Toyota Akbar: The real force behind the success of ISIS

[img]/images/Toyota_ISIS_Trucks.jpg[/img]

Since ISIS and other Islamic militants are always pictured riding Toyota trucks, they may as well acknowledge the reason behind their quick expansion.

Likewise, Toyota may as well put them on their ads with a new slogan: "TOYOTA: The real force behind ISIS"

ISIS may as well do the right thing and change their flag. TOYOTA AKBAR!

[img]/images/ISIS_Flag_Toyota.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:ISIS may as well do the right thing and change their flag. TOYOTA AKBAR!

[img]/images/ISIS_Flag_Toyota.jpg[/img]

Note to new comrades:

Red Square has used the "R-word" in a sentence. He can. You cannot..

Until you pay the bills around here, continue using "left or korrect" when describing something done properly.

You may resume tending your beets.

Spasebo

Korrekted image:

[img]/images/Toyota_Akbar_ISIS_Trucks.jpg[/img]

I was showing solidarity with our Islamic Brothers before it was cool........My aged proletarian Toyota Cockroach CE transports me and my family faithfully to and from the train depot, and the trunk can carry many shovels.

Why is it that history just seems to repeats itself. It just seems to me that every time some crazy cowboy enters the oval office he is determined to warn Europeans about some fictitious new evil and then proceeds to bomb the hell out of a bunch of innocent civilians as well as dump a lot of used military equipment into his newly created war zone, then leave all of it behind so these innocent civilians will harm themselves. Rather than employ the tactics of Jimmy Carter, who won the cold war, the best way to deal with so called tyrants/fascists/militiants freedom fighters is to offer them a hand in trust and friendship. Once again cooler heads prevail and this new truck line, the new Toyota Akbar, is not only a Win for the environmentalists but for those benevolent freedom fighters, who can carry a big stick and drive environmentally correct....a great leap FORWARD!!

Admiral Toyota Ackbar.jpg
I must take this opportunity to honor Admiral Toyota Ackbar, without whose declaration, the rebel assault would have most assuredly fallen into a trap.