TeaSunami 2010: This Is Only The Beginning

Image I know this could be premature but my schedule and location gives me no option but to post this now.

teasunami_design.jpg

Turn out is key! Turn out could even give a long-shot like O'Donnell a win. This is the most important mid-term of our lives so please vote. It would be such a waste if I had to pull my TeaSunami t-shirts off the market.

Because I'll be gone next week, I voted early for the first time ever. Unlike election day it was quick and painless, I will be voting early from now on.

[OFF]

Maksim, looking at your avatar I suddenly imagined you ramming a pole up Nanski Pelosi's rumpled dumpster.

Whoopie, i would need a much much longer pole.

And consider using a restraining rope to prevent you from falling in !
100 ft. should do the trick......

Whoopie, i would need a much much longer pole.

How about Stretch Kowalski? He's 7' 8".

Comrade Whoopie wrote:[OFF]

Maksim, looking at your avatar I suddenly imagined you ramming a pole up Nanski Pelosi's rumpled dumpster.

I DENOUNCE Comrade Whoopie for placing that image in my boot! I DENOUNCE SuperKommissar Maksim for STILL not sharing his talent with the collective! I DENOUNCE Karl Marx for STILL not being able to figure out the Peoples Cube at the top left of my screen! Lastly, I DENOUNCE myself for posting this video!

Comrades,

should this properly be called a Teanami? The photo only shows a hint of what the full affects of combined Teabagging has amounted to. Think of the Ship of State as the USS Poseidon in the movie. Nobody will know up from down.

Comrade Buffoon wrote: I DENOUNCE SuperKommissar Maksim for STILL not sharing his talent with the collective!

Comrade Buffoon, I agree that Maksim's talent should be equally distributed. However you will remember the admonition "From each according to ability, to each according to need."

Since I have the greatest need for a talent infusion that puts me at the front of the line, while you are somewhere way in the back. In fact, my artistic deficit is so great that all of Maksim's talent might only raise my skill level to mediocre, in which case, you would need to be taxed as well.

Hey, what a great idea for the Collective, a Photoshop tax based on talent. The better your work, the more you must pay to post it here. Besides making everything fair for those of us who lack skillz, it would raise revenue to keep the Cube rolling.

I'm sure it wouldn't have the unintended effect of driving away talented artists or cause them to deliberately post substandard work.

Comrade Whoppie,

A committee of comrades would have to be formed to determine which posts are true photochoppers and those that are psuedo photochoppers.

The psuedo choppers would be fined at twice the rate of true chopper posting costs.

A highly complex formulation for the tax involving server space, pixels used, and the Gamma Trianglulese gravitational co efficient to determine the [astronomical] amount.

All payable to the P. C.

No worries comrades! Obama has instructed Reid to build an ark to save their majority from the TeaSunami.

Comrade Buffoon wrote:
Comrade Whoopie wrote:[OFF]

I DENOUNCE Comrade Whoopie for placing that image in my boot! I DENOUNCE SuperKommissar Maksim for STILL not sharing his talent with the collective! I DENOUNCE Karl Marx for STILL not being able to figure out the Peoples Cube at the top left of my screen! Lastly, I DENOUNCE myself for posting this video!

Comrade Buffoon!Think of all the advantages of your present state! Anonimity is a given as you may be confused with anyone wearing a boot of the same color.You always know the way forward by following the tip of the boot.Brand names of Boots are impossible to identify from a distance.Comrade, you are FREE as the wind [as long as you stay within the fence]

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Comrade Buffoon!Think of all the advantages of your present state! Anonimity is a given as you may be confused with anyone wearing a boot of the same color.You always know the way forward by following the tip of the boot.Brand names of Boots are impossible to identify from a distance.Comrade, you are FREE as the wind [as long as you stay within the fence]

Yes Comrade! FREE! Under Dear Leaders leadership we all will be freer by the day! Free to toil in the fields, hand over whatever the elites deem a suitable amount and free to watch in wonder as they so effortlessly redistribute to those more worthy! Are Africans inflicted with AIDS not more worthy than ourselves to benefit from our work? YES! Dear Leader says so!

Are you not inspired?!

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Comrade Whoppie,

A committee of comrades would have to be formed to determine which posts are true photochoppers and those that are psuedo photochoppers.
A proper Party-approved procedure would be to limit the postings only to members of the Photoshoppers' Union. Ideally, only registered Union members would even have access to Photoshop, with all others having to earn their access through regular procedures.

This follows the Motherland model, where only members of the Artists Union had access to artistic supplies and exhibitions, and only members of the Writers Union could publish books and go on state-sponsored junkets.

Comrade Director, did they have a drunkard's Union?

"I'm a drunkard, that makes me a citizen of the world."
-Humphrey Bogart, Casablanca

[highlight=#ff0000]WE DENOUNCE THE ELEKTION RESULTS FROM NOVEMBER 2010[/highlight]
These "'elektion' reults" are LIES, LIES, LIES!!!!!! The GLORIOUS PARTY of OUR GLORIOUS LEADER KAN NEVER LOSE!!!!!!!!
Let's hope the New Congress will actually stick to their campaign pledges (so far, they have)....

DONKEY-GIVES-ASS-550x372.jpg
I think 2012 will look more like this. Beastly!