A Slot Machine Called Sandra: a Movie Poster

It appears that "fluke" is a variety of fish. Somehow this led me to envision a movie called "A Slot Machine Named Sandra."

Nancy Pelosi, Rush Limbaugh, and Sandra Fluke star in a tale of lust, greed, power, revenge, free speech, free condoms, and Big Government.

All you need to know about Sandra Fluke in 30 seconds

• Fluke is a liar: during her testimony, she claimed that birth control had cost a stunning $3,000 during her three years of law school. Unfortunately, it turns out that Walmart and a nearby Target have offered $9-a-month birth control since 2007. Not to mention the fact that there appear to be four Planned Parenthood offices within walking distance of Georgetown Law School, where they seem to dispense contraceptives like candy.

• Fluke is a kook: among her prior positions (policy positions, that is...), she argued that insurers be required to cover sex-change surgery and other "transgender services".

• Fluke is a professional abortion rights activist: and that's her own description of herself - "A Feminist, Gender, & Sexuality Studies major at Cornell, [she] is also a past president of Law Students for Reproductive Justice."

No, Fluke is an activist and a plant.

My only question: what did George Stephanapoulous know and when did he know it?

We must spread Sandra's lies thighs message far and wide so that the proletariate will know that the government is their true benefactor.

HAIL OBAMA, 2012!!!

--
ZB

Everyone will receive free tickets paid for by their Health Insurance!

MAJOR MANUFACTURER MOVES HEDQUARTERS TO GEORGETOWN - CLOSER TO CONSUMER MARKET - THE SUSAN CENTER

susan center.jpg

I couldn't decide where to post this so I did it twice. I simply find the Sandra Fluke cause so compelling that I've lost all sense of decorum. Furthermore, I am put out by all this wrangling. Sandra should not just lie down on this issue. She has multiple options. I would hang loose. So the key ideas are "lie down, put out, multiple and loose". No need to thank me.

Comrade ROCK, your slot payout has been noticed by the Party Officials. You have become a "person of interest" to the Party.

I once knew of (well, I heard of ) a young female student such as this Sandra Fluke...

She was known as the "pizza girl", because everybody got a piece.
and the government didn't provide cheese or napkins at the time.

I've heard laughing is good for your health so I am submitting the above two graphics for Health Insurance Reimbursement with bonus payment for tears.

SLUT is this year's HOPE - soon to replace old Obama's slogans and become the main Obama 2012 campaign theme.

Providing Comradette Fluk w/ free People's Prophylactics is a no-brainer, and for the Common Good. The rubles required to treat all the herpes infected People's Penises w/ Valtrex® would be much more.

Tovarichi wrote:I once knew of (well, I heard of ) a young female student such as this Sandra Fluke...

Ah, Comrade Tovarichi, you and I both unfortunately, if I may, came of age before Hope and Change, when only scarcity, repression, ignorance, and hate defined every aspect of AmeriKKKan life, except in small social and political enclaves like New York City and San Francisco whose future was threatened daily by the hordes of zealous gun-toting barbarians stalking the fringes, testing constantly the gates for weaknesses.

In those days of blight, a musical group known as DEVO was wont to sing about "an altruistic pervert" named Mr. DNA. Today it is correctly understood that genetic redistribution is the duty of the State. It is not something to deride or oppose. The concomitant redistribution of progressive social diseases as "the clap," are thus applauded, as the name implies, for bringing to each of us a better understanding of the collective condition and understanding of the true collective ethic of sharing and redistributing: "I've got mine, now you get it, too."

Returning to a gastronomic theme, I confess I did prefer to hide the sausage, not hold it.

This paying for sluts' condoms can get expensive. Wouldn't it be much cheaper and simpler to just have them spayed?
sandra-fluke2.jpg

Tovarichi wrote:I once knew of (well, I heard of ) a young female student such as this Sandra Fluke...

FLUKE PIZZA! Boy does she deliver! And if she doesn't arrive within 30 minutes, your order is FREE! Order in the next 15 minutes and she'll hide the sausage at no extra cost! (Taxpayers not included)

Red Square wrote:Image

At last! Now I can play the Slut Card!

Holding with rhyming tradition, no matter how juvenile.

butt.jpg

Evil Smiley wrote:This paying for sluts' condoms can get expensive. Wouldn't it be much cheaper and simpler to just have them spayed?
sandra-fluke2.jpg

Comrade, it may be the Peoples Vodka ™ but isn't that one fuggly looking donkey?

Just like Don Imus, Rush Limbaugh will be relegated to a back channel. We all know these people are all alike, right?

me too imus.jpg

Regarding the original post, I don't see the problem with $3000 a year in contraception. Isn't that what everyone pays?

I'll tell you a story about Fluke
An activist down on her luck
Obama heeds her cries
"Endless condoms and guys"
It's the country they're trying to f___!

Comrade Pismeov wrote:I'll tell you a story about Fluke
An activist down on her luck
Obama heeds her cries
"Endless condoms and guys"
It's the country they're trying to f___!
[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] Outstanding, Pismeov! Outstanding!

Sandra Fluke is indeed a superjumbo slot.

sandra-fluke6.jpg