Santa Coal for non-offensive Christmas and equal presents

If we want an all-inclusive, non-offensive Christmas, we should cancel the old white European male Santa and replace him with something without race, gender, age, sexual orientation, cultural or any other identity markers.

In short, a lump of coal.

If we want to have an all-inclusive, non-offensive Christmas, we must replace the old white European male Santa with something that has no race, gender, age, sexual orientation, cultural or any other identity markers…

it.jpg

A good point, Comrade Csjhkhgsfg Mksndjlnjnl - but what if we just gaze upon its darkly colored Marxmas wonder?

After all, until the Evil Capitalists get their hands on it, a lump of coal is simply part of Our Mother!

PS - sorry about the name thingie, it was just hard for me to type so I gave up. Common Core educated, you know...

I agree with Conserafsd-Sleasfdo....Consertritaus....with that other guy. Even coal has too many potentially offensive connotations that abide with it. For a truly equal and correct Marxmas, I propose that all old fashioned European symbols of the season be replaced with an infallible alternative...A Peoples Kube.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:A good point, Comrade Csjhkhgsfg Mksndjlnjnl - but what if we just gaze upon its darkly colored Marxmas wonder?

After all, until the Evil Capitalists get their hands on it, a lump of coal is simply part of Our Mother!

[highlight=#ffff00]PS - sorry about the name thingie, it was just hard for me to type so I gave up. Common Core educated, you know...[/highlight]

Finally, the truth! Yes, Comrade Spell-ROCKer? "Badger" indeed! The Current Truth™ always emerges sooner or later.

The question of Santa's true appearance has finally been resolved.

In his today's column, James Taranto of Wall Street Journal makes this discovery:

James Taranto wrote:We do have a theory... about Santa's ethnicity, assuming he does exist. ... St. Nicholas was from Turkey. So was our father. Our mother came from Sweden, which is just about the closest habitable place to the North Pole. Thus if there is a Santa, we expect he looks like this columnist, only less trim and with a full beard.
There you go!

Taranto_Oleg.jpg

A Lump of BLACK Coal is a Symbol OF "Evil" in the context of the Western Euro-peein' Patriarchy...

HOW DARE YOU!!!

Racsit1.jpg

Red Square shows Manipulative Red Device of TPC™ Progressivism to the journalistic praise of James Taranto