Never wrong Obama style

[img]/images/various_uploads/Obama_Mirror_Good_Enough.jpg[/img]

Obama credits himself for strong economy

By Dave Boyer - The Washington Times - Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Former President Obama is taking credit for the robust economic growth that is taking place under President Trump.

At a conference of mayors in Chicago, Mr. Obama congratulated himself Tuesday for strong employment numbers in the U.S. this year, saying his climate-change policies have contributed to growth.

“As we took these actions, we saw the U.S. economy grow consistently,” Mr. Obama said. “We saw the longest streak of job creation in American history by far, a streak that still continues by the way.”

He added wryly, “Thanks, Obama."

The stock market has gained about 30 percent in value since Mr. Trump's election in November 2016, and gross domestic product has increased more than 3 percent in each of the past two quarters. The jobless rate, meanwhile, has dropped to a 17-year low of 4.1 percent.

Dear Leader-That-Was is too modest. He also increased coal production, opened up national lands for public and private use, and boosted the stock market. And emblazoned "Merry Christmas" all over the White House.

The chutzpah of Obi Wan Nairobi never fails to amaze me,

[img]/images/various_uploads/Obama_Masturbation_Dummies.png[/img]

Iron logic, Messiah.

Bushitler messed up the economy, uh? Thusly, Messiah inherited a messed-up economy, korrekt?
Messiah put Healing Hand on messed-up economy, yes? And economy went rosy-fluffy-balmy, no?
Trumputler inherited a rosy-fluffy-balmy economy, and within not even a year.....

USS_Reagan_Obama.png

Obama.idioto-pic.workout.jpg

Oh wow. And here I thought Deniers were delusional.

Oops, of course I mean -- His O'liness! And Dear Leader! Praise Be Unto Him!

Amen and amen.

Whew!

As Archie Bunker once said to Obama Meathead, "If your brain were in a bird it'd fly backwards!"

Craptek

Captain Craptek wrote:Whew!

As Archie Bunker once said to Obama Meathead, "If your brain were in a bird it'd fly backwards!"

Craptek
And if bullshit were music Obama would be a brass band. We finally had the 2009 "recovery summer" after Trump took office, 2017.