San Francisco Furry Parade denied permit: 'too weird'

Furry_Parade.jpg
San Francisco, CA - San Francisco is the City of Love for some, but it had little love for the Furries when they asked for a parade permit. Not only did the authorities deny permit, they told the furries that they were demented and should never visit the city again. It came as a surprise to all of us that they would respond with so much hostility to something so progressive.

Currently, San Francisco city are sued by FENEC Adventures, Anthrocon Inc, and Anthropomorphic Arts and Education, Inc. for civil rights violations.

Mayor of San Francisco, Ed Lee, explained: "We have our limits. It applies to people who think they are animals and engage in bestiality. These people are freaks and should be dealt with accordingly. If I had the power, I would put them in the nuthouse. San Francisco is going through some wild times already; we don't want to make it way too wild. There's plenty of existing diverse groups they can join instead of creating yet another freak show.”

One area resident opined, "We already have weird gay orgies at Folsom Street Fair with people dressed up as animals and acting like animals. How is this any different?”

California Governor Brown responded to the controversy with a question: "Was it taxed? If not, it should be. We welcome only those organizations that pay taxes and support our Party."

Upon hearing about the troubles of the furry people, Washington State Governor Jay Inslee welcomed the Furries to march in his state. Forgetting that his mic was still on, the Governor added, "I'm one of them and consider myself a Husky. At Theta Xi Fraternity, we had great times with our sheep. We cannot allow the reactionary Zoophobia to control our lives. Is this mic on?"

A furry protest is scheduled for Next Tuesday.

Inslee should have a Furry Day on Link light rail during rush hour.

~
The greatest thing about San Francisco is its people. They're impervious to reason. Perfect Progs.

Captain Craptek wrote:~
The greatest thing about San Francisco is its people. They're impervious to reason. Perfect Progs.

"San Fran - America's open air funny farm"

"When you're born, you get a ticket to the freakshow. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat"
- George Carlin

This story is now getting a lot of attention due to a link from Instapundit - https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/230502/

I could seriously get on board with this whole Furry thing if someone can find me good old fashioned MDA, before they added speed to it and turned it into E.... Eeeeeeee!.... But seriously, if anyone knows how to get ahold of good old pure MDA without the speed, please message me privately... I was never really into speed and it seriously screws with my pain meds... I can trade you pharmacy grade Ketamine... oooooor.... we can figure something out...

I'm joking... But the whole Furry thing does bring back a lot of memories from high school, and really, you can't blame me... I lived in a place more boring than Bismark, ND and had to find some outlet for me free-range-west-coast-upbringing-induced intelligence and independent streak and still managed to get perfect grades, while spending most of my time in the classroom wanting to stick a fork in my eye, and being too aware of my surroundings was just too painful... heheheheheh....

But really... message me...

Hammer and Loupe sent me a link to a blog by Michael Bane who reproduced this story with some worthy commentary:

Who Knew? There Actually ARE Limits!

Oddly, I was driving to Boulder one day a few months ago and right in the middle of some ranch land, where I expect to see the resident flock of wild turkeys, a group of Furries were having what appeared to be a tea party. It was very Alice Through the Looking Glass, not something one sees on the fringes of Cowboy World. Of course, Furries may actually be a political party in Boulder, whereas a few miles north in Wyoming they'd be a food source.

I considered stopping, since I am nothing if not the soul of diversity and I figured your average Furry could make a wicked pot of tea. But, upon reflection, I decided to check my privilege and roll on.

I expect more of this sort of thing as American continues circling the Great Drain of History, life being a cabaret, ole chum, and all that.
https://michaelbane.blogspot.com/2016/0 ... imits.html

Red Square wrote:
Oddly, I was driving to Boulder one day
https://michaelbane.blogspot.com/2016/0 ... imits.html
For those who've never been to Colorado, the rest of the state refers to Boulder as "Twenty-five square miles surrounded by Reality."