Freedom fighters boldly liberate cigarettes from hoarder!

Smoking_Kills.png
From the front lines of the Revolution™ comes the story of 3 brave comrades who just wanted a cigarette so they could relax. Little did they know their good time was about to be ruined by an evil conservative hoarder. She had the nerve to tell these innocent comrades to "get a job".

Teens Ask for Smoke, Kill Woman When She Replies "Get a Job"

How totally elitist. If she had bothered to do 5 seconds worth of searching on Facebook, she would've known that comrade Todavia does have a job. He worked for "Geting Money".

Fortunately the comrades re-educated her on the error of her thinking. If only she had cared more for another person's tobacco habit, she wouldn't have had to be shot. Someday the greedy will learn.

FORWARD to next Tuesday ™

I have FOWARDED™ Comrade Cleckley's dossier for inner party review. Looks like a prime candidate for Redistribution CZAR. His displayed social skill set is just what we need to train our domestic army of Redistribution Elves ™.

556941_10151126453377691_264639062_n.jpg

This is yet another proof of the evil that is Big Tobacco!

Cigarettes kill and must be outlawed, just like everything else - except for our progressive way of governing.

Cigarettes_Kill.png

Comrades! I move that we nominate these brave young revolutionaries to receive the Order of Obama/Hero of Change. Do I hear a second?

Red Square wrote:This is yet another proof of the evil that is Big Tobacco!

Cigarettes kill and must be outlawed, just like everything else - except for our progressive way of governing.
That's because our progressive way of governing is the ONLY way of governing that, unlike capitalism, is sustainable, once we are permanently in charge.

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:Comrades! I move that we nominate these brave young revolutionaries to receive the Order of Obama/Hero of Change. Do I hear a second?
I second your raised fist comrade Blokhayev!
When I heard that these young men were arrested for this korrect thinking & swift action it made me sneeze my just tossed-off shot of my favorite patato vodka in disgust! I bet if obama had a son it would look just like the shooter, justified.

Don't these young "Leaders of the Redistribution" ™ automatically receive
Dear Leaders "Order of the Obama/Hero of Change" for creating 1 shovel ready job?

I Love Justifiable Homicide.jpg

Dig4Utopia wrote:Don't these young "Leaders of the Redistribution" ™ automatically receive
Dear Leaders "Order of the Obama/Hero of Change" for creating 1 shovel ready job?

I Love Justifiable Homicide.jpg
Comrade Dig, I HEART you! But may I be so humble to tell you that you should add the words "OR ELSE!" at the end? Being less equal than most here I meekly await your answer while I go back to tending the beet-fields.

Seems like there's enough freedom fightin' to start a "Re distributor/freedom fighter of the day" column.