Time to play

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,583912,00.html
The "Middle Eastern red and white colored traditional headdress " gives him away: Not a Terrorist - merely another isolated extremist.

Nothing to see here...

"... Woodson was wearing a bulletproof vest and carrying a semiautomatic Bushmaster rifle concealed under his green, military-style jacket when officers....."
Oh yes!, definitely not a "terrorist" (what DO we call the "btw, overseas contingents" when they're HERE?) I'm thrilled to see that Sec. Janet Incompetentano is on top of this. And thrilled to see this isn't anotherpoor, black Muslim being harassed by the Bush administration.

A Bush master rifle huh?? Image
This poor man is undoubtedly another brainwashed victim of BusHitler and Cheney. This was done to make our Dear Leader look bad and to see if the Jooz are profiling freedom fighters.

Another angry Not-Light-Enough Negro-ivich of unknown dialect.

We all know terrorists are white US military vets, own guns, believe in constitutional "liberties", attend tea parties, and are generally critical of Obama and His policies. Everyone else is a noble freedom fighter.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:We all know terrorists are white US military vets, own guns, believe in constitutional "liberties", attend tea parties, and are generally critical of Obama and His policies. Everyone else is a noble freedom fighter.

True. In fact, you can find many of them here. I've placed them on my hatewatch list for monitoring and I've been busy plotting to relieve them of their weapons for the Greater GoodTM.

Comrades, this is an outrage. I demand to know who called the cops about this "suspicious" person. Clearly his concerns were based solely on this person of color's color. This is racial harassment pure and simple. I believe the NJ cops acted stupidly.

As for our armed brother brother in arms, he was probably an itinerant traveling arms dealer plying his trade. Since when is being a collector of military artifacts a crime? Where's the ACLU?

I say we take up a collection for his legal defense. We'll get him the best lawyer money can buy. Was Lynne Stewart ever re-instated by the Bar Association?

Gosh, if he is a terrorist freedom fighter, I hope Holder gets out there and reads him his rights and gets him a good lawyer before he reveals any secret information or anything. Otherwise, all the goodwill Obama has created for us with the netroots Arab street will vanish quicker than a hundred billions dollars in a darkened congress.

(off, off, off)
In Obama's America, you aren't a terrorist until AFTER you commit the act of terrorism and AFTER you've been Mirandized and AFTER your showtrial compliments of Eric HolderTard and AFTER you've been declared guilty by a jury of your peers and AFTER you've spent 30 years exhausting all possible appeals... maybe.

Or, if you are a Conservative.

And while I'm on the subject, we know exactly what the average terrorist profile IS, but it's 'immoral' to actually STOP anyone who fits it; however, the TSA has seen fit to force every American traveler to prove the are NOT a terrorist... and that's cool with Janet Napalmitano.

Bullsh*t.

Gosh Czar, you sound a bit bitter, like you expect for some reason that the Obama Administration, whose salaries your taxes help to pay, would give more of a schit about your life and property than they do about kissing the asses of some foreign psychopaths and murderers who would return his butt-smooch by sticking the Washington Monument up his ass if they could. I think you need to lighten up a little; Obama only ACTS like a tone-deaf Marxist pinhead that cares more about his overblown self-image than about the people he was elected to lead. Obama only SEEMS like a naive twerp who lives with the delusion that showing his stupid face (and his butt) to a bunch of crazed killers is going to charm them into becoming Islamo-smurfs. Obama only APPEARS to be a pompous nacissistic "intellectual" who's too divorced from reality to come in out of the rain or recognize when he's wrong and nobody's buying his stupid schit. But the reality is that Obama....

????

Uh, I thought I had a counter-point for all that but I guess not. Never mind.

Komrade Zarkof wrote:A Bush master rifle huh??

in my line of glorious covert spy work, infiltrating the capitalists for the enlightenment of the collective state, many times i find myself wishing to own a firearm.... that it might come in handy....

but then the guilt forces me to retire myself to re-education camp for thought crimes. the capitalists propaganda is very powerful and it sometimes stains the mind.

reporting agent: blackmarket citizen

It is obvious that this person is not a glorious Freedom Fighter strugling to throw off chains of white, European oppression. He has found with inadequate, Capitalist 5.56 AR "BOOOOSH"Master rifle and not magnificent liberator of oppressed Peoples everywhere - AK!
Plus he had the silly .50 Beowolf conversion for stopped small vehicles and killing innocent children and guilty Jooos as they hide behind walls. Typical example of Capitalist excess.

Komrade Krinkov has made a valid observation.

But this poor victim of Bush and Cheney's "extraordinary rendition" is indeed a brainwashed and deluded Faux Freedom Fighter. He was provided with all of his weaponary by KKKapitalist arms dealers and members of the VRWC.

Just look at the recent revelations of the rifle sight manufacturer who was casting Jooish Bible verses onto US military rifle sights. The Neo-Cons are War criminals and War mongers!!

Here are a couple of future terrorist in the making. Someone contact Comrade Janet Incompetentano!

All right. Guess this one. Terrorist, or not a Terrorist?

Я сказал бы " да! " … oh нет, я должен сказать " NO" о камраде Nanski… но да? Oh дорог….

(I would say " yes! " … oh no, I must say " NO" on the comrade Nanski… but yes? Oh dear…)

Leninka wrote:All right. Guess this one. Terrorist, or not a Terrorist?

holy crap, that's one for the 'X-Files of the people'. is that a real person? it is so politically beautiful and emperically dressed. should i not bow down and place my thermal imaging goggles in the lap of her State?

RULE ME NANCY!!! ....RULE ME!

reporting agent: blackmarket citizen - the peoples black op

Leninka wrote:All right. Guess this one. Terrorist, or not a Terrorist?

Bawney Fwank sez "oooohhh, I'd tap dat flamin' queen... o wait. Dat's not a dude."

Barfney Frank is the real Queen. Mistress Nanski won't like that at all.