want to die.

Comrades, in defense of this kind of rape, we must follow the German progressive idea of rape prevention recently offered to German woman who "claimed" to have been attacked by followers of the religion of peace

Mayor of Cologne:

Mayor Henriette Reker attended an emergency meeting with Chief of Police Wolfgang Albers and Wolfgang Wurm [an aptly named bureaucrat from the federal police] to discuss how to deal with the attack…
The crisis management team said prevention measures should include a code of conduct for young women and girls, and Mayor Reker said the existing code of conduct will be updated online.
The suggested code of conduct includes maintaining an arm's length distance from strangers, to stick within your own group, to ask bystanders for help or to intervene as a witness, or to inform the police if you are the victim of such an assault.

IvanTumekulof was quite korrekt when he wrote:Comrade Hillary and "rape" in same sentence is make it Boris shrivel and want to die.

Yes, just like Mr. Opossum playing dead to assure unwelcome guests will get bored and leave.

The unwelcome guests think that Cologne excuses all their otherwise undesirable traits.

When I was young, it was know as an Italian shower.