Wonder Hillary!

Hillary Clinton recently dropped a strong hint that she is in fact Wonder Woman.

"Something tells me that a movie about a strong, powerful woman fighting to save the world from a massive international disaster is right up my alley," she said, referring to the blockbuster movie Wonder Woman, a biopic of the life of Hillary Clinton.

Here are some scenes from the movie:

wonderhillz1.jpg
wonderhillz2.jpg
wonderhillz3.jpg

Why Is Hillary Clinton Comparing Herself to Wonder Woman?

Just what is Clinton supposedly fighting for and who is she saving?

In a video earlier this week, Hillary Clinton seemed to compare herself, or at the very least her values, to Wonder Woman — and I'm just not sure what in the fresh hell she could possibly be talking about.

Isn't it nice! Wonder Hillary is helping those two nice men up the steps!

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Isn't it nice! Wonder Hillary is helping those two nice men up the steps!
If you look closely Comrade, it appears that Wonder Hillary is checking the white male's privilege while her African-American sidekick injects her with Diazepam to control her Wonder Seizures.

And here is Wonder Hillary sending forth enemy-destroying rays of rage against deplorables:

Huh. And here I always thought Elizabeth Warnski was Wonder Woman.

RedDiaperette wrote:And here is Wonder Hillary sending forth enemy-destroying rays of rage against deplorables:

Looks like she's trying to take a very hard wonder dump. Oy!

[img]/images/various_uploads/Wonder_Woman_Hillary.jpg[/img]

Moochelle says

"...she ain' t no "Wonder Woman." I could take her..."

Clark Kent turned into Superman in phone booths. Hillary changes into Wonder Woman wherever drinks are served.

Hillary is a Blender Woman!

(Just made this based on a Facebook comment to our Wonder Woman post).

[img]/images/various_uploads/Blender_Woman_Hillary.jpg[/img]