Glowing Caverns Retirement Home

Comrades, I have been inspired and I have given much thought about this problem that has plagued us for so long: Those who are too old to help with the common good. But I have a solution!

It is well known that North Korea has an excellent Uranium Ore mining program. I thought as a sign of good will, we send our elderly over there to mine for them, free of charge!

Perhaps you may have an old person laying around your home someplace? Well ask them these questions…

How would you like to...
- rebuild your muscle tone?
- meet new people?
- get over your claustrophobia?
- have a glowing personality?
- never have difficulty reading in the dark again?

Well, tell them to trouble themselves no more because the government has a final solution to their/our problem.

Glowing Caverns Retirement Home
uranium-mine-300x199.jpg
Located in scenic North Korea, this facility has everything we see fit to accommodate them, with a well scheduled exercise plan and an intensely regulated diet so they will never need to worry what tomorrow will bring them! They will already know!

Now they may cry about not wanting to leave home or never seeing their family again, but remind them just how big of a leach they are on society and how useless they have become. Tell them this is for diplomacy and will perhaps pave the way for peace with our North Korean friends! Reassure them that you may briefly talk about them at the family unit dinner with their grandoffspring once in a while and at their age they are statically proven to be a liability to the cause at the voting booths. Tell them they will never be 100% forgotten. If that does not work, yell at them “THE STATE FINDS YOU OBSOLETE!” and then force them out to the transport truck that awaits them with all the other neighborhood obsoletes.

The time has come comrades, we are becoming closer and closer to next tuesday with everybreath, we must now step up our efforts if we are to reach it!

This is not for loyal, faithful comrades, is it??!!

I am thinking you should be promoted to a Death Panel Czar, except we all know, they do not exist, therefore, possibly to be named a Relocation Czar in the World of Next Tuesday. You have an excellent idea that will certainly make room for more of the 'right, important people'.

Relocation and Death Czar? I can probably go with that. Now all I need is a lable next to my avatar and I can start filtering through the population!

Do not fret Frau, we'd never send you to the caves. You might scare the bats. Besides, such attractive accommodations have already been claimed by Mrs. Al and family.

Chedoh, I thought you were the Czar of crunchy goodness?
(and cheese)

You cannot believe all you say and read, Whoopie, especially when it comes from yourself. I have not scared bats in months and months.

Comrade Che, doh! (I make a wee joke), you can be Czar of Relocation and Crunch Goodness if you are so desirous.

chedoh Czar.jpg

I would love to use it, but it says the image size is too greedy and is using too many Kibs.

Hmmm, does this facility have an elevator? Oooh, silly me, no need for one... gravity takes care of all of that.

It is amusing.... Evil Bushitler attempted to "reform" social security by having workers give money to Wall Street robber barons. I KNEW the Party would find a better way to fix the program, and I was RIGHT!