The Charlatans at Charlotte, NC, present

The Dementocratic National Convention Freakshow

Featuring real living human oddities:

Sandra Fluke The Subsidized Snake Charmer
The Thin-Skinned President Barack Obama
Elisabeth Warren The Lily-White Cherokee
The Contortionist Charlie Crist
Joe Biden The Brainless Man

Other oddities with mental anomalies include: Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Michelle “The Beard” Obama, John Kerry - The Horse Face Boy, Jummah and The Flying Prayer Carpet, Bill Clinton - The Fat Lady Chaser, Obama's Egyptian Sand Statue, and more.

Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Step Right Up, Folks! SEE the incredible TRANSPARENT PRESIDENT, made so perfectly clear that his chair is visible through his body!

Right this way to WATCH the AMAZING JAY perform his dance of the HIDDEN AGENDA--He Walks, He Talks, HE CRAWLS ON HIS BELLY LIKE A REPTILE!

All Exhibits are ALIVE, ALIVE, ALIVE!

This Way to the Egress! (Before that term is declared racist.)

Let us all celebrate with a festive dance as shown by our Transparent President himself in this amazing video featuring a Food Stamps Card (1:18) designed by none other than Supercommissar Maksim!

I want to see the amazing talking empty chair.

Very nice, as usual Komrade Maksim. Our entertainment saturated culture cannot possibly resist such and entrancing spectacle. This will make the Greek columns of 2008 look like silly fluffery rather than the grand, serious trappings of prophetic ceremony we all knew them to be at the time.

Did they cancel the Code Pink Tunnel of Love ride?

Yes. Something about a shortage of lubrication.

One of my favorite side show freaks is 'The Amazing Forked Tongue President'

Freak Milestone reached today. The Sixteen Million Million Dollar Man March.

To demonstrate their correct collective mind-set, will they tell us how many condoms Ms. Fluke will be supplied with?
Remember, Comrade Slick Willie will be there, she'll probably need large quantities.

Exquisite work from both comrade Maksim and comrade Dig4Utopia. The DNC and party loyals are exceptionally difficult groups to understand let alone portray accurately as you have both done to perfection in your representations. It makes me want to pick up the phone and immediately book train passage to Charlotte. I understand that tickets are exceptionally easy to find in bar rooms and in the gutter. I'll be there for fearless leader and all the party faithful.

Be sure to register for a shot at a guest seat on a death panel! (Registration requires minimum $3 donation)

Comrade Pavlovski, see Ms. Fluke in Charlotte... I hear she schedules a train or two...

Tovarichi wrote:Comrade Pavlovski, see Ms. Fluke in Charlotte... I hear she schedules a train or two...

I DENOUNCE COMRADE Tovarichi........... for making me spit my out my coffee unto my computer screen.

And just as a Party reminder while in Charlotte during our bread and circus celebration.

Ronald-McDonald-at-Burger-King-1202.jpg.jpeg

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:
Tovarichi wrote:Comrade Pavlovski, see Ms. Fluke in Charlotte... I hear she schedules a train or two...

I DENOUNCE COMRADE Tovarichi........... for making me spit my out my coffee unto my computer screen.

Comrade Commodore Snoogie Woogums,

I'm sorry to have to tell you that I don't believe we can denounce fellow Cubists for forcing coffee through our noses or making us spew it at our computers. If that were the case, we'd all be in the Gulag, having all at one time or another, caused fellow brothers and sisters to spew the beverage of their choice at their various electronic devices, and having ourselves, snorted, spewed and generally choked fluids of various kinds on our own gear. I suggest you do as I have... simply get a computer protector (or make one yourself out of a clear garbage bag)... Think of it as a computer condom, helping you to practice safe fax.

Just as a general note, I don't believe we are allowed to denounce fellow Cubist for laughter induced incontinence either.

Respectfully,
Sister Momentarily Occupied

Comrade Sister Massively Opiated,

After review of the rules regarding the proper decorum in Denouncing I have to conclude that you are correct. Therefore I hereby withdraw my hasty denouncement of Prole Tovarichi. I do state for the official record that Tovarichi should be held accountable on some level for his inadvertent instigation of coffee spewage and hurting guts from uncontrolled laughter associated with his post.

But I shall defer that matter to another time as we have more pressing matters to attend to with, such as getting an empty chair filled prior to our convention.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein

Praise OBAMA for state-sponsored contraception!!!

I'd hate to think of the illegitimate scourge that would be visited upon us in 35-36 years if one of those little Marxist Obamazombie swimmers makes it all the way!

Any comrades already there got a spot near the front of the Fluke line they want to sell?

Comrade 9 wrote:Any comrades already there got a spot near the front of the Fluke line they want to sell?

Don't sweat the place in line Comrade 9. Sandra Fluke is just like a doorknob, everybody gets a turn.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:I hereby withdraw my hasty denouncement of Prole Tovarichi .

Commodore, I denounce your withdrawn denouncment! Your withdrawl based on fact and having reviewed the state policies while correct is yet no excuse for your hateful and self-esteem-bashing referral to me as "Prole." Dammit, I have feelings.

My prior military rank was earned the hard way, as was yours...(you wouldn't like anybody calling you "seaman" would you?) surviving purges and bribes and an occaisional combat tour. My status is purchased in the blood of others, and will not be destroyed, You as a Navy man would be expected to understand.

FORWARD TO CHARLOTTE, and Sandra, and Betty-lou, and all of the other wymns waiting at the party of the Party™ !!

Comrade Fluke will soon be on the receiving end of gift from secret admirer in pro life movement; box of condoms imported from Switzerland. And the People think they have no sense of humor. An empty chair in the White House and wet beds in every dorm. Fward!

I was wondering ..... does Sandra have an open jar beside her for tips ?

Or does the government compensate her for " services " to The Party ?
( perhaps on a quota basis )

Krasno,

did you just ask where the tip goes? Do you REALLY need the explanation? ITS SANDRA FLUKE! It all goes into the same place...

Too tired for Photoshop, but is there any word on whether Madame Pelosi will be channeling the spirits of the dead and telling fortunes? I heard Obama's fundraisers are not keeping up with his spending, so nickel palm readings on the side couldn't hurt.

You didn't build that Czar wrote:Too tired for Photoshop, but is there any word on whether Madame Pelosi will be channeling the spirits of the dead and telling fortunes?
PelosiSeance.jpg
I believe that is still the plan, Comrade - with so many dead voters to assimilate into the party, it is an obvious necessity. Plus, having the revenants of such Democrat-spirited notables as, say, Lizzie Borden and Jezebel will certainly come in handy as the convention moves fword!

Tovarichi wrote:
Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:I hereby withdraw my hasty denouncement of Prole Tovarichi .

Commodore, I denounce your withdrawn denouncment! Your withdrawl based on fact and having reviewed the state policies while correct is yet no excuse for your hateful and self-esteem-bashing referral to me as "Prole." Dammit, I have feelings.

My prior military rank was earned the hard way, as was yours...(you wouldn't like anybody calling you "seaman" would you?) surviving purges and bribes and an occaisional combat tour. My status is purchased in the blood of others, and will not be destroyed, You as a Navy man would be expected to understand.

FORWARD TO CHARLOTTE, and Sandra, and Betty-lou, and all of the other wymns waiting at the party of the Party™ !!

Cool your jets Comrade Tovarichi. There was no offense intended toward you at all. It was only out of my total respect for Sandra Fluke that I avoided inferring that "rank" needed to actually be mentioned.

ON TO CHARLOTTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comrade Commodore, should you have adequate government issued photo identifications, we will share someone's vodka ration at the Sandra Fluke hospitality room...see you then!

(Vodka is the only thing sterile in that room...)

FORWARD!

He sure is a tireless worker for the "People".

debbiewassermanshultz2012prepfordnc.jpg

Looks like they're moving to a smaller stadium for Dear Leader's speech, too - it just wouldn't do to have Him teleprompting speaking to a, shall we say, non-filled-to-capacity arena? Even with all those students and black church attendees being bussed in by the DNC?

Ahem. It's because of the weather, apparently. Funny, the Rethugglikkkan event looked pretty full, but then most of the, uh, hurricane had veered off...

At least we are having fun at our convention...
we're not talking about the stupid economy!

Mystery item No. 1

This picture is featured on the American Thinker today in recognition of Maksim's great work!

https://www.americanthinker.com/cartoon ... qus_thread

And deservedly so - well done, Maksim! (in a fully equal way, of course).

Ummm, anybody got any idea when we get to spread the talents around?

The Charlotte NC Free-clinic/Chamber of Commerce/bait & tackle store?

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Red Square wrote:This picture is featured on the American Thinker today in recognition of Maksim's great work!

https://www.americanthinker.com/cartoon ... qus_thread

Herr Red!

I am astonished!

Maksim did NOT build that!

Your accolades denote said cartoon as Maksim's intellectual and very private "property." And we ALL know what must be done with private "property."

But even THIS implies that Maksim did all this himself! It is well established that our organs are property of the STATE. Ergo, anything of intellectual value generated by Maksim, by default belongs the the STATE (i.e. The Party). Indeed... Maksim owes us property taxes for utilising a public resource!

Ergo, you SHOULD have said: "This picture is featured on the American Thinker today in recognition of The Party's great work!" ...and charged Maksim a tribute.

While on the subject of State/Party Property... Is it REALLY up to Ms. Fluke if she is to schedule trains or not, especially as she has expressed the desire for the State to subsidise her contraception?

If her organs belong to the State, then quintessentially, her reproductive organs and any "rights" to them or their use is subject to the majority of those in attendance. Is it not?

In other more crude terms: Don't we own that ass?

And once again... the Peoples' Train arrives at its unique and ULTIMATELY Logical destination!!!

DIP HER IN CHOCOLATE!!!

Comrade Raum, your logic is as always progressive, but today a day late and a government cheese ration short. The position of "Peoples ass" has been taken, and the incumbent is running for reelection. FORWARD!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Looks like they're moving to a smaller stadium for Dear Leader's speech, too - it just wouldn't do to have Him teleprompting speaking to a, shall we say, non-filled-to-capacity arena? Even with all those students and black church attendees being bussed in by the DNC?

Ahem. It's because of the weather, apparently. Funny, the Rethugglikkkan event looked pretty full, but then most of the, uh, hurricane had veered off...
Indeed, Dear Leader is, in fact, moving his speech to a much smaller safer arena - could be lightning outside, you know, maybe even tornadoes, blight, or pestilence!

Always thinking first about the People (well, and this move probably saved jobs!).

And hey, there isn't really much noticeable difference between a crowd of 74,000 and one of 20,000.

np.jpg
Damn Rethugglikkkans and their weather control! Because - of course - Bush.

VoteBlack.JPG
WE ARE NOT RACISTS!!!!!!!!!!

Yet again, no Photoshopping necessary. From the floor of the non-racist and tolerant Democratic Convention.

COMRADES!! I am SOOOOOOOOO excited, in every way you can possibly imagine, having just watched Sandra Fluke's speech at The Convention!

While I noticed that she did seem to have a condom stuck in her right eye (almost every time she blinked, her right eye re-opened more slowly), nevertheless, I LOVED the way she said "country"!!!

ProgOff.jpg
OK, I tried. I really did. I watched Sandra Fluke. I intended to watch through Bill Clinton.

But then Elizabeth Warren hit the stage.

And they kept panning to the audience. It was like watching The Island of Dr. Moreau.

I couldn't do it. I turned the TV off.

And I think I threw up a little.

ProgOn.jpg

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
ProgOff.jpg
OK, I tried. I really did. I watched Sandra Fluke. I intended to watch through Bill Clinton.

But then Elizabeth Warren hit the stage.

And they kept panning to the audience. It was like watching The Island of Dr. Moreau.

I couldn't do it. I turned the TV off.

And I think I threw up a little.

ProgOn.jpg
I just watched football. Some things are more important than politics.

You didn't build that Czar wrote: I just watched football. Some things are more important than politics.

You come in here with your radical ideas and bold statements and not even provide SCORES? I denouce you and your slovenly ways...

Image Who won?

You come in here with your radical ideas and bold statements and not even provide SCORES? I denouce you and your slovenly ways...
Aha! I will not be tricked by our counter-espionage tactics. Trying to get me to acknowledge the Kapitalist <spit> concept of "keeping score" indeed!.
Currently, the game is in the 4th quarter, with the Dallas Comrades trouncing the New York Collective Giants quite equally.

Denouncement suspended, subject to being vacated with full reinstatement of all penalties.

You're walking a fine line, there comrade...
Image Thanks for the update! wife is grading papers, and thinks I'm updating spreadsheets...can't watch the tube, or watch online without getting all emotional...

Image We do things by the book here in Texazistan.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
WE ARE NOT RACISTS!!!!!!!!!!

Yet again, no Photoshopping necessary. From the floor of the non-racist and tolerant Democratic Convention.

Hmmmm... Vote Black.... Never go back....

Yes, a bit of "wisdom" in this campaign button...

If we are capable of returning Dear Reader (AP&PBUH) to the White House once more, there...WILL...BE...NO...GOING... BACK!!!! He WILL be DEAR READER (AP&PBUH).... FOREVER!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Bitchin Gig Man!

I'm fired up & ready to puke GO!!

demconvention2012pig.jpg

Snoogie wrote:Don't sweat the place in line Comrade 9. Sandra Fluke is just like a doorknob, everybody gets a turn.
Snoogie, let's be kind to POTUS. That's not President of the United States, but Punch of the United States. After all, why should she forego two cups of pricey coffee for a month's contraception which could let her triumph Julia, Augustus' daughter, Messalina, his wife, who had a whore-off with a Sicilian whore Scylla, I think.

The professional courtesan wore out before Messalina did.

Ms. Fuke is in Georgetown, meaning that she can service the entire Congress and civil "service."

I am currently in talks with a medical manufacturer which is contracting with Sealy to make an air mattress which will not leave "Sealy Posturpedic" imprinted on Ms. Fuke's backside as she embodies the Open Borders philosophy.

Now for all of you with sensitive eyes, turn away. If we could manufacture some sort of device to impose chastity on Ms. Fuke, we could use it along the Rio Grande and the rest of the southern border. I suspect that it would take less material.