The Curious Jamie Foxx - A Man Conflicted

We the people are so relieved that Jamie Foxx only found it necessary to act white for eight hours today.

We have no idea what Mr. Foxx prefers doing when acting black. (Caution is advised if commenting on this issue and silence may be the wisest option) But this is curious and I feel guilty by simply not understanding it so it must be a good thing.

Hey Jamie, I've always seen you as a brother. WTF, you think you can act white? Gimme a break. You can't even act black! Damn, just be yourself brother. Act right!

Jamie Fox hates playing piano with all those damn white keys. The people disapprove of the piano's unequal distribution and we denounce the piano's anti-egalitarianism.

whote keys.jpg

Stop white key dominance.

white key.jpg

I denounce spelling fox as foxx. There comes a point when you have enough x es in your name. This x inequality must be watch closely to limit excess and abuse. I propose an x tax.

Comrades Relax,

This is simple case of revolutionary agitation at work. Comrade Fox has been to busy in San Quentin... ahem with Comrade Quentin as useful tool for the party in Django Unchained Racism ... "when the rusty tool is used it squeaks." -Barack 13:8 Progressive Bible Lite 2013

Hail Obama!

Pamalinsky wrote:Hey Jamie, I've always seen you as a brother. WTF, you think you can act white? Gimme a break. You can't even act black! Damn, just be yourself brother. Act right!
Liberals don't have individual selves. They all share a single psychopathic collective self. This "compatibility" feature makes it much easier to program them.

Maybe Mr. Foxx would be more comfortable doing a little soft shoe to his nearest welfare office to collect his free check and 0Fone. Then after that he can flip his O'bama cap sideways while flashing gang signs as he lowers his pants to half mast in preparation to mug some elderly white people. And to top it off with a little song and dance about killing cops, rape and misogyny as he rides off into the blackness of night in his rich 1%-mobile to his Beverly Hills estate.

All in a day's work.

The Directorate for Racial Apportionment and Equalization has issued a clarification of Comrade Eric Darrellovich's comments regarding what it is to 'act white' versus 'act black.'

As we all know, racial stereotyping and typecasting is forbidden for all citizens of European descent, unless they have anecdotal evidence that they are at least 1/64th Cherokee or other recognized minority and a demonstrated track-record of serving the Party's interest.

In such cases, they may then identify with their minority ancestry and not only benefit from increased distributions of patience and understanding, but also full pardons when they engage in racial thought-crimes.

We have all been instructed by the Party to excuse Comrade Eric's comments if they appear to belittle African-Americans as being unable to comfortably deal with other races, and he has been recommended for an increased arts stipend on his next Party assignment.

JamieFoxxSnow.jpg
"Why the hell you think I live in L.A., white boy?" - Jamie Foxx

I guess we have yet another Proud Savage on our hands. It's spreading, comrades!

[img]/images/Savage_Mona_Eltahawy_Beheading.jpg[/img]

Dear comrade Nomenklatura-climber:

We congratulate you on your most equal entry into our glorious collective. The Dept. of Visual Agitation hereby awards you with an equally equal avatar.

[img]/images/avatars/Nomenclatura_Climber.png[/img]

Climbing the nomenklatura ladder while perpetuating the impression of being equal is an important survival skill in the Glorious Progressive World of Next Tuesday.

Comrade Red Square
People's Director

Nomenklatura-climber wrote:The Directorate for Racial Apportionment and Equalization has issued a clarification of Comrade Eric Darrellovich's comments regarding what it is to 'act white' versus 'act black.'

As we all know, racial stereotyping and typecasting is forbidden for all citizens of European descent, unless they have anecdotal evidence that they are at least 1/64th Cherokee or other recognized minority and a demonstrated track-record of serving the Party's interest.

In such cases, they may then identify with their minority ancestry and not only benefit from increased distributions of patience and understanding, but also full pardons when they engage in racial thought-crimes.

We have all been instructed by the Party to excuse Comrade Eric's comments if they appear to belittle African-Americans as being unable to comfortably deal with other races, and he has been recommended for an increased arts stipend on his next Party assignment.
Comrade Nomenklatura-climber, you are definitely appointed to the Directorate of People's Directives and Clarifications. Please pack you dictionary and vodka ration certificates. The bus has been redirected to your location.

Dear Comrade Director,

I am greatly honored by this great honor bestowed upon me by the People, through their instrument, the Department of Visual Agitation!

I will continue to agitate for the proper indoctrination of the masses through this progressive Collective, the glorious People's Cube!

We salute the People's Cube for its constant labor for the workers' and peasants' intellectual liberation through Party-directed thought!

Comrade Nomenklatura-climber
Red-nosing Proletarian

TPC - here is a clever/happy fox...
he has a good dream and an awesome t-shirt!

fox-TPC.jpg