The People's Galley Clarifies New Menu Suggestion Rejections

Comrades,

chef-obama1.jpg
We at The People's Galley understand the desire to show solidarity with President Obama with the recent revelation of some of his past culinary experiences. However due to other issues and sensitivities involved, we will not be adding any new menu entrees or desserts to our basic menu to show our appreciation to the president in this case.

So to clarify you all may cease with flooding our suggestion box as of late with your ideas to support our leader, as you will not be seeing "round of hound" or "slab of lab" added to the menu. You can also forget about "leg of lassie," " BBQ beagle," " snippet of whippet," and "fettuccine Al fido". Also "Sharpie fillet," " poodle noodle soup" and "German shepherd pot pie" will not be added or cooked period.

Furthermore our dessert menu will also not be changed to now include "terrier tarts" or "great danish pastries".

But we will be adding a "hot dog and sausage fest night" to honor Barney Frank on his retirement and this will be our "reach around" to show our dogged support for the president.

Very respectfully,

Commodore Snoogie Woogums

I am so pleased Commodore to see that you have some most equal standards. Indeed when standards come from The Party Image higher ranks they are by definition equal and not unequal even if some others of lower rank might say otherwise.

still, I have noticed some 'interesting' possible menu items on the outskirts of the beet fields...

Darski.... those are " Texas Speed Bumps "........... flattened armadillos.

But they do taste a little like dog if you fry 'em.

Sounds scrumptious!!! For the golfing enthusiasts among us, may I suggest "dog leg", choice of right or left. To replace leg of lamb, you should have "Leg of Lab[rador]",same choices.
For variety, "Pekingese stew" and "Wolf Hound Wieners.
For Dessert, "Chocolate Lab". Beets can be ordered by either customer or waiter/waitress.
Last edited by General Confusion on 4/22/2012, 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: revising