Titillating Attempts or Teat of the government Redux

Comrades,

It has come the attention of the propaganda ministry that the good fight Papa Obama is having in correcting for all the mistakes of the racist, homophobic, xenophobic, misogynist leaders of this country is taking its' toll on his relationship with the MSM.

So much so, that even Chris Matthews is reported to have possibly lost his "Tingle". Being that Matthews is sort of a "barometer" for the rest of the MSM's feelings on Papa Obama, this is most distraught news.

But have no fear Comrades! Papa Obama is not to be ever underestimated ! Just as his photos of shirtless on the beach re-sparked the MSM relationship with him, this new approach will do the same.

On a past trip to Europe, Papa Obama tried this "top secret" method to rekindle his "strained relationship" with Britain; from the photo one can see it worked wonders! Being in the more progressive "gender optional" Britain, the politicians were quite receptive to this New approach. The shirt, a "nipple enhancer" , was supplied byTrendy English retailer Selfridge. As their advertisement says, "The natural look is back. Nipples are in... and draw attention to your natural assets"

From the success of this meeting, the Propaganda Ministry feels it is time to introduce the MSM and the US proletariat to this method.

Comrades, once again Our Most Great Leader, Papa Obama, has found the way.

Not only will this re-stimulate his relationship with the press, but, it is progressive in so many ways by crossing the repressive sexual identities used by the bourgeois in the US. and, symbolically, reminding the Proletariat of the benefit of taking from the "teat of the government". It may also help with the elimination of the DADT policy of the repressive Military.

So much so, that even Chris Matthews is reported to have possibly lost his "Tingle".
This is of utmost concern. What would we do if comrade Mattphew lost his tingle?

My my, look at those man boobs! (I am referring to the nunu's on dear Leader and not, I repeat, this is not a statement on these 2 comrades!!)

Frau,

Sadly for Papa Obama, he does have the natural endowments that you have in your avatar.

hmmmm... I am to see most excellent agitprop that Rahm the Finger has ever to be making for agitprogpropness! As we are all being of knowledge, MSNBC is all Dear Leader news all of the times and that they to be suddenly of rating challenged. What better way to make for the betterment of rating than to be of pretending that the Matthews is to look like he to be loosing of the ObamaFaith? Once so many peoples are to be hearing that Matthews is becoming like a despondant so many will flock to be watching the MSNBC. Soon the ratings will be of so much increasing they will be for putting the Faux news to shame! Then we will see so many more of the tingles and maybe even some of the good kind of the quaking.

Comrade Neo, I am sure Papa Bama has endowment envy, as most men do, but we should not be discussing of such in public.

I am thinking Chris Mattphew needs a Jiffy-Lobo checkup so he can continue his quiverings.

If Hillary had one of these she might have won the Primary erection election.

nipple bra.jpg

Neotrotsky wrote:Comrades,

So much so, that even Chris Matthews is reported to have possibly lost his "Tingle". Being that Matthews is sort of a "barometer" for the rest of the MSM's feelings on Papa Obama, this is most distraught news.

Comrade Neotrotsky,
Fear not, because Obama's Czars at the FCC have found an even more effective way to "spread the tingle":

When the Disclose Act and Net Neutrality become effective (soon), the effect will be to automatically translate all Limbaughism from falsity to The Truth, and then everyone's legs will always tingle at the thought of our Leader. Indeed, we've been assured by our high-tech gurus Czars that it will work equally well in translating falsities being spread by Beck, Hannity, Miller, O'Reilly, Malkin, Ingraham, and the rest of the Tea-Bagging Propagandists.

--Thought-Crime Warden

Comrade Whoopie wrote:If Hillary had one of these she might have won the Primary erection election.

nipple bra.jpg
Yes indeed comrade. If Hillary looked like that then it would have helped with increasing my support for her.

Comrades,

Some new released photos of Papa Obama's vacation trip to Louisiana for the oil spill.

As you can see he is attempting to "reignite" his affair with the MSM with his "new look" while practicing what he preaches when he
said:

...while three beaches in Louisiana have been fouled by oil, the rest of the region's beaches are clean and safe.

Neotrotsky wrote:
Comrade Whoopie wrote:If Hillary had one of these she might have won the Primary erection election.

nipple bra.jpg
Yes indeed comrade. If Hillary looked like that then it would have helped with increasing my support for her.
and I think Playtex would have increased their support for her as well. My my my, I can see the donations flying in to raise monies for big brassier. But, I am from old school teachings (Oldschool, Germany) and we were taught not to flaunt nunu's. I think we need more tisk tisking and less ogling.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Neotrotsky wrote:

nipple bra.jpg
and I think Playtex would have increased their support for her as well. My my my, I can see the donations flying in to raise monies for big brassier. But, I am from old school teachings (Oldschool, Germany) and we were taught not to flaunt nunu's. I think we need more tisk tisking and less ogling.

Once again Frau,
you are the wise word of reason.I do believe, however, that ogling of Our Most Great Leader is a necessary obligation of all good proletariats. It goes in hand with one standing in awe of his greatness

Neo, I have a wee tear... you said that so well. He is to be ogled after all, is he not! I denounce myself!!

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Neo, I have a wee tear... you said that so well. He is to be ogled after all, is he not! I denounce myself!!

Now Fraulein, no need to go denouncing yourself... just stare at this image for 6 hours, drink a liter of Peoples Vodka and stomp your left foot with your right... that should bring you around...

Obama Black and white painting.png

stomping drinking stomping drinking stomping drinking stomping drinking

aaaakkkk!!

WHY HIS HE POINTING AT ME!!!

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:stomping drinking stomping drinking stomping drinking stomping drinking

aaaakkkk!!

WHY HIS HE POINTING AT ME!!!

Because your drunk and stomping on your own foot silly...

Relax Fraulein, he wasn't pointing at you (although he does know if you been naughty or nice).

Obama smell me.jpg

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Relax Fraulein, he wasn't pointing at you (although he does know if you been naughty or nice).

The attachment Obama smell me.jpg is no longer available

Acknowledging that any mortal should be privileged to smell the anointed finger my inferior superior image forensics software has revealed a revelation!

Comrade Whoopie is really saying...

Obama Pull My Finger.jpg

aside: its rumored Dear Leaders fingers have an indescribable aroma.... no idea what it coud be, but I do know the fragrance is outlawed in 45 states...

Michelle O Stinks.jpg

Comrade Buffoon wrote:
Comrade Whoopie wrote:Relax Fraulein, he wasn't pointing at you (although he does know if you been naughty or nice).

Obama smell me.jpg
Acknowledging that any mortal should be privileged to smell the anointed finger my inferior superior image forensics software has revealed a revelation!

Obama Pull My Finger.jpg

aside: its rumored Dear Leaders fingers have an indescribable aroma.... no idea what it coud be, but I do know the fragrance is outlawed in 45 states...

Michelle O Stinks.jpg
Speaking of fingers and aroma.....

Comrade, Do not forget

Posters: Do Not Spread Fishy Rumors or You'll be Flagged

Neotrotsky wrote:
Comrade Buffoon wrote:

Obama smell me.jpg

Obama Pull My Finger.jpg

aside: its rumored Dear Leaders fingers have an indescribable aroma.... no idea what it coud be, but I do know the fragrance is outlawed in 45 states,,,

Michelle O Stinks.jpg
Speaking of fingers and aroma.....

Comrade, Do not forget

Posters: Do Not Spread Fishy Rumors or You'll be Flagged

I Image

Comrade Buffoon

Comrade, if Our Most Great Leader's finger could talk, then I am sure it would have many tales to tell us.

Of course, one does wonder if his finger would need a teleprompter, as well ?

Comrade Neotrotsky. I am of much joyfulness to see you have been of growing back the hairs of your head.

As for the fingers we have saying in my country, you can be of picking your camel, you can be of picking your ass, but you can't be of picking the food with your left hand.

Of some reason it not to be making for the good translation.

We know that Papa Baba's finger has been in some hoe hole, but we still have uno unanswered question.... what hole did he plug? I read in the Gulag Gazette that oil was still belching out of the hole, so I am of concern that dear Leader plugged the wrong hoehole. Has anyone any update on finger scent? Does it smell like mud, oil... or something else? And, who pulled his finger??? Did it make that funny noise? (dear beloved late Mr. P was also pulling that finger thing. AKKK, the noise that man could make!!)

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Comrade Neotrotsky. I am of much joyfulness to see you have been of growing back the hairs of your head.

As for the fingers we have saying in my country, you can be of picking your camel, you can be of picking your ass, but you can't be of picking the food with your left hand.

Of some reason it not to be making for the good translation.

Most gracious of you, Mrs Al Czarweary.

My quick hair growth I owe to the wonder of PapaObama Care funding for hair plugs. Just
as Peolosi said we have to pass it to see what is in it, the PapaObama Care plan apparently has a hair plug inclusion, referred to as the "Biden amendment".

Granted it is not as exciting as OBM new projections showing how PapaObama Care is going to make us broke while not covering everyone and giving less services for sky rocketing premiums cost, but the hair plugs worked for me.

Neotrotsky wrote:Comrade Buffoon

Comrade, if Our Most Great Leader's finger could talk, then I am sure it would have many tales to tell us.

Of course, one does wonder if his finger would need a teleprompter, as well ?
If it did, this is how it would probably look

I am of such gratefulness that Papa Bama has those telepromters so he does not have to remember all those words. Even when speaking to the little children had had TOTUS. Just must ensure he never misspeaks

Yes Comrade Neotrotsky, surely his finger has tiny little teleprompters to prompt its pointing, but one must wonder what filthy reich winger is typing words for Comrade Biden... what other reason could there be behind his frequent mouth farts?

Obama smell me.jpg
Comrade WhoopieI demand you produce this as a People's Agitprop Poster!

but one must wonder what filthy reich winger is typing words for Comrade Biden... what other reason could there be behind his frequent mouth farts?

Oh, is that what's it's called. I am so behind the newer times in terminologies but that does seem the most expressive way of accounting for dear Comrade bin Bidens flubs - mouth farts. I must jot that down. And all this time, I just thought he the idiot buffoon. (NO OFFENSE DEAREST COMRADE BUFFOON).

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
but one must wonder what filthy reich winger is typing words for Comrade Biden... what other reason could there be behind his frequent mouth farts?

Oh, is that what's it's called. I am so behind the newer times in terminologies but that does seem the most expressive way of accounting for dear Comrade bin Bidens flubs - mouth farts. I must jot that down. And all this time, I just thought he the idiot buffoon. (NO OFFENSE DEAREST COMRADE BUFFOON).

No offense taken Dearest Fraulein, please jot it down with Union Ink ™ if you will. Another day we'll discuss the top secret Bill Ayers Butt Burp Image initiative.