The People's Cube has just been deleted from Wikipedia

Red Square wrote:The purges will continue until morale improves.

Daily Mail is not progressive enough, unlike The Guardian. Subtly gloating over defeating a competitor, the progressive Guardian also implies that Fox News should be next.

The Daily Mail puts itself online for free ,paid for by those who buy the print version I guess.
The Guardian is kept going by the bbc buying more copies of it than any other publication,hence the "dig" at Fox News .
The bbc/guardian hate Fox News because it's owned by Rupert Murdoch ,one of the favourite "excuses" the bbc tv licence defenders use is "without the tv licence fee the bbc wouldn't be able to provide balance ,so we'd have Fox News take over"
Which is a joke , as Fox News has been available in the UK for years .
Strangely The Guardian have no problems with the bbc & the way their goons Tv licence salesmen carry on ,in fact the pair of them totally ignore all the video evidence of their misdeeds ,a particularly nasty individual is caught on camera in the video below .
The threatened "warrant" was a search warrant .

In the UK the bbc can apply to a magistrate for a search warrant ,which are rare but do sometimes happen , can you guys imagine PBS being allowed to search your homes like this ?
Sadly the final outcome of the stand off was the householder was charged with obstruction of the warrant .

And people wonder why the bbc is so hated over here.
No matter what the bbc fans try to claim "tv licensing" is the bbc .

Maybe paying for Encyclopedia Britannica wasn't so bad after all...

The Daily Mail strikes back with some insight on the dedicated comrades behind the Wikipedia bans and deletions.

The making of a Wiki-Lie:
Chilling story of one twisted oddball and a handful of anonymous activists who appointed themselves as censors to promote their own warped agenda on a website that's a byword for inaccuracy

Wales has said he wants [Wikipedia] to contain ‘the sum of all human knowledge available to all in their own language'.

Over time, the theory goes, successive contributors, or ‘editors', will gradually improve and update every Wikipedia article. Thanks to the so-called ‘wisdom of crowds', they will slowly but surely create an ever-more-valuable repository of facts.

This is the fate of all utopian ideas. Created on the assumption that everyone in the world is good and honest, they degenerate into authoritarianism when those who are not good and honest figure out how to take advantage of it. Worse yet, utopian systems encourage bad and dishonest behavior by invariably creating conditions when the bad and dishonest have a clear advantage over the good and honest "suckers."

Just look at the Democratic Party in the U.S. and the utopian systems it has created in the inner cities, education, the media, environmental protection, sectors of the economy, and even the way the Party runs itself and its own elections, which have become ultimately corrupt.

Image Yesterday, on Facebook, I linked to an article mentioning how Wikipedia had purged any mention of "ThePeople'sCube" website. It never existed. The site is now a non-site in the finest Orwellian tradition . . . a case study in irony.

But we are not done. My Facebook post was taken down. I was notified that it violated Facebook rules.

I await the fire department's arrival to burn my computer.
Image And this is a good thing. We can not allow unapproved thought into the public discourse. I propose we award both Facebook and Wikipedia our most prestigious medal.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Image Yesterday, on Facebook, I linked to an article mentioning how Wikipedia had purged any mention of "ThePeople'sCube" website. It never existed. The site is now a non-site in the finest Orwellian tradition . . . a case study in irony.

But we are not done. My Facebook post was taken down. I was notified that it violated Facebook rules.

I await the fire department's arrival to burn my computer.
Image And this is a good thing. We can not allow unapproved thought into the public discourse. I propose we award both Facebook and Wikipedia our most prestigious medal.

You are not alone Comrade. Yesterday after I meticulously detailed the current truth to my friends and hit the post button, lo and behold!, I got this message. Something like, WE HAVE FLAGGED THIS AS SPAM! I'm WTF?!! (I think there may be a law about this.) Then they were all, 'oh we are so sorry, we thought this was spam'. Yeah, right.

I have received many alerts like this from other comrades who were trying to post the Cube links on Facebook. I'm writing an article about this right now. Will post soon.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:... But we are not done. My Facebook post was taken down. I was notified that it violated Facebook rules.

I await the fire department's arrival to burn my computer. ...
Kicked off several "social media" channels, all them with substantial followership?
Near all bank accounts suddenly canceled, with no prior notice?
Car burned down, down to total write-off?
All the above within, like, a week? ________ (and vee haff vays of makink you talk, ja?)

No?
Hmm...

Here, in EUSSR, it already happens.
(agreed, not "daily", and not to "anyone" - but e.g. to the #1 of Identitarian Movement, Austria.)

Comrades Truth Controlchiks overseas seem a bit behind the curve, no?

On the positive side, a new professional field emerged.
In Germany, at least two respectable lawyers started representing "social media" purgees.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote: On the positive side, a new professional field emerged.
In Germany, at least two respectable lawyers started representing "social media" purgees.

Great news. Anything that keeps lawyers off the streets and gives them useful employment is appreciated.

The founder of Wikipedia believes Donald Trump should be banned from Twitter. And he said it should have happened "a long time ago."

He and his editorial jackals have banned the People's Cube, me, and my projects from Wikipedia a long time ago. They've banned or vandalized every page they don't agree with politically. They'd ban the US president if they could. But they get triggered if you call them fascists.

Jimmy Wales: Twitter should ban Trump

Red Square wrote:The founder of Wikipedia believes Donald Trump should be banned from Twitter. And he said it should have happened "a long time ago."

He and his editorial jackals have banned the People's Cube, me, and my projects from Wikipedia a long time ago. They've banned or vandalized every page they don't agree with politically. They'd ban the US president if they could. But they get triggered if you call them fascists.

Jimmy Wales: Twitter should ban Trump

His editorial jackals roam in packs - as do hungry wolves - and are all DNC operatives.

Red Square wrote:[Jimmy Wales] believes Donald Trump should be banned from Twitter. And he said it should have happened "[highlight=#FFFF00]a long time ago.[/highlight]"

He and his editorial jackals have banned the People's Cube, me, and my projects from Wikipedia [highlight=#FFFF00]a long time ago.[/highlight] ...
Hah.
Komrade Direktor, but maybe there's a sunny side to this. Look, asshole JW (& Co) was so busy with ice-pickin' on WPedia's Cubism, that he (& Co) had no time to go after Bad Orange Man?

P.S. ... and hey, hallo, privyet, vyeri good to see ya, Captain Craptek!!!

Wikipedia is in the news again - this time it went after Mark Levin.

Levin_Wiki.jpg

Report: Ex-Editor Calls Out Wikipedia for Its War Against Mark Levin

"Even Wikipedia founder Larry Sanger has lamented how far the platform has fallen in recent years due to radical leftist political bias. In his personal blog, he commented that “Wikipedia no longer has an effective neutrality policy.”

Levin quickly acknowledged Breitbart's piece on his Twitter account “for spending a great deal of time analyzing Wikipedia's years' long smears, lies, and spin campaign against my character and career. Thank you!”

Conservatives are under attack. Contact [email protected] and demand that Wikipedia treat conservatives fairly.. If you have been censored, contact us at the Media Research Center contact form, and help us hold Big Tech accountable."

Feel free to fill out this contact form about the People's Cube or any other episode of suppression you've experienced at Wikipedia.

https://www.mrc.org/contact-us

RETHUGLIKKKAN CUNTSERVATIVE FASCIST BASTARDS!!!!!

(Oh wait... it's Wiki-Pediah)

Collective Childlike Comrades,

We ask you to be fair and open and loving for the comrades working at wikipedia... as a School Teacher of The Peoples Spawn we have seen many children suffer from wikipedia without knowledge or understanding of their illness.

Please be open and loving and kind to these souls for they know knot what they do.

In Peace or Pieces,

RR

Recently, I notice that in the opening statement in Wikipedia for Antonio Salazar that they now say he was a Statesman. I distinctly remember them saying he was a dictator, which he was, so I looked at the edits made to his page.

Sure enough, someone in January, 2018 edited out the dictator statement and inserted the term Statesman. Yup, every "Statesman" stays in complete power for 36-years and has their own secret police like Salazar's PIDE.

PIDE.jpg

Revisionist history from someone for some reason, but I have no idea why people would want to make Salazar out to be a great man. However, people no doubt also do that to Lenin, Stalin, and Mao.

Antonio Salazarinski wrote: Revisionist history from someone for some reason, but I have no idea why people would want to make Salazar out to be a great man. However, people no doubt also do that to Lenin, Stalin, and Mao.
It is to be sure that readers can distinguish these great men from the likes of evil white supremacists such as Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Grant, and Frederick Douglass.

We are confused by these rants against The Party™! Get in LINE PROLES and bring your wheel barrow! The line starts about 100 or more years back!!!