America will collapse and what you can do to prepare for it

Author and blogger Dmitry Orlov explains why the US must start a new economy in this interview seen on RussiaToday.

Holy Marcuse! Excellent Comrade! That Neo-Kulak Glen Beckster says the same thing... our glorious plan is working comrade! Kapitalism will FAIL!!!

Thank you Cloward/Piven Strategy and glorious KGB subversion.

Hail Obama!

I've never seen this guy before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMZGGQ ... re=related

That is what the school system is like here.

Ah, yes, Comrade Bezmenov has much to answer for, spilling state intelligence, defection, consorting with the enemy. We have cold cell in Siberia waiting for his corpse.

Do you wonder why this information Agent Bezmenov exposes is not taught in your schools comrade? You can thank The Party™, we control the curriculum and we are always watching comrade.

Keep pumping The Current Truth™ into those soft pads comrade, the more useful idiots the better.

One World!

Our Utopia Awaits!

I never let my ideology come out in front of kids for the same reason you can't push faith on the public's dime. I have literally witnessed many teachers openly doing it. I have seen an old timer "stir up controversy" because he gave Reagan pros...it's supposed to be pro-con but the opposing view is "set up" to look ridiculous with the texts (public) and approved lesson plans(no joke). He gave pros and although a republican would still see the bias against (he hates Bush more than Reagan) people freaked.

Good pick. Thanks.

Ah yes, idiot Russian's now teach bible in public school's (*spit, spit*). Time to burn the Russian churches and make them cower in the corners with their Opiate Of The Masses™ again! Now is time to ridicule Christian's in Amerika for sure. We have enough protected special interest groups, (for now until we need others to use), and is good to begin Glorious World of Next Tuesday.

If faith is taught in NY public schools it will be taxed and available for all. You would be able to keep your faith if you want but the public option will be available for those that have none.

*Islam is exempt, it's OK to teach it.

Comrade, there shall be no "faith" in The Glorious World of Next Tuesday. We shall only have Dear Leader to thank for all, and the glorious state to praise for our pampered existence. All things come at price comrade, and most comrades don't need their right nut anyway!

Yes comrade, have you seen Red Jihad? Islam has great fundamental equivalences with our glorious system. We have contemplated for some time in the collective if Marx did not read the Koran right after he visited those tribes of the glorious Ecological Truth™.

The KGB saw Middle East as petri dish, comrade, stir up those fundamental elements and glorious peoples revolution against evil kapitalist USA would take hold. KGB does good work comrade, da?
Top selling book in middle east? Yes, Mien Kamf.

Red Rooster wrote: Top selling book in middle east? Yes, Mien Kamf.

Well yeah, people always favor what is most familiar to them. It has the same feel as the quran.

Saudi Arabia is sending the stuff. They are without question doing what that KGB agent was discussing.

America stirred up things too in the Middle East. As did Europe.

No real liberal can read the quran and then defend it's ideology. Many haven't read it.

The riots in Europe are normal though. They would riot if someone cured cancer.

I was sent this from a friend and thought I would post the link so all can have a good laugh

Che' Gourmet https://www.craigslist.org/about/best/s ... 90174.html

Che Gourmet wrote:I was sent this from a friend and thought I would post the link so all can have a good laugh

Che' Gourmet https://www.craigslist.org/about/best/s ... 90174.html

I take it the person didn't major in math or physics or medicine.

A former student (who was always the bitchy-gossipy type) was laughing at another former student who is working at McDonald's. Then she boasted about her grades (business major) among her other 'achievements".

I told her working in McDonald's is like majoring in business except you get paid, learn about business, and will have something on your resume that shows responsibility to employers.

New Paradigm,

I found this link on Newsmax https://www.newsmax.com/WayneAllynRoot/ ... /id/379263:

I would have to say the man says exactly what the majority of small businessmen feel like in these trying days of our Overlord's re-distribution plans.....I wonder what will happen when the business landscape is further eroded in the next session of Congress. Obama promises some hefty taxes and heavy regulation to "help" our middle classes (more like the total destruction of a way of life, I'd say).

? wrote:
Have you ever run or owned a small business?.... Honestly, there's no need for us to even ask this question as it's clear you have no idea what you're talking about.

Yes. Marble and granite business in Brooklyn in my younger days.
Gee, I really thought I knew what I was talking about but now I'm not so sure...I can't possible debate that point!

? wrote:
Right. And your degree is in what?

The one that got me the teaching gig is in math.

? wrote: Too much too fast... he did not adhere to the precepts of cooking the frog OR eating the elephant. Do you know the difference between a Democracy and a Republic?

Oh you bet I do thanks to this video I just saw!

? wrote: Do you know what is right and what is left?

Sure! It was in that groundbreaking video!

? wrote: Do your know what is actually liberal and what is actually conservative? Let's hear it teacher....

Oh gee, now that's a tough one...
Ummm, is a liberal is someone who has no interest in micromanaging private lives and a conservative is someone who favors a federal government that is as small and unintrusive as possible?

No that can't be right. No way they agree on favoring as much individual liberty as possible...

Maybe you can clear that one up for me.

[quote="Bill 'Blow Job' Clinton"]
Perhaps it would be good for you to know that Bill Clinton cooked the frog quite good.. when New York went bankrupt "because of it's policies", Comrade Clinton signed the federal relief bill for New York (money) with Cloward/Piven present..... What does that say?[/quote]

That Rudy is really a progressive?

It can't possibly say that it was increasing the size of the unions here and buying them off with tax dollars. Can it?

Excellent comrade! You have pined the tail on the proverbial Donkey, an extra piece of beet birthday cake for you.

Just a little slower by Comrade Obama, and we just may have finally eaten that elephant.

Maybe we can put it in the next five year plan?

Oh, those are now 6 year plans....

Red Rooster wrote: Just a little slower by Comrade Obama, and we just may have finally eaten that elephant.

Doesn't need to. In 2 years the debt will be at breaking levels. He has to keep blaming republicans and they need to shut down spending to painful levels.

He's finished. He won't get the nomination. Now it's just a matter of is this a case of it "taking a Carter to have a Reagan"?

It yours to lose. No pressure though.

I understand what you mean by that but it is all of ours to lose. It is all of ours to lose. Politics isn't like a spectator sport.

Talking about "liberal/conservative", "left/right" - I like the way Reagan framed it. It isn't a question of Right and Left, it is a question of whether we will go up or down. "Up" being the continuance of civilization and the institutions that guarantee that we can all live our lives without tyrannical government and "down" meaning descending to the depths of the tyrannies of the past.

Margaret wrote:

I understand what you mean by that but it is all of ours to lose. It is all of ours to lose. Politics isn't like a spectator sport.

Talking about "liberal/conservative", "left/right" - I like the way Reagan framed it. It isn't a question of Right and Left, it is a question of whether we will go up or down. "Up" being the continuance of civilization and the institutions that guarantee that we can all live our lives without tyrannical government and "down" meaning descending to the depths of the tyrannies of the past.

The sad truth Margaret is that the DNC will have nothing to offer that can bring the debt down. I am betting Hillary will be the nominee. She won't have the internet boom to ride economically although she probably could work with the GOP.

Problem is she won't do the dirty work.

Your side is going to have to produce the one to do it. The primaries here are pointless. No republican bothers with NY and we are getting more and more progressive with our candidates.

You know that there are many here who don't speak the language so they have interpreters at the polls. We just went to this scantron ballot so you know...sometimes people need their interpreters to fill it out for them.

Staten Island is the most right leaning borough. I think it's population is under 500k. And many city employees live there so the union thing takes care of that. Anthony Weiner is our "rising star".

I agree it isn't a spectator sport but in NYC it is. Like watching Mets...

New Paradigm wrote:@ 12/13/2010, 3:26 pm

One wonders if we'll have to go all the way to the bottom like what happened to the Roman empire and then after a thousand years humanity slowly crawl it's way out of the darkness.

Margaret wrote:
New Paradigm wrote:@ 12/13/2010, 3:26 pm

One wonders if we'll have to go all the way to the bottom like what happened to the Roman empire and then after a thousand years humanity slowly crawl it's way out of the darkness.

The bottom is 2 years away.

But the roman people didn't have the best armed built in insurgency.

The founders experienced life without the constitution and they learned the lessons. I still have some of the optimism I was born with (before I learned to be a cynic) and I think it would be quicker to go back to constitution.

Of course if we go belly up there will probably be a nuclear war...so humanity will be screwed.

Cheer up. The debt projected for 2012 is doom and that will all hang on my side. What needs to happen is the GOP has got to seize the moment and actually be fiscally conservative while explaining who is behind the debt being this high. I hope they will.

It was always Bush that got the hits but he simply gave the house what they wanted in exchange for his tax cuts and the wars. The people need to know the house is where the debt came from and the GOP needs to communicate that.

Oh!

Comrade.

Mystery item No. 1

Comrade Otis,

I'm not sure if you get it or not. I don't know if I get what you meant.

New Paradigm wrote:I don't know if I get what you meant.

You don't?

New Paradigm wrote: Cheer up. The debt projected for 2012 is doom and that will all hang on my side.

How can that be your side? Exactly, philosophically, what then is your side when you interpret the outcome of political events differently than the Left and don't see the future from that bent?

That is not your side.

You know where you are. But, you are confused about the ground you occupy. You don't have to be here in the troll section, you know.

This is getting ridiculous, comrade.

Comrade Otis wrote:
How can that be your side? Exactly, philosophically, what then is your side when you interpret the outcome of political events differently than the Left and don't see the future from that bent?

That is not your side.

You know where you are. But, you are confused about the ground you occupy. You don't have to be here in the troll section, you know.

This is getting ridiculous, comrade.

Seriously I don't. Got an idea now though.

I was raised in NYC. Father was a union guy. Grow up and get a city job. Retire and then get another one. Serve the community. A friend asked me to look after his family if anything happened to him and it did. His wife had to go on government help. She got a job working for the post office and her 5 kids-oldest is a doctor, 2nd a cop, 3rd in the army, 4th working, and the 5th is army in Afghanistan. I lived the side.

Wedge issues and the like I am liberal. My side is the constitution first. Then we can debate the smaller stuff.
I am not confused about where I am. I am pissed that my party got overrun. I am pissed because I see how it's being done. Most are in denial about that but once I started teaching it was obvious. Only it's called progressive. That is child abuse. Some kids have a nature that is completely contrary to that ideology. These kids are going to wind up need anti-depressants for feelings of guilt because what they "know" and what they feel are in conflict.

I voted McCain (he's really a democrat you know). Favorite mayor was Rudy (too left for many in the GOP). I like Lieberman. I can vote democratic primaries and I can vote common sense in general elections.

What you can say is that I would have been a Reagan democrat. I see things differently. The commies are not my side.

I'm in the gulag because Red Square warned me about posting elsewhere. It's his site and he's letting me still post so it's cool. Others asked that I not post on their threads. People want to do their thing and when they want to engage me then they know where I am.

I appreciate your comments, thanks.

My parents were that way. Depression era kids, you know. They firmly believed that the government can do things to help that are above and beyond what would be a limited government role. Scoop Jackson democrats. New Deal and strong American defense. I think that's where you're coming from.

It's a chimera. The philosophical contradictions inherent in a mixed economy rend society apart and turn the very institutions that would protect individual freedoms on their heads.

I'm in the gulag because Red Square warned me about posting elsewhere. It's his site and he's letting me still post so it's cool. Others asked that I not post on their threads. People want to do their thing and when they want to engage me then they know where I am.

I know that. Here's a secret. I can tell you because it's mostly my secret. If you'll indulge me...

The Peoples Cube is ostensibly presented by the Karl Marx Treatment Center. The Karl Marx Treatment Center, the coining of it, was thought up because I enjoy ironic double meanings - and ironic triple meanings is even more better. People think that the Karl Marx Treatment Center and the Peoples Cube are supposed to be for treatment of Marxist ideas and we've had trolls that expect serious stuff here and have gone away disappointed and yelling behind their shoulder "I bet you people don't know Marxism from shinola!" It's because if you're looking for serious stuff you miss the second meaning of the Karl Marx Treatment Center and that meaning has to do with our, the Right's, sense of life. You've said you're a cynic. That's part of the sense of life of the Left. We on the Right are not cynics, we're bullish on humanity and we're bullish on human progress, and we want to have fun and enjoy our lives. The People's Cube and Karl Marx Treatment Center for most people is a retreat, a resort, a refuge and a spa from the world created by Marxist and neo-Marxist ideas. Those people on those threads are people on retreat enjoying themselves and having fun. It's because our sense of life isn't grim and serious, our sense of life is more like the sense of life P.G. Wodehouse captured in his work. And then you parachute in with hobnail boots and grim determination and smash up the spa.

Have fun. Live. Lighten up. Enjoy yourself. You've only got this one life, baby.

I see what you mean. Point taken. I did do that.

I'll take that as a:

check

check

check

and not not as a single check.

I like you, comrade. I mean by that I respect you. You've got guts. Take care and always use a gentle hand in all your dealings. Merry Christmas.

Comrades!
Rejoice!

I really think we may have the very first successful rehabilitated troll from KMTC!
Both eyes are open, the pupils are not dilated or fixed, and coherent sentences are coming forth.

Poor Edie Sedgwick Post...Just look at her, and Warhol and the Left killed her with their mindless hedonism.

Comrade Otis,

Thank you. Respect to you as well.

Laika the Space Dog wrote: .... the pupils are not dilated or fixed, and coherent sentences are coming forth.

Not quite. There are certain liberal traditions that help me wind down at the end of the day. You'll have to understand that I can't disclose those either.

New Paradigm wrote:Comrade Otis,

Laika the Space Dog wrote: .... the pupils are not dilated or fixed, and coherent sentences are coming forth.

Not quite. There are certain liberal traditions that help me wind down at the end of the day. You'll have to understand that I can't disclose those either.
That's OK too.As long as it's tradition and not addiction.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:
New Paradigm wrote:Comrade Otis,

That's OK too.

As long as it's tradition and not addiction.

Ah Hah.. it's the pot dude! I knew it was you! You owe me biotch! I want my money... medical Marianna my ass... (who is dat bitch anyway?) gimme my money! Twelve thousand kilo's later and your ass comes out of the closet...

GIMME MY MUFKN MONEY!!!

Arrrmmmmmmm... you know comrade, the most liberal document relegating established government in the history of mankind is just the document most American's are trying to "conserve"... hence conservatives. This is why us 30% must put all these Neo-Kulak bastards on showtrial! Hang the Rethuglikkan's, burn the Neo-Kulak Nazi KKKonservative's!!

(hey pass that shit homey!)

Ahem, shall I go on?...

Where is the "freedom of the press" quote comrades? Milshovik? Malkoshilfghvik? All I got to help re-educate this prole is Dear Leader Lenin: https://thepeoplescube.com/lenin/lenin- ... -t185.html

No wonder they say Teabagging Liberal Communists are dum...
Image I smokem peace pipe in Old New Paradigm honor comrade.

How.
RedRoosterIndian.jpg

Comrade RR

Don't scare the "newbie"...but seriously, I like the pic. It's so you! And, just how are you going to smoke that peace pipe?

Red Rooster wrote: the most liberal document relegating established government in the history of mankind is just the document most American's are trying to "conserve"... hence conservatives. This is why us 30% must put all these Neo-Kulak bastards on showtrial! Hang the Rethuglikkan's, burn the Neo-Kulak Nazi KKKonservative's!!

Yes. Funny how that works out.

Red Rooster wrote: (hey pass that shit homey!)

See? It makes everyone get along...common ground.

Red Rooster wrote: Ahem, shall I go on?...

What were we just talking about?

I remember when I was young girl in Comsomol, my dear auntie Tatiana once gave me warm words of comfort after beating me in snowdrift with small birch tree: Concerning liberals of various shades of opinion- the revolutionary must pretend to collaborate with them, blindly following them, while at the same time, prying out their secrets until they are completely in his power. They must be so compromised that there is no way out for them, and then they can be used to create disorder in the State. Ahh sweet memories. No one make soup from potato peels like Aunt Tania. Also she gives me once small chocolate medal in shape of Kremlin with these words on it: Tyrannical toward himself, he must be tyrannical toward others. All the gentle and enervating sentiments of kinship, love, friendship, gratitude, and even honor, must be suppressed in him and give place to the cold and single-minded passion for revolution. For him, there exists only one pleasure, on consolation, one reward, one satisfaction – the success of the revolution. Night and day he must have but one thought, one aim – merciless destruction™ . Striving cold-bloodedly and indefatigably toward this end, he must be prepared to destroy himself and to destroy with his own hands everything that stands in the path of the revolution. I don't know what is this lovely poem - perhaps was written by Pushkin, no?

"To send men to the firing squad, judicial proof is unnecessary...These procedures are an archaic bourgeois detail. This is a revolution! And a revolutionary must become a cold killing machine motivated by pure hate. We must create the pedagogy of The Wall! (El Paredón)" --Ernesto 'Che' Guevara

"Blind hate against the enemy creates a forceful impulse that cracks the boundaries of natural human limitations, transforming the soldier in an effective, selective, and cold killing machine. A people without hate cannot triumph against the adversary."
--Ernesto 'Che' Guevara

"Crazy with fury I will stain my rifle red while slaughtering any enemy that falls in my hands! My nostrils dilate while savoring the acrid odor of gunpowder and blood. With the deaths of my enemies I prepare my being for the sacred fight and join the triumphant proletariat with a bestial howl!"
--Ernesto 'Che' Guevara

“In fact, if Christ himself stood in my way, I, like Nietzsche, would not hesitate to squish him like a worm”
--Ernesto 'Che' Guevara

"Hatred as an element of struggle; unbending hatred for the enemy, which pushes a human being beyond his natural limitations, making him into an effective, violent, selective, and cold-blooded killing machine. This is what our soldiers must become."
--Ernesto 'Che' Guevara

Si, Mi Amigo!

The mindset of a true Revolutionary! Che' personifies this, in all ways.

Prog off:

And to think that the Left adores this psychopathic monster!

Che Gourmet wrote:Si, Mi Amigo!

The mindset of a true Revolutionary! Che' personifies this, in all ways.

Prog off:

And to think that the Left adores this psychopathic monster!

Because he would make a great union boss...

LOL! Speaking of Unions and Stalinist figures. There's a true re-educated soviet comrade who has graced our midst.

https://thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopi ... 9&e=119169

Enjoy!