VIDEO: Trump sends the Squad away, a happy ending

Donald Trump's tweets come to life in this short visualization. The Squad leaves a country they can't stand and everyone lives happily ever after. The end.

NOTE.
[highlight=#548235].!الله أكبر.[/highlight] _(read: Allahu akbar!)

Red Square wrote:Donald Trump's tweets come to life in this short visualization. The Squad leaves a country they can't stand and everyone lives happily ever after. The end.

Jackalopelipsky just loves this bedtime story. And everyone lives happily ever after. The end. And the stars shine bright deep in the heart of Texazistan!

This story will be told over and over again to tired little educationally warehoused children across the vast national gulag until it's not story, but F.A.C.T. And everyone lives happily ever after. The End.

forelock tug,
Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

jackalopelipsky wrote:... told over and over again to tired little educationally warehoused children ...
You meant educationwise concentratedly warehoused, ja?

... And everyone lives happily ever after this lil' addendum. (jawohl!) (except AOC, of course.)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:.

NOTE.
[highlight=#548235].!الله أكبر.[/highlight] _(read: Allahu akbar!)
That's a rather extreme way to express your praises O_O Is stunt jumping even State-approved?

(for those of you don't know, it translates to “God is the greatest”)

Accused of catapultive cruelty (as gloriously captured in TPC's video), Orange Man, donning a Goldbergian dreadlock wig, whoopped: It wasn't a jump-jump!
(uh, cryptic?).......

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Finally Fox News Condemns Trump's Racism

Dear People's Comrade - the story you shared about Chris Wallace was so important that it was immediately reprinted by such a major MSM organ as the Current Truth Monitor, under a different headline.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Chris_Wallace_fox_news_Closet.jpg[/img]

It is the People's News . . . whatever benefits the collective is a privilege and and honor.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:If it feels good, do it.

no safe word.jpg

[OFF]

They all have a safe word. Well, more like a safe phrase. It's "TRUMP 2020 KEEP AMERICA GREAT!"

This Launch = FULL FAIL! A friend (who was a Launch Officer on a VietNam-era Aircraft Carrier) told me that if one of their catapults failed to launch a 1/2-ton concrete block AT LEAST 1/2 mile from the ship, then that catapult would be "DOWNED" until it could be made "fully functional"...

Criminal Trump Tries To MURDER Helpless Women™
!

Commissarka Pinkie has earlier suggested this headline:

All Dem candidates call for the Beatles' song "Get Back" and the "White Album" to be banned; surviving two white guys of the group must pay reparations.

To which I can add that Get Back was not only racist, but also transphobic. At least this is how I remember it:

Sweet Loretta Martin thought she was a woman
But she was another man
All the local girls refused to wax her penis
So she sues them while she can

Get back, get back
Get back to where you once belonged...

Every woman has a right to have her scrotum waxed

Yaniv.jpg

Apparatchik Unkulturny wrote:Image
This Launch = FULL FAIL! A friend (who was a Launch Officer on a VietNam-era Aircraft Carrier) told me that if one of their catapults failed to launch a 1/2-ton concrete block AT LEAST 1/2 mile from the ship, then that catapult would be "DOWNED" until it could be made "fully functional"...

Criminal Trump Tries To MURDER Helpless Women™
!

[OFF]

This is film of the new carrier they're building (or have built, I'm not sure). Instead of being a proper steam catapult, this new one has a prissy electromagnetic one. It's basically an electric motor, if you could unroll an electric motor into a straight line. Instead of getting right to top speed and staying there until the end of the launch, this one lazily gets to top speed and slows itself down at the end. I don't think that this new one could even launch 1000# of concrete a half mile.

If you ask me, it's an F-35-style mistake. Technology for the sake of technology, without any performance increase that translates from an officecritter's desk into the real world. And a way for somebody to justify their redundant job and keep it, if my experience with corporate bureaucracy is any teacher.

Red Square wrote:Commissarka Pinkie has earlier suggested this headline:

All Dem candidates call for the Beatles' song "Get Back" and the "White Album" to be banned; surviving two white guys of the group must pay reparations.

To which I can add that Get Back was not only racist, but also transphobic. At least this is how I remember it:

Sweet Loretta Martin thought she was a woman
But she was another man
All the local girls refused to wax her penis
So she sues them while she can

Get back, get back
Get back to where you once belonged...

Every woman has a right to have her scrotum waxed

Yaniv.jpg

Excellent point, Red Square. Jackalopelipsky will continue clapping until Red Square allows paws to cease action. But,...and maybe Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin is cube research librarian to ask, but does this waxing of balls request by Transmanwoman provide some understanding into the meaning of Beto's cryptic poetry about cows and ball waxing? Jackalopelipsky is always pondering great questions of life in mythical horned rodent mind while tending beets.

forelock tug to your Supreme-ness

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Decent, need to accomplish something like this with mine.

Commissarka Pinkie & Red Square wrote:... "White Album" ... "Get Back" ...
Himmelherrgott!
By our Zeitgeist-2019 and sprachregelungen here, zat is awfulest Hass und Hetze, hate 'n hetz!