THOUGHTCRIME Alert! Washington DC & Enemies of The Non State

Comrades,

I was recently rousting about the kapitalist interwebs lurking for signs of kapitalist greed and rethuglikan propaganda, and I found something quite exhilarating and want to know why I was the last to know! Isn't it glorious comrade?....

DC-logo.jpg

Look there, comrades, it is our glorious red star in the middle of DC, a glorious new party approved DC logo, I am touched, weeping for joy. I was very lucky to find this version on psychologicalscience.org. Touching.

(*sob*) Why does The Party wish to leave out my most useful and glorious services at The Wombat Factory!?! O.k. enough about me, but it's important, that you know of my great plight in being left out, for I am Made Prog, and I might just go pout in a corner if it happens again.

And look at this comrades, even more touching, here it is in our glorious party approved colors...

DC-logo-tshirt.jpg

Get yours today, comrades, at the glorious official washington dc Zazzle store.

I will be at washington.org with the red star favicon if anybody needs me...

Thank Lenin for the District of Communism Columbia.

Red Star... Red Star?... let me type that in my computer's search bar, I believe I've read a little of Red Star...
Ah yes, in the Folder titled Red Star....

https://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501263_162 ... 01263.html

https://rt.com/Politics/2010-04-23/us-m ... zstan.html

https://www.governmentcontractswon.com/ ... .asp?yr=06

Comrades,
The most exciting geographic feature of DC is that dirty capitalist profiteers sold them swamp land to build on as thought it were solid ground.
These swamps were a predominant feature through the Civil War ending in 1865, and were used by Southern spies for easy access to the Capitol.
Built up since then but ground still shaky.
It would have been a good location for a gulag!

Ah hah! Comrade Tooorisky,

That must explain this kapitalist thoughtcrime I found on Al Gore's interwebs:

EnemyOfTheNonState-DC-Corruption.gif

Which I'm sure some thoughtcriminal removed the incriminating slanderous barbaric word "capitalist" from, because I found it elsewhere like this:

EnemyOfTheNonState-DC-Capitalist.gif

And then of all the thoughtcrimes while Dear Leader is in office for life for his Term™, and our minions in The Politburo Congress I found one like this:

EnemyOfTheNonState-DC-Communists.gif

Are sure that isn't the spirit of Dear Leader, or maybe it's because the thoughtcrimes are so disgustingly kapitalist and make a comrade shiver with rage? (*spit)

That is not all! My search is far from over, just look at this sickness I found...

EnemyOfTheState-DC-Texas.gif

Front:
EnemyOfTheState-T-Shirt-Front.gif

Back:

EnemyOfTheState-T-Shirt-Back.gif

Just disgusting! (*spit) I found this for all 57 States™ too! Can you believe it!?!

Any suggestions comrades, on what else I should be looking be looking for? Which do you think is the most disgusting, the absolute worst? I need to know to what to send to Dear Leader for the thoughtcrime files.

Hail Obama!

I have a tear in eye, this is so touching. We, the glorious, proudly humble collective, are getting our stars again. But, are we not also receiving the People's sickle?? It means so much to the little people, does it not?

Red Rooster wrote:Ah hah! Comrade Tooorisky,

That must explain this kapitalist thoughtcrime I found on Al Gore's interwebs:

EnemyOfTheNonState-DC-Corruption.gif

Which I'm sure some thoughtcriminal removed the incriminating slanderous barbaric word "capitalist" from, because I found it elsewhere like this:

EnemyOfTheNonState-DC-Capitalist.gif

And then of all the thoughtcrimes while Dear Leader is in office for life for his Term™, and our minions in The Politburo Congress I found one like this:

EnemyOfTheNonState-DC-Communists.gif
Comrade Red Rooster,The excellence of your collective research is obvious for all to see!I hold you up as an example in what other comrades can aspire one to.Permission will have to be granted by someone much higher up the chain than I, you are worthy of a double ration of beets and possibly an extra potato.