Zimmerman Not Guilty - Obama & Holder Vow to Send Guns

ObamaAndHolder.jpg
Dateline Florida -

As the George Zimmerman trial came to a conclusion today with a verdict of Not Guilty, President B. Husseinovich Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder vowed to make sure that some Fast and Furious weapons still not accounted for after the feral government sent them to gangs in Mexico are channeled to Florida.

"Yes, the racist jury gave a not guilty plea, but my daughters don't look like them," stated the president, adding that "Al Sharpton may have failed this time, but we still have both Eric's DOJ and a lot of Fast and Furious guns left to take care of the Zimmerman problem!"

The president went on to say that white hispanics have no more rights to be found not guilty than whites do, and that he wanted to be clear in saying that justice will still prevail, in spite of the verdict in Florida.

"Big Sis" Janet Naplotano is still on the job, I'm sure she has access to the files used at the Branch Davidian Compound in Waco. This will be wrapped up shortly.

I wonder if our minority citizens will engage in peaceful public discourse on this topic, or if dear comrade Ketchup and friends will "Occupy Sanford FL" When the sun comes up, we shall see.

I expect no action tonight, as it is Saturday night at "da cluuub..." and there are 40 ounce Malts and Henny's on special, and everyone has to be in church tomorrow.

If We Listened to Obama, Not Guilty Wouldn't Have Happened

Dear Leader Comrade President wants to remind you that if the ministry of the current truth at MSNBC says Zimmerman is guilty then there really was no reason for a trial, and if you listened to his divine wisdom to begin with, we could have avoided all this not guilty nonsense. That is all.

I can't believe our Black Agitator in Chief hasn't said anything other than "my daughters don't look like them (the jury)." When the hell is he going to stop acting white, get scary, and say "Time to kill some creepy ass crackers, like we did in Libya"?

Now that the verdict is fixed in, we can go about our proper business of second-guessing and critiqueing...

I'm curious as to why when on the ground and in the process of having his head beaten into the concrete and his nose broken, Half Senor Mr. Zimmerman did not urinate upon himself or perhaps vomit as the Current Truth™ dictates that our wymynfolk are to do when being accosted?

Since this egregious verdict and travesty of justice was handed down by the shamefully 5/6 white jury, will Dear Leader and Reichsfuhrer Holder a)call for calm and say the system worked, b)send in the very reverend Alfred Charles Sharpton, Jr. to clean up this mess, or c)further arm the New Black Panther Party to 'even up' with whitey?

FEAR NOT! The National Association for the Advancement of Collective Progressivism (NAACP) has issued a demand that Holder's Department of Social Justice go after this "Zimmermann" (if that is his real name) with a civil suit for wrongful death.

https://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governmen ... -Zimmerman

We're not through with this. Not by a long shot.

Precisely, Comrade Brain - Dear Leader will surely send lawyers, guns, and money to make sure justice is done! The verdict was merely a setback, and actually quite useful for fomenting a race crisis - and we progs know what to do with a good crisis, don't we?

All will be well, comrades - to create fundamental change you have to break a few eggs.

Why hasn't someone started a Trayvon Martin Memorial fund? It is only fitting that at park area and statue be created in his memory just like the Rosa Parks memorial.

image001.jpg

https://www.guns.com/2013/07/13/as-zimmerman-verdit-nears-trayvoning-meme-emerges-online-video/

Image Comrades,
It seems that our young have expressed their solidarity for the Cause™ and have volunteered to take up "trayvonning." After beating up a High-spanic and having swift justice imposed upon themselves, a witness photographs the victim wearing the requisite hoodie and accessories normally associated with the manufacture of "purple Drank." This will surely cause great fear among customers undocumented voters hispanics whitey.

Avoid Social Media and remain on the CUBE for your own safety. You've been warned.