Che Cafe to Close in The People's Republic of California

Students at UCSD to be deprived of cultural landmark noted for that "Collegey" feel and free expression art in the bathrooms.

che-cafe.gif
https://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/kswb- ... emiumvideo

Comrades! We must immediately begin to take a collection for these poor students. We must support their cause. All kinds of currency will be accepted.

I promise to see it is split up between Red Square and myself sent to the che-cafe to pay their bills.

This is no joke!

Cat_Loves_Money.jpg

This is indeed a sorry turn of events comrade Reixcat! I'm going to set up a 501-c Corporation to save this aptly named cafe', immediately. Gracias for binging this to my attention....or was that a Google ping-out?

I was doing some side spying on the capitalist crony hangout of Moonbattery.com. I found the info there. The pigs were laughing at our wonderfully progressive students. bah!

The Che Cafe opened in 1980 as a co-operative run by students and volunteers. It was named after Ernesto "Che" Guevara, an Argentinian doctor who was a major figure of the Cuban revolution.
It warms my heart to read the Butcher of Havana komrade Guevara being given the white washing props he deserves. Extra vodka rations to komrade Lee for her most excellent portayal of Dr Che! https://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/kswb-ucsd-landmark-on-the-verge-of-closing-20110921,0,3535568.story

There's something about Cats & Cash:

cat_money_01.jpg

One more:

cat_money_11.jpg

Commissar Che Gourmet,
I had no idea you were a Doctor Comrade. Should we now address you as Comrade Doctor?

I've held on to my first dollarcent for years but am willing to give it up, for the cause! Use it wisely, comrade, use it wisely. Image

I call upon Pinkie to raise awareness! How 'bout it, Kommissarka? Are you ready to put your weight behind "Pesos for Psychos"?

Comrades, our work in the PRK (Peoples Republik of Kalifornia) is nearly complete. Even the remaining few Rethuglicans at UC Berkeley have come out of the closet and seen the light:

https://www.dailycal.org/2011/09/23/uc- ... -of-racism

BTW, who knew that the UC had a Vice Chancellor for Equity and Inclusion? I wonder what kind of 'fair and equitable' salary VCEI Gibor Basri takes down, er, is allocated?

Thank you Comrade Chernobyl, is good you have brought this to our attention.

This is a glaring example of the racist nature of the Rethuglicans! I'm aghast Comrades. Just look at their Bake Sale prices:

White/Caucasian: $2.00
Asian/Asian American: $1.50
Latino/Hispanic: $1.00
Black/ African American: $0.75
Native American: $0.25
$0.25 OFF FOR ALL WOMEN!

Free to Party Elite (should have been included)

And for Stalin's sake, are the Camps READY? We've been waiting for three years now.

No worries, E.R.G. !

A brilliant plan has been submitted that will move this " conservative internment " project right along. Put very simply, abandoned factories as well as adjacent sections of post-industrial Detroit will be barbed-wired off to house these miscreant, right-wing Obama-Haters !

Ready-made !
So the money otherwise required can go to expand Federal entitlement programs.

packard.jpg

Comrades, I am pleased to report that VCEI Basri, as of 2007, was equitably allocated $200k/year of the People of Kalifornias funds. (https://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/ ... ri0707.pdf) Assuming a fair, equitable, and nominal salary raise of 8%/year, he should taking down, er being equitably allocated well towards $300k/year by now.

Ah comrade Krasnodar, such a wonderful vista of opportunity in Detroit! Let the evil villaness Ayn Rand turn in her grave. Is good those symbols of evil Kapitalism are idle. We need to refocus and build more 'affordable housing', at the Peoples expense, in their place.

Patience, Chernyobl. We will get around to doing so. But for the moment, is it not fitting that we should make these capitalists languish in their past domain of profit-making enterprises ? Just think of it .......trapped within the very places we worked so hard to bringing down !

Yes Comrade Krasnodar, I agree. Your photo of Detroit reminds me of the success we had at glorious Twentieth Century Motors plant (as portrayed in Ayn Rands "Atlas Shrugged"):