Rutgers: a bold stroke for freedom of our type of speech

[img]/images/Rutgers_Rice_Reeducation_Bullies.jpg[/img]

Today's hot topic is freedom of speech, with its latest installment known to our comrades at the kollektive as...

Rice Withdraws from Rutgers Commencement

After former Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice's invitation by the school's board of governors had sparked bullying protests from progressive faculty and properly reeducated students, Rice has decided not to speak.

Thanks also to our comrades in the media™ trade who will completely overlook the "Don Stirling" factor.

My favorite line from the KKKapitlist Rice's message:

"I am honored to have served my country. I have defended America's belief in free speech and the exchange of ideas. These values are essential to the health of our democracy. But that is not what is at issue here."
No, Dr. Evil , free speech and the exchange of ideas is essential to the health of your democracy, not ours, and those qualities damn sure don't belong in a reeducation establishment such as Rutgers™.

P.S.
It's good to be back on the line, comrades... I have been gone far too long, but the beet fields and mines were beckoning me. See y'all at the barricades... or in the beet fields.

Greetings Comrade Infidel,

Spokesmouth and war monger, Condosleezza Rice, must think we are as brain-dead as her puppet master Bush. "Free Speech" indeed! If money has been deemed speech, then only the rich can be heard. Out here in the beet fields only my Obamaphone is FREE! Try digging beets Missy and see what a few calluses will do for your piano playing - you rich Aunt Tommasina turncoat!

Comrades, I believe we may have better luck influencing the children™ if we rephrase "Free Speech" as "Hate Speech" but only with the vile words of opposition! So we may rejoice knowing that we have stopped this right wing thug from spewing her hate speech all over those impressionable minds!

Great Leaders goal is Freedom From Speech. Soon all speech will be unnecessary. The wasteful use of breath and CO2 exhalation will be replaced by Party radio signal direct to each comrades brain chip implant and only communication by approved hand signals will be needed. Why settle for mere Freedom of Speech when you can have complete Freedom From Speech?

Uncle Ben will not be very happy about this.

Only correct speech can be considered free speech by The Party™. Counter-Revolutionary Troglodytes will be silenced. HAIL OBAMA!!!!