Harry Reid: Keep Your Pet Safe and Snug in Election Season

Owning and caring for a congressional pet doesn't have to be a difficult or burdensome experience. Election season isn't all fun and treats, especially for our furry friends. From media poisons to legal hazards, the season is a minefield! Get the most up-to-date pet care tips and tricks from the Democratic caucus experts in behavior, nutrition, poison control, veterinary medicine and the human-animal bond.

The bond between the owner and the pet is difficult for non-pet-owners to understand, but for all of us who have a furry friend in the Senate, we know the joy and pleasure these faithful companions can bring. Through a little knowledge and special care, you can make dogs, reptiles, and small rodents a healthy, happy part of ruling over the little people for years to come.

And don't forget the care and feeding of your little Coons...

coons food.jpg

I tried finding a contact address for O'Donnel's campaign to send these pics to them, but failed. If anyone has them, please send them the link or the pics.

This must be Comrade Chris Coons cousin, he may be a relative of mine, comrades...
Chris-Coons-Chicken-Man.jpg

Red Square wrote:I tried finding a contact address for O'Donnel's campaign to send these pics to them, but failed. If anyone has them, please send them the link or the pics.

Wow, you weren't kidding, I didn't find much either... I emailed the link to [email protected]

Lets see if it bounces back

chris coons for senate 2010.jpg

Comrade Red Square: I accidentally leaked your propaganda piece to Sharron Angle's e-mail and campaign headquaters.

Proletarian Robot wrote:Comrade Red Square: I accidentally leaked your propaganda piece to Sharron Angle's e-mail and campaign headquaters.
I just realized we could've used WikiLeaks for that. I'm sure they leak both ways.

As much as I admire our most loyal comrade Harry, I am not sure I'd want to be know as his pet. It could just be me but it sounds a wee bit strange to have a fellow manly man comrade as a personal pet ( I will happily denounce myself if I'm proved wrong or insensitive!!).

But in all sincerity, my main concern is Mr. Coon and his name. Will his name be perceived as "racist" or is that only justly applied to any and all Rethuglicans? I would not want to see the Democrat party peoples brought asunder because of this man's bleep'n name.

Comrades, I must denounce this pandering to Rethuglikkkans, I suggest we release our agitprop to The Party™ and not these Neo-Kulaks.

What could be more telling of the kind and gentle nature of our Comrade Harry Reid than his affinity for small furry pets?

What could be more lovable and cute than Comrade Coons ability to be a small furry pet?

I predict The People™ will will revel in these niceties and once and for all we will finally be able to cast our votes at our local Pet Smart.

Comrade Chris, be thankful you aren't Bawney Fwank's pet...

images.jpg

Comrade, Red Square. What a glorious movie poster you have created. I wait with great anticipation for its release in November.

Harry's Pet Rocks seem like a novel idea, as well.

petrock-st1.jpg

Comrades,
From Michelle Malkin's site -
“…Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid had an unusual form of praise for New York's junior senator, Kirsten Gillibrand, this morning at the fundraiser Mayor Bloomberg hosted for him at his townhouse – referring to her as “the hottest member”….”

Ahem…I believe Comrade Bill Clinton's still has that title.

Fellow Comrades,

Whenever you get dejected by all this political theatre, take a moment to clear your mind by readying Lenin, Marx, or Trotsky.

You may even be eligible for another ration of Beets, at the discretion of any Commissar.