Nativity scene is no more

Comrades and untrusted proles,

I have tiding of great joy. You will be filled with delightful fillings and excitement to know that our most loyal progressives in New York, are doing God's Obama's work ™ . In most recent days, some unknown prog, who wishes to remain anonymous, made a extremely important call to 911... or 311, whatever, to demand an investigation into un-Amerikan activities which were also unconstitutional, we are sure.

This glorious Prog, was minding his own business and his neighbors, when he noticed - a religious, Christian display in a PUBLIC ARENA in Staten Island New York, in the St. George (we must also get rid of these religious names!) Ferry (please note that is 'ferry' and not 'fairy'... I am not a bigot!!!!) Terminal, under a Winter Solstice tree!! (gasp)

stat ferry.jpg

The great news of great joy is that the Authorities arrive and have made sure this religious ornamentation has been REMOVED. No one, meaning any of us open minded, unbiased, unbigoted persons and or personages, will be forced to view a Nativity scene in public. (is not Obama good, I ask?)

I will sleep better tonight and I know you will too, knowing these religious symbols are be dismantled and discombobulated. Now, all remaining is to officially change the name from Christmas to Winter Solstice celebratory!

Congratulation Progressive and keep up the good work.

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

GASP

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

Wheeeeeeew

So much is this good news that after so much of the LALAs I am for feeling feint....

Frauline Pulloskies

I do not understand..... Granted this Joe the Carpenter was a non-union worker and was not yet married to his baby mama who chose to give birth over abortion, but they were on a journey to pay their taxes. This display shows the reasons for more government intervention in healthcare as one can see the deplorable conditons in which this poor child was born. Furthermore there are also displays of weath being redistributed from foreign governments ie bailouts, or even welfare to to assure the care of this child. This is an appropriate display.

However, the legend persists that this child was the messiah. This does cause some concern in the upper levels of our current government.

WWJD?

Did not this illegitimate son of Joe the carpenter say "Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's" at his trial for spreading religion in the public arena in violation of the gov. ban on such activity?

This proves that all the money rightfully belongs to the government and it's the prerogative of the government to dispense it to whomever they please as they see fit.

Likewise all that you possess belongs to the government because it was likely purchased with the government's money and even if it was traded for your labor, it has a monetary value. Besides, bartering your labor for goods is just a trick to circumvent paying your fair share of taxes.

I can prove this is true. When my parents died the kindly State sent a nice man to assess all that they owned so that a monetary value could be applied and taxed. He didn't miss a thing and knew the value of everything. Even a half used tube of toothpaste and the socks and underwear in the dresser drawer. One of my relatives had taken the sofa and a table but he was not fooled one bit. He saw the faded outline of the sofa on the wall and the dents in the carpet where the table sat and knew exactly what they must have been worth.

Glory be to the State for they giveth and taketh away.

Groucho Marxist wrote:Frauline Pulloskies
However, the legend persists that this child was the messiah. This does cause some concern in the upper levels of our current government.

ah yes, dear Groucho, this is why all these "Nativity" scenes must be banned and removed. We can not have our dear Leader, who IS "the One" troubled by such trouble rumors as this fake son of Joe 'messiah'.

I joint you in a "LALALALALALA" Mrs. Al and might I say you say that so sayfully so well.

Comrade Whoopie, you give us all a "whoopee" to show with your wise wisdom (and relief there was no joke).

Praise Obama.

I am confused, Comrades. Did not the Lightworker, the Healer of Planets and Lowerer of Sea Levels, Teh Won, the Clean, Articulate Negro, the Causer of Thrills Up Chris Matthews' Leg, Nobel Peace Prize Winner, Securer of Olympics and World Cups for Chicago, the Great Uniter, Obama the First, did he not himself have such a Holiday Tree decorated and lit in front of the Peoples' House? If so, would this not set an example of what is acceptible for all of us who are not so enlightened?

Comrade Ogrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre,
That was a Festivus Tree. One more screw up like that, and Pinkie's gonna meet you under the mistletoe- with her shovel.

Comrade Czar Czar,

I see you must have been sleeping during our glorious indoctrination of the long and wonderful traditions of our "Festivus for the rest of us" training. There is no such as a Festivus tree. According to the dead see Seinfeld scrolls discovered in Frank Costanzas crawl space, an aluminum pole requiring no decoration is the proper item to display this time of year. And where you plant that pole is up to you. The nearest prog will do. Clearly, what we have here is a "holiday" tree.

Che-nold McDonald's,
I denounce you for blah, blah blah, and blah. As you can tell, I'm a lazy Prog, and I just don't have the energy to give you a proper character assassination. All I know is the Current Truth™... and I heard Obama tell Michelle "You can have any kind of tree you want, as long as it honors all faiths and traditions, except Christianity 'cuz they're just bitter clingers. You know- something Festive- for us.... uhhhh, what was that show again? With all the Joo actors? Seinberg? That new, progressive, non-religious holiday? Festus? Hold on.... hold on, now.... oh yea, Festivus." And I think the staff just went overboard on the Festivus-ities. But if you want to stick your neck out on the chopping block and correct your betters, have at it. Meanwhile, I'm so drunk, I'm gonna go make out with one of the many pear-shaped womyn in the Admin. I bet they're easy- and REALLY appreciative......

I do not see anything! I am sure I do not see anything. My labels have been properly removed. Look at that tree with nothing in it. Big Sis has made us safe. This is not Wal-mart. I do not see anything.

Very impressive solstice tree ornamentations, Comrade Buffoon.

Very good Comrade Smirnoff, it is always better if we deny seeing or knowing absolutely any and everything and maintain our deniable, is it not.

Most well said Comrade Czar Czar! Possibly you should be the Official Party Quoter.

A holiday tree indeed, Comrade Che Nuevo, as long as it remains any inclusive 'holiday' and pertains not to any Christian traditions.

I find this whole Festivus business troubling. I heard that some prison inmate is demanding kosher food in keeping with Festivus tradition. Notice he said KOSHER and not Halal.

All this "Jewishness" makes me uncomfortable.

(notice I didn't say Joo-ishness because Toooorisky has hogged all the o's)

I stand falsely accused!

The letter 'o' has been properly distributed, everyone got their fair share.

If I got more, the vowel distribution fairy though that my need for that letter exceeded your need for that letter.

Straight down the line Marxism. "Each according to his "need".
If your need is higher you get more, those with lower need get less, whether they like it or not.

Comrade Tooorisky, I am afraid you are making tooo much sense again, which is prooobably absooolutely fooorbidden. Ooonly Party Elites are alloooowed to be sooo sensible, therefooore you must be denooounced. btw, I demand my more than equal share of "$$$$$".

Fraulein,

Far be it from me to make any sense/cents of anything. It would take one with much greater credibility than I to understand what was meant by the word "need". That may only be a fast transliteration from the original german, middle?

I have a great deal of difficulty with english and can only mumble a few words in German, "Heil Hitler". That's it.

Ask someone who knows.

I MUST DENOUNCE YOUR HONESTY OF WORDING AND SPEAK. The proud Progressive always accept and greatly aggrandizes him and herself, comrade. Too much of that 'reichwing humility' think, jeopardizes our cause and infects the soul.
When speaking and gather thought, always remember our great comrades - Clinton, Obama, Reid, Pelosi and Hitler. Truth is in our understanding of the meaning of the word, not in fact. (and don't ever fall for the 'oath swearing' that got Clinton in trouble)

Comrade Fraulein,

Remember our first black president, he still don't know what his definition of "is" is, depending on the situation and usage.

I try to remain docile so Commissar Theo does not stick a boot down my throat.
The boot is bad, but whatever he has walked through is much worse.

Our most glorious and loyal Commissar Theo does have big boots which he takes pride in parking in others personal extremities on certain occasion, although most do little complain. (I hear he can be noted for using spurs to entice more enthusiasm from comrades and foe alike. shutter)

Back to the topic:

I just don't get it.

Putting ornaments [without reference to male pieces parts] on trees began in Babylon with Tammuz.
The purpose was not religious, in any sense. It was a memory of her deceased husband.

How is that religious?

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

GASP

Wheeeeeeew

So much is this good news that after so much of the LALAs I am for feeling feint....
I just can't get this song out of my head !

Ah Krasnodar,

You have gone back to PSP* head gear, and I suppose for very good reason!

* Pinkie Shovel Proof

Comrade Fraulein,

This is a most important accomplisment - the complete destruction of nativity scenes. After all, the nativity scene is the quintessential icon of all Hispanics, okay, most Hispanics, and to destroy it, is to destroy an important part of Hispanic culture, thus, bringing all Hispanics a little closer to the progressive world of next Tuesday, thus making them equal with a black welfare queen like myself.

Comrade Marxist

AS somebody has mentioned on another thread, it is now the Little (Suicide) Bomber Boy.

This is a most important accomplisment - the complete destruction of nativity scenes. After all, the nativity scene is the quintessential icon of all Hispanics, okay, most Hispanics, and to destroy it, is to destroy an important part of Hispanic culture, thus, bringing all Hispanics a little closer to the progressive world of next Tuesday, thus making them equal with a black welfare queen like myself.

Hold on there a moment, Leninka. According to Chicago mayoral candidate James Meeks, only Blacks are allowed to be a minority:

"The word 'minority' from our standpoint should mean African American. I don't think women, Asians and Hispanics should be able to use that title," he said. "That's why our numbers cannot improve — because we use women, Asians and Hispanics who are not people of color, who are not people who have been discriminated against."

That means our darling Leninka is only a minor minority? Her light skin and female attributes dilute her majority minority status.

Huh!

Krasnodar wrote:
Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

GASP

Wheeeeeeew

I just can't get this song out of my head !

I open the floor to arguments for and against Mrs. Alczarweary being elevated to the coveted party position of LORDESS OF LA-LA

Reminder Comrades, she has friends with bomb belts!

Mrs Alczarweary Lordess of La Las.jpg

I heard some Austrian was convicted of a hate crime for yodeling while mooslims prayed.
But isn't that "La La La La La La La La" song of the mooslims yodeling too?

Alex Hall in Berlin 5:46PM GMT 16 Dec 2010

Helmut Griese, 63, was found guilty of "ridiculing" their religious beliefs and fined nearly £700 by a court in Graz.

The court heard how the Muslim family regarded Mr Griese as a "grumpy old man" whose open-air Alpine chanting was intended as a taunt aimed at their religion. The retiree was accused trying to "mock and imitate" the call of the Muezzin, who calls the faithful for prayer in mosques. They alleged that he always began his yodelling just as they knelt down to pray.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Comrades and untrusted proles,

I have tiding of great joy. You will be filled with delightful fillings and excitement to know that our most loyal progressives in New York, are doing God's Obama's work ™ . In most recent days, some unknown prog, who wishes to remain anonymous, made a extremely important call to 911... or 311, whatever, to demand an investigation into un-Amerikan activities which were also unconstitutional, we are sure.

This glorious Prog, was minding his own business and his neighbors, when he noticed - a religious, Christian display in a PUBLIC ARENA in Staten Island New York, in the St. George (we must also get rid of these religious names!) Ferry (please note that is 'ferry' and not 'fairy'... I am not a bigot!!!!) Terminal, under a Winter Solstice tree!! (gasp)
stat ferry.jpg
The great news of great joy is that the Authorities arrive and have made sure this religious ornamentation has been REMOVED. No one, meaning any of us open minded, unbiased, unbigoted persons and or personages, will be forced to view a Nativity scene in public. (is not Obama good, I ask?)

I will sleep better tonight and I know you will too, knowing these religious symbols are be dismantled and discombobulated. Now, all remaining is to officially change the name from Christmas to Winter Solstice celebratory!

Congratulation Progressive and keep up the good work.

Frau

I say we burn it to show our disgust !

Granted, it would add to global cooling warming climate change, but a small price to pay for progress.

Plus, the MSM will be on our side since we are attacking something Christian.

It is a "win win" for us!

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Helmut Griese, 63, was found guilty of "ridiculing" their religious beliefs and fined nearly £700 by a court in Graz.

oh my, I was readying without my triple bifocals I thought you said "religious beets" and I was wondering if I was boiling mine incorrectly.

Comrade Neotrotsky, burning would be a fine enjoyable to do, but we would need 3,871 local & federal permits and then the fear of the climate change would be too fearful. All fires should be banned too, should they not?!

Lordess of LA-LA? I am for approval!!! You should be for the knowing that I won LALALALALALALA contest back in home country. So many of the country womens are not good with such tongue action but I have been for hearing it said I am most proficient.

As for the Helmut Griese, it is good to be seeing the Europistan protecting the prayer times of the mooslims. But they have not been going far enough. All infidels non-mooslims should be for keeping very quiet during mooslim prayer times, not just the yodellers.

The wonderful effects that Mrs. Al's "LALALALALALALA" song has upon the masses make it a leading contender for the official State anthem of the W.S.S.S.E.F.& G.E. !
( Winter Solstice State- Sponsored Enlightenment Festival and Gift Exchange )

Its message highlighting the Principles of Progress thru Progressivism is undeniable.
The children love to sing this song with their fingers in their ears....it's so cute !

Have a great celebratory time period !

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Lordess of LA-LA? I am for approval!!! You should be for the knowing that I won LALALALALALALA contest back in home country. So many of the country womens are not good with such tongue action but I have been for hearing it said I am most proficient.

The Party (me being the party) has approved adding Lordess of La La™ to your Party Title which of course means your tax payer funded pension and ObamaCare plan is elevated to most equal SEIU status!

Who better to call the men folk to prayer than the Lordess of La La?!

Addendumb: Comrade Kras, I stand in complete tough guy stanciness with your LA LA is good proclamation!