Repuglicans cut budgets so far, it affects Al Jazeera

[img]/images/AlJazeera_No_Petrodollars_No_Jihad.jpg[/img]

Al Jazeera America folds morning programming

Rethugglikkkan budget slashers have gone too far! Now our very own Al Jazeera Amerikka is hurt so badly by these hateful racists they are cutting back on the morning programs!

Rethugglikkkans don't have enough fun starving the poor, oppressing minorities, and denying basic human rights to healthcare and abortions, they had to cut the price of oil too! Where will we get "fair and balanced" news reporting now? What am I to have playing in the background to show I care?

Republican Congress moves to defund Planned Parenthood

Good Lenin! Have they no heart? What of the Children™?

They are cutting budgets faster than I can type into my Obamaphone!

I sure hope Hillary comes out to denounce these Zionists, homosexuals, infidels, and racially impure saboteurs of freedom, like she did in 2000 confronting that Clinton campaign worker Paul Fray who crossed the line. The vast right wing media conspired to report her outburst a.k.a. the "alleged" incident...

“f***ing Jew bastard” [The Times (London), 18 July 2000]
“f—–g Jew bastard” [New York Daily News, 17 July 2000]
“f****** Jew bastard” [The Times (London), 16 July 2000]
“f—– Jew b——” [UPI, 17 July 2000; euphemized fucking is one hyphen short]
“Jew bastard” [Reuters, 10, 16, 17 July 2000]
“Jew bastard” [The Washington Post, 18 July 2000]
“Jew bastard” [New York Daily News, 18 July 2000]
“Jew b——” [AP, 16 July 2000]
“an obscenity-laced, anti-Semitic slur” [AP, 19 July 2000]
“an anti-Semitic obscenity” [AP and St. Louis Post-Dispatch, 26 July 2000]
“uttered an anti-Jewish slur” [Reuters, 16 July 2000]
“made an anti-Jewish remark” [TIME, 24 July 2000, p. 64]
“used rough language” and an “anti-Semitic slur.” [CBS Radio News, 16 July 2000]

Does this mean they're pulling Sunday morning "Turban Talk" with Ali Velshi? What's next? Heads will roll,... I mean, someone will pay for this outrage! Drat!

The team in agitprop have worked wonders as usual, I shall see that the doors to tractor barn #2 are opened early and stay open well into the night this Friday for their <cough> staff meeting...thanks.

Yes, the Dept. of Visual Agitation has parachuted its rapid response team on this topic.

In other news, I'd like to know is RT is also under any threat of budget cuts due to the lack of oil revenues... In that case the pre-emptive picture will be the same, only with the RT logo and the caption, "No petrodollars, no agitprop." Or "No brainwashing."

[img]/images/AlJazeera_RT_No_Petrodollars.jpg[/img]

Thank Lenin we'll still have MSNBC, CNN, and the BBC.

Let's face it. These draconian, meat cleaver cuts, an attack on free speech, impact us all, some maybe more than others.

The lead image from this topic is today's featured cartoon in the American Thinker - https://www.americanthinker.com/cartoon ... 13_16.html

It's been on their homepage all day -

Am_Thinker_SCRN_Oil.jpg