The Reichwing Show Trial Agenda

Comrades,

Most equal greetings from the Peoples Republic of Illinois. Let me start by assuring the collective that your plates should not be vacant of succulent pork the coming winter. The sows have been most productive!

With that said, I must bring sad news to the Progressive Communist Obama Movement!

Issa Showtrials.jpg

Upstart U.S. Rep. Darrell Issa(R) will soon head the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform which means, our Stalinist agenda will surely fall under assault!

Unacceptable!

A true progressive group think type can only hope he loses his nerve and starts the career DC backpedal!

Personally, I think Dear Leaders administration has been nothing but transparent, for the good of the collective and most rewarding to the unions!

Whats not to like!?

Knowing that at this point I'm subjecting myself to a shovel whack...

Does this remind anyone of a certain high ranking Party Elite?

Commisarka.jpg

just askin'..

Good Lenin, one of the Gulag Gals cavorting?...But who could it be?
I don't see a shovel anywhere. She's not a light skinned Nubian queen with a big booty. She doesn't have a beard either.

Hmmmm, nope, I don't have a clue who it could be.

As for that nosy Darrell Issa guy, I got two words of advice for any comrade called before his committee...Fifth Amendment

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Good Lenin, one of the Gulag Gals cavorting?...But who could it be?
I don't see a shovel anywhere. She's not a light skinned Nubian queen with a big booty. She doesn't have a beard either.

Hmmmm, nope, I don't have a clue who it could be.

As for that nosy Darrell Issa guy, I got two words of advice for any comrade called before his committee...Fifth Amendment

Speaking of beards... where's Mrs Al?

Notice to Google Ad-Sense censors: We at the Cube are good progs and we try hard to goose-step as Google has taught us, however re-education efforts are still ongoing and violations do occur from time to time. The guilty (Buffoon) will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. I submit an edited image for Google's approval.

Superkommissar Maksim wrote:Notice to Google Ad-Sense censors: We at the Cube are good progs and we try hard to goose-step as Google has taught us, however re-education efforts are still ongoing and violations do occur from time to time. The guilty (Buffoon) will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. I submit an edited image for Google's approval.

Swiftly-Harshly dealt with...

Wait a minute... didn't Google images give me that filthy image in the first place? Me thinks I should eat the deer steak I have steakin' and sleep on it...

I'm noticing a pattern here. Ever since the election, we proles here at the Cube seem to have nothing on their minds but sex, sex, sex. Even I have succumbed to this trend as is evidenced in my last post. I can't stop thinking about Dear Leader's stimulus package. I never thought of his stimulus package so much as now.

Is this, too a Reichwing plot to divert us while these show trials go on? I wonder.

And another thing -- whenever I go out and about, I've noticed that everyone seems happier, now. How can this be? No one should be happy. We've lost everything except Harry Reid.

Buffoon raises a good point about Google. If you turn off the "safe search" option Google image archives would violate their own TOS for websites using GoogleAds.

Hmmmmm?

WHERE DID YOU FIND MY PHOTO??!!!

I must agree with dear Leninka on this.... whatever it was she said, she said it well.

What Who is this Isa guy? I DENOUNCE HIM. And that is no gulag gal.. I would know and it is not! And what is wrong with communism??? What is wrong with these Amerikans that they cannot appreciate a good commie like Obama when they have one?!

Now, back to dear Leaders package... stimulus package, it is a good thing, is it not?!!

Dear Leader IS the package.........

And I believe it could only be considered "good" if you're into personal violations of a
non- consensual nature.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:What is wrong with these Amerikans that they cannot appreciate a good commie like Obama when they have one?!

Now, back to dear Leaders package... stimulus package, it is a good thing, is it not?!!

I often ponder as well the question, "what is wrong with these Amerikkkans?" All of my prog union friends tell me the aversion to totalitarian Communism is the result of hate talk radio and Faux news. Other than SE Cupp, I don't understand the attraction meself...

As for Dear Leader's stimulus, I wish he'd release the rest of the funds, I personally enjoy watching non tax paying illegal aliens and ex-cons black top my rural roadage.

So progressive!