That awkward moment...

That awkward moment when you realize that your badass jihadi boss owns a "Hello Kitty" notebook for his military battle plans...

Jihad_HelloKitty_Awkward.jpg
What other awkward moments can you recall in the history of glorious revolutions?

Ushanka tip to our friend Banafsheh Zand

Rats, I'd better get my eyes checked. I thought that was a Hello Lenin notebook.

And before Hello Kitty, back in the 1970s, there was Holly Hobbie...

Holly_Hobbie_Khomeini.jpg

And now it's Holy Wahhabbie franchise...

Holy_Wahhabbie_Cair.jpg

[highlight=#ff99cc]
purple muslim destroy israel.png
[/highlight][highlight=#ff99cc]Holy Jihad Batman! Gotham City is under attack by the Islamic Gay Beheaders. [/highlight][highlight=#ff99cc]
Moonbat and Thobin.png
[/highlight]

Chinese Cultural Revolution...
Two members of the People's Army agree on party politics.

chinese-revolution-3.jpg

That awkward moment in the industrial revolution when James Watt wondered whether he really wanted to go through the hassle of filling out all those forms in triplicate just to build a steam engine, which might not work anyway ....

Watt_James_1.jpg

Bah. And I thought "One Direction" and "Angry Birds" were still all the rage with the jihadis....I'm behind the times, I guess.

And if Hello (badass) Kitty wasn't embarrassing enough, the Caliph himself is sporting the latest in expensive infidel capitalist timepieces.

The emergence of the highly-secretive Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi from the shadow of Iraq's sectarian crisis put a face to the threat of a global Islamic caliphate.
The Islamic State leader spoke publicly for the first time at Mosul's Great Mosque of Friday, an intervention in which he called on the world's Muslims to “obey” him as “the leader who presides over you”.
But the self-anointed ‘Caliph Ibrahim' also brought a touch of branding into the bloody conflict, with many who have seen the 20-minute sermon commenting on his bulky and expensive wristwatch.
Appearing in black robes and a turban in an attempt to evoke memories of the last Caliphs to rule from Baghdad, the jihadist broke with the tradition to sport an ill-fitting chrome watch with a dark face.
His choice of accessory, which is believed to be either a Rolex, Sekonda or £3,500 Omega seamaster, has been highlighted as jarring with the content of his controversial speech.
He said that under the Islamic State's direction the Muslim world would be returned to “dignity, might, rights and leadership”.
“I am the wali (leader) who presides over you, though I am not the best of you, so if you see that I am right, assist me," he added.
“If you see that I am wrong, advise me and put me on the right track, and obey me as long as I obey God in you.”
Video footage of Baghdadi's appearance, the veracity of which is disputed by the Iraqi government, was posted on Youtube and prompted an outpouring of confused comments on social media.

The watch bore an obvious resemblance to models designed by a number of famous watchmakers, including the £3,490 Omega seamaster Aqua Terra and a much cheaper Sekonda time piece.
Other Twitter users attacked the Islamic State leader for attempting to cast himself as the successor to a group of Islamic rulers who presided over the Abbasid empire more than 1,000 years ago.

Abu Bakr al-Bigdaddi know what time it be, bro...

Jihadists have their own Santa with a list of who's been naughty and nice. The difference is that the gifts are always the same.

"Little Abdul, what do you want for Christmas?"
"I want not a single Jew to remain on the face of the earth!"
"That's a good little boy! Santa willing, we'll kill them all."

Muslim_Santa.jpg

Red Square wrote:Jihadists have their own Santa with a list of who's been naughty and nice. The difference is that the gifts are always the same.

"Little Abdul, what do you want for Christmas?"
"I want not a single Jew to remain on the face of the earth!"
"That's a good little boy! Santa willing, we'll kill them all."

Muslim_Santa.jpg
I am sure we shall see the 8 camels pulling a cart filled with our favorite Santa and his Jihadists.

stalin.jpg

"How could I lead the people without Shirley?"

sit in.jpg

This photo is a rare look at two of the favorite pasttimes of Students for a Democratic Society: The game, "Operation", and levitation.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:I am sure we shall see the 8 camels pulling a cart filled with our favorite Santa and his Jihadists.

Santa Maria!

Lev Termen wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote:I am sure we shall see the 8 camels pulling a cart filled with our favorite Santa and his Jihadists.

Santa Maria!
I denounce comrade Termin for using an exclamation from the Opiate of the People! As Santa Maria is a Christian saint and not Muslim...in which case of course we could excuse him.
Last edited by Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна on 7/17/2014, 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: I was so moved.

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:
Lev Termen wrote:

Santa Maria!
I denounce comrade Termin for using an exclamation from the Opiate of the People! As Santa Maria is a Christian saint and not Muslim...in which case of course we could excuse him.

Comrade Kelly, you know that I'm not one to stick up for a new guy (they fit so well under the people's bus), but it is entirely possible that new comrade Termin was placing his order to drown his abject disgust in Rethuglikkans...shall we finish off this bottle before we go denouncing?

Tovarichi wrote:
Comrade Kelly, you know that I'm not one to stick up for a new guy (they fit so well under the people's bus), but it is entirely possible that new comrade Termin was placing his order to drown his abject disgust in Rethuglikkans...shall we finish off this bottle before we go denouncing?

Rank doth have its privileges, eh Comrade Pixel Gobbler? Duly noted and logged. Yes, old Craptek is always watching.