Obama 'looks like Alfred E. Neuman' in goofy wave

President commits diplomatic flub by raising hand in front of another's face
Posted: September 21, 2011 1:35 am Eastern
By Joe Kovacs © 2011 WND

A photo at the United Nations is turning into a diplomatic embarrassment for President Obama who was caught waving in the image, covering the face of another world leader.

The image, snapped yesterday by pool photographer Allan Tannenbaum, shows Obama with a grin on his face as he waves his hand in front of Mongolian President Tsakhia Elbegdorj's face.

what_me_important.jpg
Read more: Obama 'looks like Alfred E. Neuman' in goofy wave https://www.wnd.com/?pageId=347193

Excuse me !

The Obama was merely doing the Mongolian President a favor by shielding his face
from the camera . It seems likely that the dignitary had a piece of spinach or arugula
stuck between his teeth.

And that completes my Jay Carney impression.

Help me komrades,

I've been feeling quite down as of late and starting to be concerned about Dear Leader. He seems to be flailing about and losing his special awesomeness. Maybe I need a Jiffy-Lobo ™ , but I'm beginning to wonder that maybe one's first real job shouldn't be President of the United States of Amerikkka.

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

I believe the question was, "So who brought the coke and the weed?"

My... he certainly is centered in this second photo.

OF COURSE HE IS !

lumberjack wrote:Next shot.

Yanno, some days I ain't all that bright. When I saw that picture, the first thing I thought of was "Wow. Somebody was really handy photoshopping the grate leeder's hand out of there"

And then my second thought was "Wow, that must be the photo the grate leeder's hand was photoshopped INTO".

And then the simple solution that I hadn't thought of- "Next shot".

Comrade Lumberjack, most equal photo! Nice work...

His Obamaness is merely indicating to all who view the photo as to where the proper center of attention is located. That stubby little Mongol should be flattered.

" That stubby little Mongol ..."

Why Ivanovitch..... you silver - tongued devil, you !