Kim Jong Il Immortalized on a People's T-Shirt

Another people's hero has fallen: Kim Jong Il (born Yuri Irsenovich Kim: 2/16/1941-12/17/2011) - a glorious herder of the toiling masses into the unstoppable boxcar towards progress! What better way is there to remember a communist leader than by wearing a t-shirt that proves our compliance with the government quota on t-shirt purchases - ahead of schedule!

Let's defend from disbelievers Dear Leader's commitment to government control by saying "I bought this t-shirt before he was dead, " meaning that his very death had been part of this Five Year Plan, strategically earmarked by the Central Planning Committee for the end of the final quarter of this fiscal year.

Nothing happens in this world without Government's approval. The word of Government is perfect; its truth is eternal; it cannot be touched by man, woman, nor a transgendered person. The will of Government is always done, and it is revealed to us through Central Planning, whose infallibility we honor by saying "I bought this t-shirt before he was dead. "

Verily, this was by design!

POSTER

Kim Jong Il: before he was dead by Red_Square

Kim Jong Il: Dear Leader by Red_Square

Dear Leader Kim Jong Il by Red_Square

Kim Jong-il - Don't blame me I voted for the Juche by Red_Square

Kim Jong Il No Worries I've Got The Juche T-Shirt by Red_Square

Just for the record - Warhol's Marilyn Monroe and a larger image of Comrade Kim in the same style:

Marilyn_Warhol.jpg

Does this require giving up my Che Guevara shirt?

Comrade Guardian - Yes: your sacrifice is simply part of Being In Solidarity With A Heartbroken Grieving Nation. Our Sainted Heroic Che! Tshirts are infinitely replaceable. But your Che! underpants - NEVER Give Them up! NEVER NEVER NEVER!

Apparatchik Unkulturny wrote:Comrade Guardian - Yes: your sacrifice is simply part of Being In Solidarity With A Heartbroken Grieving Nation. Our Sainted Heroic Che! Tshirts are infinitely replaceable. But your Che! underpants - NEVER Give Them up! NEVER NEVER NEVER!
Give them up? They have been on so long I can't peel them off. Dedication. Such dedication.

What's that book? Everybody is within 6 degrees of everybody else?
I wonder if that North Korean rocket launch scientist is within 6 degrees of Dear Leader.
What an embarassment.https://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57415310/north-koreas-failed-rocket-shows-lack-of-progress/

BELOVED LEADER
and great Father of Peoples Revolutionary Vanguard
[highlight=#ff0000]KIM JONG IL[/highlight]
is NOT DEAD.
Do not believe the running dog propaganda of reactionary wrong-thinking!
Is KIM CHEE not stinky? Is BUL-KOGI not made from flesh of puppies?
Do our noble rural peasants not drink tea made of tree bark and cow urine?
Then of course the guiding sun of the people's wisdom can not perish! How can the water of the seas cease to provide for the abundance of fish? How can the rain of proletarian fertility not fall on the corn-fields of progressive thought?
Sing, oh Juche maidens - sing for the Father and great teacher of the radicalized worker/peasant union! Dance or youll be breaking rocks in the criminal correction unit - and file before the rocket-launchers!
[highlight=#ff0000]GREAT TEACHER and BELOVED FATHER KIM IL SUNG[/highlight][highlight=#ff0000] [/highlight]
is with you!
♪♫ Sing, oh united army of right-thinking people's devotion! ♫♫♪

JUCHE.JPG
Let the dragon of the proletarian devotion to correct thinking arise!
Am I off mike, Inga? Good. Open up that other case of Courvoisier and put on those red high heels for me! We've got a LOT of Communist partying to do tonight...

I am sorry comrades - I make Banner little too big for our brother Kim Jong Il