Image Frequent computer crashes happen because people press the W key too much. That key had been removed from all White House keyboards on my orders! Every time you press a W key, Bush knows what you're thinking... Also don't listen to static in your phone - you never know who may be playing with your brain. Some folks did that and wound up voting for W.

- Al Gore, People's Inventor

What (who?) Caused Comrade Al Gore & Tipper to Split?

Comrades,

It is with great reluctance that I must tell you that one of our Comrades has exhibited weakness that compromised the marital fidelity of our Planetary Leader, Al Gore (inventor of Gorbels Cube).

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

--What penance should the offending party pay to make up for the damage done to the Collective Good?

Latest news:

I just read the real cause of this tragedy and it comes as no surprise. As usual it was Bush's fault. Yes, it's official news that the person (if you can call him that) responsible for the breakup up of Al and Tipper was BUSH! We all know that George Bush stole the election and the Gore's never got over it.

So, so sad. I mean how many lives has this evil man destroyed? How many more will we see in our lifetimes? Here's to ya Al & Tipper. We know only too well your pain.

Sadly, it happens to the best of us. But remember sexual freedom and diversity is essential to our collective success. This may be progress.
goresplitpeoplescube.jpg

Grigori E.R. wrote:Latest news:

I just read the real cause of this tragedy and it comes as no surprise. As usual it was Bush's fault. Yes, it's official news that the person (if you can call him that) responsible for the breakup up of Al and Tipper was BUSH! We all know that George Bush stole the election and the Gore's never got over it.

So, so sad. I mean how many lives has this evil man destroyed? How many more will we see in our lifetimes? Here's to ya Al & Tipper. We know only too well your pain.

Yes of course- it is Bush's fault!

Now I can rest easy knowing the truth

Hopefully, these rumors of his barometer being busted, will stop.

update....................update...................update

Comrades, it has just come off the right wing "rumor mill" that the real reason was infidelity.

Sad to say, who was this harlot that caused Gore to stray?

The world's First "Pregnant Man"Thomas Beatie,sex changetrans-gender pregnant "male"

Thanks to MSM trying their best to keep this quiet as long as they could, like they did with the Edwards affair.

Besides, Lies, lies, lies!

We all know Gore does not like women with beards.

No offense Mrs Al Czarweary

I am not of being in offense, Neotrotsky. But you should to be of acknowledgment that the Algore is not to MY preferences. That is what is to be counted.

What kind of robust man is he to not be of wearing the facial hairs like our beloved Karl Marx? Eh? Can you be of answering that question?

It is of no wonder the Tippy to be of getting rid of him.