Destroy the Thought Criminal Geert Wilders!

My Comrades

I must alert the collective to the trail of the toughtcriminal Geert Wilders. Please note that he is White, Middle Aged and Male, and therefore a racist.

May I suggest that the collective supports the actions of those who seek to silence this vile reactionary barbarian.

Amandla!

Obamugabe

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Trail? Why is there a waste of time on a show trial. He is already admitted he's white, middle aged, male full of racisim and descent. If he does not embrace our Mooslimic brethrenhood, then he is against them. Who gives him the right to besmirch Ismalics? No one, that is who!

Clearly his tongue should be cut out and the typist translator hunted down and flogged. It is the party that gives us freedoms to speak.

Just wait until some Isloomic jihadist catches up with him. He's gonna be another white ghost from the Nether Regions like Theo Van Gogh.

I can not even be for the listening of such lying man. Everyone is of the knowing that two and two makes for the five. Did not the Mooslims invent the mathematics? Of course they have been so it is of the obvious we are to know such answer. Even Dear Leader has been for saying so.

wait, wait, back the rears.... I mean, back up. What is this about Mr. Van Gogh going? Or from the" Nether regions" and his "white ghost"?! Is that a below the belt comment from Comrade Whoopie... again? He needs remembrance that there are ladies about!

Now, as I gather myself again, Mrs. Al, yes, the Mooslimics are well versed in math, like 2 pluses. That is why dear Leader wants them on NASA or the moon or wherever. That should make them feel good about themselves instead of having to hide in shame behind those hideously ugly black dresses all the time. Men can come out and wear nice gray suites and learn to use zippers like good western males. Who knows, they might even learn to like bacon!

NASA is already working with Mooslims to heighten their self esteem. Here we see the head of NASA discussing the possibility of sending a probe to the moon.

(And please, no silly jokes about Uranus)

6a00d83451af9f69e20134853d7d12970c-500wi.jpg

Well, we certainly can clearly see he is proving her the moon. wait, yes, (let wipe the tears from my eyes...) yes, clearly that is professorial NASA probing.

Comrades, why stop with Geert Wilders? All Dutch should be banned from the Mommy land. They are the original reichwingers and rashists?

After seeing Kamerad roter Hering's video I'm shocked. I never knew Bush was Dutch! Oh well, all the more reason to hate him.

He's white, that's enough to convict him in my eyes, and I bet Dear Leader would agree with me, after all, he told Eric Holder to go after that white woman in Arizona, but not after the Black Panthers for intimidating voters. Love it.

Comrade Obamugabe,

I must say I am a bit puzzled that you included the videos of a white middle-aged male of any sort, since they are all racist. I believe Party doctrine holds that such people should never be allowed a platform. In cases where this liberty cannot be granted, they must be ignored for greater understanding.

Comrade TovIt is only so that our operatives can remember his face. To take him out.Amandla!Obamugabe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=det7TUs ... r_embedded
No doubt Christians have infiltrated the religion of peace and are attempting to paint Islam in a bad light.

<off>
These bloody morons are too stupid to realize that they are proving Wilder's point for him.

I pity them. Really. How would you like to be so stupid?

I'd rather be a stoopid Mooslim than a white Dutch racist speaking his mind against the glorious Religion of Peace™. OBAMA-hu AKBAR!!!