BTW: Where's Michelle ?

Mising_Michelle_Obama_Care.jpg

One would think that after using her substantial influence in selecting Obamacare's website developer, she should be alongside her husband, sharing in the well deserved praise from an admiring public.

Perhaps her characteristic modesty explains why we don't see much of her these days.

Other possible explanations by the kollective would be greatly appreciated.

Krasnodar
Vagabond of the Outer Parts
& Concierge Lobotomist

I was thinking she's at the Oprah Winfrey temporary weight loss clinic?

Could it be Mama Mo??? I thought I heard it moooooo? Before previous accident, there was a lobster spill in the road!

Maybe those folks up above found Kathleen Sebelius instead.

Michelle has disguised herself as a cardboard cutout in the White House souvenir shop, posing for pictures with Canadian tourists. And she doesn't want to leave!

Michelle_o_cutout.jpg

Here, I made the "Missing" poster. Let's hang it around the neighborhood and see what happens.

[img]/images/Mising_Michelle_Obama_Care.jpg[/img]

Comrades...follow the trail of doughnut crumbs and lobster bits.

MissingMooochelle.jpg
I've been seeing these around my neighborhood the last couple of days...

I'll get this new poster up Comrades around The People's Navy H.Q grounds ASAP!!!!! Good timing also as the ones we had up previously have already seemed to have achieved their goal and they needed to be replaced anyway.

have you seen this dog.jpg

The answer to this question is obvious. She is on vacation.

Riiiiiight....like when I went "skiing" after the peoples tractor blew a gasket and spewed hydraulic fluid on the Judges car.