Women's March in DC leaves millions of cats hungry at home

[img]/images/Womens_March_Toilet_Seats.jpg[/img]

Following yesterday's Inauguration, half a million American women put on their pink "pussyhats" and marched on Washington, D.C., leaving an estimated 2.5 million starving, meowing cats in their homes completely unattended and deprived of their scheduled mandatory hugs and prolonged belly rubs.

Organized by Planned Parenthood, Council for American-Islamic Relations, the Communist Party, and other progressive movements, American women came to Donald Trump's doorstep to express their anger, fury, indignation, and outrage over the fact that they can't name a single right that men have and women don't.

Another reason to be enraged was, of course, that while they were at the march, toilet seats were being left up in homes all across the country with total impunity.

Madonna_Womens_March_250.jpg
Everyone's sentiment was best expressed by the veteran celebrity Madonna, who declared a resounding "F--- you!" from the podium to everyone who didn't attend this rally of unity and love.

Suspecting that someone might not have heard her, this seasoned embodiment of women's virtues screamed "F--- you!" into the microphone once again, apparently hoping that it would be heard as far as the White House, which she said she always wanted to blow up, admitting to having these recurrent and persistent urges for quite some time.

Madonna ended her inspirational speech with a call for love. Quoting poetic words written on the eve of WWII, "We must love one another or die," she pointed out that love worked very well in that particular scenario, averting what could have been the bloodiest world war in history.

In conclusion, she urged the audience to chant "We choose love." The chant spread like a battle cry among the women of different ages, colors, body types, sense of fashion, weight to height ratio, ability to shop at Armani Exchange, and sexual self-identification, who gathered in one place today to demand equality. And as they chanted "we choose love," they pledged that from now on they will get their own way by loving everyone's head off. And if loving everyone's guts will not get them what they want, they will come down on them like a ton of love.

Womens_March_Trump_Fingers.jpg
The prejudiced woman-haters among you will probably say that the anti-Trump Woman's March was meaningless because half of the American women had actually voted for Trump. In a hypothetical scenario where all American males voted for Trump's agenda and all American females voted against it, such a protest might have made sense, you will say.

You may even think that one must have not a smidgen of logic under one's pink pussyhat in order to whip up the righteous rage required to attend such a protest, whether in America or across the ocean. Especially across the ocean.

You will also say that these women must have forgotten that Trump was the only Republican candidate who refused to condemn Planned Parenthood, for which he had taken a lot of flak from conservatives. And you would be correct! That is exactly what the Planned Parenthood leader, Cecile Richards, did: she wiped her memory clean (like, with a cloth) and spearheaded the assault against Trump in the streets of the nation's capital, and later also in front of CNN cameras vis-à-vis Anderson Cooper.

The Women's March against Trump happened simultaneously on all continents except Antarctica - but don't be surprised if tomorrow CNN will also report a well-attended march of the female penguins demanding greater equality among the penguins.

The anti-penguin bigots among you will say that since all penguins look alike, such a march would be unjustified and it wouldn't achieve any goals, if any - and in that it would be similar to the Women's March in Washington and other U.S. cities. And this is where you will be wrong. There is actually a very good reason why these marches are being financed and professionally coordinated around the world.

Arguing the issue is beside the point. The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

Penguins_Equality_Now.jpg

[img]/images/Womens_March_Cats.jpg[/img]

Nothing says sincerity like an incoherent, spitting rage.

We would have been so much better off with a Clinton in the White House. Nobody knows how to handle pussy better than a Clinton.

I was there... and I had somebody special in my coat pocket!

Red Square wrote:Following yesterday's Inauguration, half a million American women put on their pink "pussyhats" and marched on Washington, D.C., leaving an estimated 2.5 million starving, meowing cats in their homes completely unattended and deprived of their scheduled mandatory hugs and prolonged belly rubs.
Do not fear. When the rats are away, the kittehs will play.

Red Square wrote:
Penguins_Equality_Now.jpg

[img]/images/Womens_March_Cats.jpg[/img]
Shouldn't the word "cats" be replaced with "pink pussy caps" or some derivation thereof?

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Oh brother.
Fie, sexist! These marchers are not brethren; they are cistern.

RedDiaperette wrote:
$.$. Halliburton wrote:Oh brother.
Fie, sexist! These marchers are not brethren; they are cistern.
And they're pissed and flushed with rage !

tmp.jpg
see this, and ‒ not fully au courant with the universe of pop celebrities ‒ have a first blitz :
huh, is that what a Kremlin ππ πrostitute looks like? (in action?)

Bombtossers seems to be reposting a lot of our articles. Is it safe to say that they are Party-Approved? Or if not, Party-Tolerated?

A friend of ours who happens to be, ahem, a woman (so what, some of my best friends are women!) sent me this picture of herself with a message about the not-so-widely reported 30 million woman march that happened on November 8, 2016, when they "marched their asses right into a voting booth and voted Donald Trump for U.S. President.

Women_March_Vote_Trump.jpg

Our friend Doug Ross posted this update, which is very logical given the massive support of the pussyhat wearers for the Clintons.

The Cigar-Pussyhat Project Tops Off Massive Anti-Clinton Women's March in Washington

Pussyhat_Cigar.jpg

I think Comrade Putout will appreciate this transparent cutout.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Madonna_Shortie.png[/img]

Madonna attends March of the Female Penguins for greater equality.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Penguins_Equality_Madonna.jpg[/img]

I'm just left wondering what all those thousands of Madame Lafarges who stayed up knitting pussy hats all night for weeks on end are going to do with their time now.

You know these femi-Nazis mean business when they 'Bring out the GIMP'!!!!!!!!

(Pioneer woman) __

(... and those ostrich feathers!) __

[color=#C0392B]Red Square[/color] rightly wrote:I think Comrade Putout will appreciate this transparent cutout.
I loved it Comrade Red Square!
Michael was jealous...

Image .
Image .
Eskimos volunteer to euthanize Mike and Madonna...

Comrade Putout wrote: Image
Oh, the poor bear! That meal does not look tasty at all.

There are some things even a bear won't eat...

Extreme PMS? Scientists say the symptoms may be caused by a parasite carried by your CAT

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4146626/Extreme-PMS-cat-blame.html

Handling the kitty litter? I'd say the participants of The Women's March have been wallowing in it. And I am suspect that Madonna has been snorting it.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Extreme PMS? Scientists say the symptoms may be caused by a parasite carried by your CAT

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4146626/Extreme-PMS-cat-blame.html

Handling the kitty litter? I'd say the participants of The Women's March have been wallowing in it. And I am suspect that Madonna has been snorting it.

It's more likely Madonna's pussy carries the parasite - not her pussy litter.
Mad-onna.jpg

Speaking as one of the 2.5 million cats, I am proud that my owner went away on her Long March. I can also assure Cube readers that she left out enough cat food for two weeks which I carefully rationed by eating all of it five minutes after she left.

FatMeow.jpg

Feminist scientists have developed this amazing contraption to averting the coming disaster of the Trump presidency.

The tragedy of this worldwide event is the number of beers and sammiches NOT brought to hard-working menfolk.

Dammit.

Red Square wrote:Feminist scientists have developed this amazing contraption to averting the coming disaster of the Trump presidency.

Huzzah, huzzah, a victory for wimmynhood! If a man were to walk around exhibiting giant displays of lady parts -- or even his own parts -- he would be arrested. But huzzah for the wimmynfolk, whom the brutal polizei dare not touch, I mean snatch, I mean grab, I mean tamper with, I mean.... Well, huzzah anyway.

To be sure, CNN did report on a women's march in Antarctica, with penguins and all.

Yes, even people in Antarctica are joining the Women's March movement

Womens_March_Antarctica_4_Ship.jpg
"The organizers said the participants include eco-minded tourists and non-government scientists." Who exactly are these "eco-minded tourists"?

Womens_March_Antarctica.jpg
USA Today was also euphoric:

There's even a Women's March in Antarctica

Womens_March_Antarctica_2.jpg
Curiously, all the reports are based on the Tweets from just one activist, Linda Zunas of Oakland, CA, who also said, “I spent a month after the election mourning the impending damage to the Earth that will be done. I felt like I needed to do something to be part of the global movement.”

USA Today also provides a link to this on ActionNetwork.org, which also explains who the "eco-minded tourists" were.

We are an international group of eco-minded visitors on an expedition ship to Antarctica.

We will be "marching" on our ship, off the coast of the Antarctic Peninsula on January 21, location still unknown (the harbor location above is generic). Unfortunately due to this constraint, we can't invite the public, but welcome all ship-board guests and staff to join us.

We welcome signs and hats. Ideas:

"Penguins for Peace"
"Cormorants for Climate"
"Seals for Science"
"Women for Earth"

Due to the environmental sensitivity of the area, we can't leave any marks, trampled messages, etc.
Given that the closest art supply store was thousands of miles away, these "eco-minded visitors" must have "spontaneously" prepared the colored poster paper and the markers for this "march," which was as spontaneous as Hillary's "Reset Button."

Womens_March_Antarctica_3_Penguins.jpg

Red Square wrote:To be sure, CNN did report on a women's march in Antarctica, with penguins and all.

Yes, even people in Antarctica are joining the Women's March movement

It used to be that the mightiest men in history explored the Antarctic. It was called the HEROIC AGE for a reason! These men were killing seals and penguins for food and lamp fuel! Some of them had to live off of a hot drink and a single cracker a day, even though they had to row for hours upon hours. Now, a bunch of pussies with sissy values and sissy signs do it in the sissiest of "ships".

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:The tragedy of this worldwide event is the number of beers and sammiches NOT brought to hard-working menfolk.

Dammit.
[img]/images/various_uploads/Feminist_Sandwich_2.jpg[/img]

RedDiaperette wrote:... If a man were to walk around exhibiting giant displays of . . .
... wonder since years, when will the victimized aficionados of M-gendered homosexual pleasures follow that splashy F-gendered public exhibit style? all the more, as the stylist conceptualization efforts would appear much simpler*?

* suggests my, however modest, knowledge of fashionista intricacies and human anatomy.

but, but - does this count, in absence of pussyhats? (boom! bang! yaooo!)

(whad, hear noises? it's just that asking guy, roughed up a bit)

anyway, now also Ummah in Womyn March :

women.burqa.pussyhat-march.Madonna.jpg
(yep, no pussyhats - due to a fatwa Rasulu Muhammadu no-Katiyah fi al-Hatiyah.)

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:You know these femi-Nazis mean business when they 'Bring out the GIMP'!!!!!!!! [VIDEO]

What in the land of milk and Lenin did I just watch?

Major Ursa Vitnopants wrote:What in the land of milk and Lenin did I just watch?

I'm sorry comrade. It was an oversight on my part to not realize every one might not be familiar with the GIMP. So here you go......................

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
I'm sorry comrade. It was an oversight on my part to not realize every one might not be familiar with the GIMP. So here you go......................

Comrade Clara - (turns and runs) I will never break into a breadline again, I will never break into a breadline again....

Major Ursa Vitnopants wrote:What in the land of milk and Lenin did I just watch?

Major Ursa Vitnopants, the GIMP from the land of milk and Lenin has been identified and it is none other than...........................................

It's just a shame that Madonna is getting all the glory and even her own mask while poor G̶I̶M̶P̶ Ashley is barely getting any recognition. Madonna had to read her speech from a piece of paper while Ms. Judd regurgitated her speech unaided from the depth of her 'nasty' soul.

I only hope that some of those designers that so rightfully refused their clothing to Mrs. Trump will be moved to create a new GIMP line of designer fashion. Perhaps toga style dresses inspired by Ms. Judd's nasty sheets and accentuated with chains, baby dolls, beer cans and feminine products.

(If only I knew photo shop. *sigh*)

Ushanka tip to Callmelennie for the recent march-related headlines:

• Women's March against fascism completed with 400,000 fewer deaths than anticipated

• Feminist historians uncover ghastly concentration camps where so-called "housewives" were forced to live inauthentic lives slaving away in kitchens

And also this Tweet: The Men's March Against Fascism didn't have as many signs.

Mens_March_against_Fascism.jpg

And her doctor was mystified as to why she still wasn't loosing weight when she "only made two sandwiches instead of the three she used to made"

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:.
Oy! More chins than a Chinese phonebook. The tats are a lovely addition to her oh so becoming ensemble and her obvious gracious charm. The hair? What can be said? The Peoples Hay Baling Collective did a wonderful job.

Another Virtue Signal Receiver 2000 from a competitive manufacturer. This makes me uncomfortable. Shouldn't the government decide what model we should use and save us the torment of choosing between the two?

[img]/images/various_uploads/Vagina_VIrtue_Signal_Receiver_2.jpg[/img]

And now for something completely different -

The Kanamara Matsuri festival is the penis festival held in Kawasaki, Japan usually in April.

Penis_Festival_Kawasaki_Japan.jpg

"Oh, East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet." - Rudyard Kipling

But if the twain do meet, the rest is anyone's guess.

hmmm.

looks like a "tuition, taxes and child-support" payment-provider identification device to me.

Here, I combined them both:

[img]/images/various_uploads/Penis_Vagina_East_West_Kipling.jpg[/img]

I just remembered, we had this collection from years past...

It starts with Flat Gareth - one of the first People's Cube stories - in fact, it's # 4. He attends all womyn's marches, so I imagine he attended this year, too, but he probably looks much older now.

[img]/images/FlatGareth_Code_Pink_Vaginas.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Vaginas_Horror.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Vagina_Protest_Craves_Freedom.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Shark_Brain_Vagina.jpg[/img]

TIME Mag uses Comrade Putout's picture -

[img]/images/various_uploads/Womens_March_ISIS_TIME_Mag.jpg[/img]

And another missed image from the march -

[img]/images/various_uploads/Womens_March_Muslim_Husband.jpg[/img]

Unless this guy has a shark brain (above) inside his head, this doesn't make sense. Talk about mixed messages.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Womens_March_Dont_Tread.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:Unless this guy has a shark brain (above) inside his head, this doesn't make sense. Talk about mixed messages.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Womens_March_Dont_Tread.jpg[/img]
Are you sure it is a guy?

Red Square wrote:TIME Mag uses Comrade Putout's picture -

[img]/images/various_uploads/Womens_March_ISIS_TIME_Mag.jpg[/img]

And another missed image from the march -

[img]/images/various_uploads/Womens_March_Muslim_Husband.jpg[/img]

Who could EVER forget Rev. Al's EPIC motivating 'Resist Speech'.......................

Full points for sensitivity , did anyone ask their "sister" Billie Lourd if she could be upset or offended by using a badly drawn cartoon of her recently deceased mother like that .
I've only just realised it's meant to be the scene where Princess Leia strangles him with her chains, it looks more to me like Princess Leia is giving Jabba a lap dance .

We need a women's march to fight this insulting discrimination. Those two men in long robes and head towels must have been the misogynistic Trump supporters!

I just remembered this earlier Cube story by Chedoh. We could challenge the Women's March to burn all dollar bills with the male faces on them.

Feminists burn $20 bills to 'end male dominance in currency'

TIMES SQUARE, NEW YORK CITY- The feminist group "Radical Feminists of America" rallied in Times Square today to protest "False male dominance on American currency" by burning $100,000 in twenty dollar bills throughout the day.

Feminist activists were seen burning single bills and even handfuls of them at a time, while spitting at male passers by who walked by the scene on their daily routine. There have been several outbreaks of fighting between the feminists and some homeless men who attempted to salvage the burning cash from burn-buckets and the hands of protesters.

More >>
https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 16337.html

Uh, oh! Watch out! Here they come again with a BRAND NEW strategy and the cats are going to LOVE IT because they will get fed.............'A DAY WITHOUT WOMEN STRIKE' also known as 'THE DAY MEN'S EARS GET A REST'.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/02/06/politics/general-strike-womens-march/index.html

Today is #MuslimWomensDay. Women's marches in pussyhats are expected all throughout the Muslim world.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Pussyhat_WomensMarch_Burkas.jpg[/img]