Small headshrinker agitprop + small editorial

KublerRoss-5Stages-HillaryVoters.png

Swiss psychiatrist Elisabeth Kübler-Ross came up with the Kübler-Ross model in 1969. She originally developed it as an observation of the emotions from terminally ill patients she worked with. However, she later expanded her model to cover any sort of loss, from sports games to quitting drugs to infertility to elections. She also expanded upon her original model, saying that the above emotions may be experienced in any order. However, it seems that Hillary voters are experiencing them in the order she originally put them in.

Most people grieve silently, and by themselves; they cannot bear to be around large amounts of people. They also do it peacefully, by crying and talking. Hillary voters are such attention-seekers and media whores that they have massed together instead of staying separate. And they do not grieve peacefully, they riot, loot, and chant.

A good portion of these protests are paid-for, that has been proven by past experience. It makes me wonder how many have drunk the kool-aid and how many have pocketed the change?

Hillary voters simply cannot understand why a corrupt, gold-digging, cold-war era fossil didn't win. The irony is that a lot of these people, who are deathly afraid of zombies because of fictional TV shows and video games, voted for a zombie. Some of them are liking her position on Russia so much they're setting 640 and 1240 AM as presets in their car radio, if they even have a car.

Just shows you how fickle they are, 30 years ago Russia was the bees' knees to them. But now, if you ask them what they think of Russia, they'll say they're Ivan Drago and that Rocky needs to knock them out. Jill Stein was the enemy, but when she vowed to teach Don a lesson (and buy a swell beach house in the process), they shoveled that money at her like coal into a firebox.

I like to think that most of them knew not what they did, that they tried to take the blinders off but shut them even more. That most of them had been lied to by a paid-for media and would've voted for Trump if they knew the truth about him.

Sadly, I don't think this is the truth. I think that there are some truly stupid people, you would have to be if you voted for this witch. And then there would be the pussy-worshippers AKA feminists, which I suppose are under the umbrella of "truly stupid people".

Oh well. We'll see in 2020 if this is true, if people see the truth about Donald once he's done some work. And we'll be ready if they pull the same tricks as they did in this cycle. It really does make me wonder how many elections and decisions have been influenced or even pre-ordained throughout history because of a manipulative or lying media.

Liberal innovators will once again buck the system, go back to stage one and camp there for years.

(Note: need I begin with a "Prog Off," considering that we've progged off from the start?)
With the cognitive dissonance prevalent on the left, they seem to be managing three stages at once: denial that something happened plus anger and depression that it did happen.

So essentially we have 5 Hashtags of leftist grief

1 #NeverMyPresident
2 #TrumpProtest
3 #Recount2016 #Putinspuppet
4 #StillWithHer
5 ?

Any guess what the "Acceptance" hashtag will be? I imagine there may not be any. In the best case, it will be the absence of hashtags.

uh, #Trumpler ? _(starting Jan. 21st, 2017) ____(UPD. oh, dummkopf me)

I urge this model to be updated for the Snowflake Generation!

The Stierlitz - Genosse model of Snowflake Grief:
1. guilt about privilege
2. self pity about guilt about priviliege
3. guilt about self pity about guilt about privilege

Could this NYT article possibly be a slight glimmer of Stage Five?

How the Obama Coalition Crumbled, Leaving an Opening for Trump

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... spartandhp

I can't pick any one or two or three things to snip from the article. You really do have to read the whole thing, even if, toward the end, the author makes the by-now mandatory whine that Hillary still won California the popular vote.

Notwithstanding, if the progs still want to point fingers, then The One who should really be blamed for Hillary's loss is Barack Hussein Obama.

She was a lock to win in 2008 until Mr. Bright and Shiny dangled himself in front of the gullible masses. Mr. B.S. was young, charismatic, had cute kids and a wife with inexplicably beautiful arms. Who among those gullible masses could resist? And who among them cared about qualifications? Especially since he was black—who would dare oppose him and risk being called a racist?

These past eight years should've been “her turn.” Maybe Trump still would've been the 2016 Republican nominee in that case, maybe not. Either way, had Obama waited till 2016 to run, I do believe he would've won and we'd have another eight years, if not decades, of progressive crap (if you'll pardon the redundancy). At the very least, he stood a much better chance than she did. Because by 2016, her shelf life, her “best by” date, had long since expired and she was now just another tired old elite establishment insider, another old reptile in the swamp.

Yet too many banked on her manufactured inevitability. From the moment she hit the scene in 1992, they made up their minds that she would be the First Woman President, and that was that. They had close to a quarter of a century to become emotionally invested in her —the better part of their lifetimes, and in the case of the millennials who voted for her, their entire lives. They literally grew up on what their mothers raised them to consider a fact—that Hillary Clinton IS the First Woman President, barring the usual formalities. Hence the “grieving” they feel they're entitled to, as if they suffered a death in the family. In that way they're not too unlike those seen wildly grieving the deaths of the very dictators who oppressed them, e.g. in North Korea.

But if not Obama, then whosoever voted for him really has no one to blame but themselves. Either way, I believe things turned out the way they should.

Supposedly the Mayans believed the world would end in 2012, or at least that some great momentous change would befall humanity. Until the morning of November 9th, I tied that to the 2012 election, which I'd considered the point of no return. As a cynic and pessimist, I really do love it when I'm wrong.

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately, but that's because I've been wandering out in the woods looking for Hillary in hopes I can give her a hug. Because I'm still a HO. Oh, and she still won the popular vote.

Minitrue wrote:I urge this model to be updated for the Snowflake Generation!

The Stierlitz - Genosse model of Snowflake Grief:
1. guilt about privilege
2. self pity about guilt about priviliege
3. guilt about self pity about guilt about privilege
Nice loop-forever recursion you got here... be a shame if no snowflake happened to be sucked in.

Pinkie - would you mind reworking your post into a Cube editorial?