BO Wins The Nobel; Still No Peace in Chicago

3 things,

1st, Comrades, soon an enemy of the people out there hiding in the shadows will soon point out a terrible piece of propeganda which you all must resist bitterly and supress. I only thought of it because I am a dark elder god of death and madness so I am able to think of such things with out posing a danger to the party, but you all must resist this lie wherever you here it.

That is, that Adolf hitler, that great enemy of the Peopletm and teacher of the anti christ Bush also had his home town destroyed shortly after assuming power.

2nd, the sole reason that any of this is happening is because the people of chicago are going mad over losing the O'siah, think about it, they went from having the Dear Leader all to themselves, to having to share him with the state and then with the whole nation, one can not lose so much contact with The One and remain sane.

However this reaction proves that the people of Chicagoare not as progressive as the Dear Leader should have made them therefore:

3rd we must act Comrades! the city of Chicago must be occupied by the party, storm troopers and and party thugs soldier agentsmembers must be sent to every streat corner in the city to end the violence and arrest anyone suspected of doing anything not benificial to The Greater Goodtm. Inorder to protect the O'ssiah's good name I, Commissar Cthulhu, do hereby take full responsibility for the Chaos on Chicago.

Let the party line be that I visited the city several time during the last few mounths which of course filled the dreams of many youths with horrible visions that subsiquently drove them all the youth mad leading to the Childrentm forgetting the education that the Leader had given them as they descended in to base and tremendous violence. I will any and all punishment placed on me by the party to protect the O'ssiah's name.

To quote Chairman Mao "We're such a populous country what does it matter if we lose a few people?"

I only worry that we didn't harvest their organs as part of the "complete circle of life."

Baby back ribs...mmm, mmm, mmm

Anita Dunn would obviously be in total agreement with Mao. He's her fave.